The term “arthritis” refers to over 100 different types of diseases that cause all pain, stiffness and swelling in the joints of the affected people. All arthritis conditions involve some form of joint pain. However, the severity of joint pain, duration joint pain and degree of joint pain vary from one to another type of arthritis.
The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, the articular cartilage is destroyed. In other cases of osteoarthritis, the patient experiences bone excrescence, also known as bone spurs and cartilage particles lose.
Osteoarthritis affects the elderly, 55 years old. That’s why most people say it is an “aged disease ‘joints. Osteoarthritis is especially common in the hands, feet, spine, hips and knees of the victims.
in rheumatoid arthritis, the patient experiences white blood cells in the dividing synovium, grow and multiply. These produce inflammation of the joint capsule and synovial membrane, loss of space in the synovial cavity, pain and stiffness the joint. If there is no arthritis relief and treatment, this can lead to destruction of cartilage.
Apart from these types of arthritis, another type of arthritis that commonly affects people is “inflammatory arthritis . “This type of arthritis causes inflammation very serious in the joints and tendons of the victims
This is mainly characterized by swelling and inflammation of the synovial membrane. – which causes severe pain and stiffness the joints of the victims. Inflammatory arthritis makes red and hot to the touch the whole. arthritis relief of victims is needed to reduce pain.
relief from arthritis, therefore it is very important, especially in a country like the United States, where arthritis is the leading cause of physical disability. There are an estimated total of 43 million Americans – 16 percent of the population suffering from a form of arthritis or the other.
is not only for adults who need relief from arthritis, but also to children. In the United States, about 300,000 children suffer from a type of arthritis-related disease or another. Children, being very susceptible to pain, need arthritis relief and treatment more than ever before. Unlike adults who can endure joint pains, largely children can not, so you need arthritis relief as soon as the problem starts.
Here are so tips to help combat arthritis pain:
1) lose weight – extra weight puts more stress on your joints, especially of the lower extremities. Weight loss will improve mobility, reduce pain and prevent further damage to the joints.
2) Exercise – Regular movement helps maintain joint flexibility. Try low-impact exercise such as water aerobics or swimming to bend the joints without adding more stress.
3) Use cold heat treatments – hot, long showers or baths, especially in the morning-help relieve stiffness in the joints. Use an electric blanket or heating pad at night to keep warm loose joints and use wipes. Cold treatments are best for relieving joint pain. Wrap an ice pack gel or a bag of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for quick relief.
4) Acupuncture -. Acupuncture is believed to reduce the pain of arthritis
5) Meditation – Meditation techniques and relaxation may be able to help reduce arthritis pain by reducing stress and allowing you to cope her best.
6) fatty acids – Omega-3 fatty acids can also help your arthritis. Another fatty acid that can help is the gamma-linolenic acid GLA, or. You can buy supplements of omega-3 here . You can buy supplements of GLA here .
7) Turmeric – Turmeric, the yellow spice common in Indian dishes, contains a chemical called curcumin that may be able to reduce the pain of arthritis. . NOTE: Always consume turmeric with black pepper to increase absorption
8) massage – regular massage of arthritic joints can help reduce pain and stiffness and improve your range of motion.
VN: F [1.9.6_1107]
Rating: 0.0 / 10 (0 votes)
VN: F [1.9.6_1107]