Every pregnancy is unique. There are some unique changes and abnormalities that are common to all normal pregnancies. There are several, in a pregnant woman emotional physical changes, which makes her pregnancy, thus having a positive experience.
How big is your baby?
9th week means that the embryonic stage is over and the fetus begins to look more like a human being. It is about 2 inches (size of a grape) long and weighs about 1.5-2g
growth and development of the baby
the knee joints develop, wrists, ankles and shoulders . His heart is divided into four chambers. The valves also begin to take shape.
form eyes completely, the earlobes, most appropriate and distinct nose startbecoming. This week the development of baby’s genitals began. The “amniotic sac” in the matrix provides a warm environment for the baby to make your move easily and freely.
DEVELOPMENT OF MOTHER
(a) How can feel?
- Although it may not look like you’re pregnant, but you can definitely feel a hump your growing baby, in the lower abdomen. There may be some extra pounds visible near his waist.
- may feel exhausted, and even experience impulsive emotional changes. Anxiety is at its highest, it might even be confused about the changes that occur itself and fetal growth.
- Changes in hormones play a role chaotic during pregnancy. This results in extreme mood swings. In such a situation, one should try to be positive and try to relax.
(b) Common problems
- Miscarriage is a threat until 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- sudden twinges
- excessive vomiting
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy can be harmful to the gums, leading to inflammation. This is known as “pregnancy gingivitis.
(c) Additives in week 9 of pregnancy [
iron and calcium are supposed to be the most important supplements Other nutrients that are vital to the health of the baby are:
- folic Iron
- polyunsaturated fatty acids that are present in the milk of the mother, of course, and also in the egg yolk, salmon and sardines. This fatty acid is important for brain tissues.
out for a little walk, meditating also be beneficial for you to stay calm and relax. a little exercise in accordance with the instructions obstetrician and a good exercise routine can help you stay active. This can help keep off mental tension and lighten the most common problems during pregnancy, such as nausea and fatigue.
You may need to take a new set of underwear, because the old one that would fit perfectly, and now what to use is the one who freely appropriate, due to increased size of her breasts and other body parts.
Buying a bra, which is of size and comfortable, so it’s a good idea.
Among the most common in the ninth week of pregnancy
- There are certain tests carried out with in order to ensure the safety of the growing fetus inside the uterus of the mother.
- The detection of any abnormality is essential in the initial “quarter”. There are several “concrete evidence” that help in detecting if the mother is carrying the fetus suffers from “Down syndrome”.
- A blood test is carried out in order to determine the level of hemoglobin, which is important to know if you are suffering from anemia or not.
- There are several other tests that are useful in detecting abnormalities in the RBC. This is important for the diagnosis of “sickle cell disease” and other diseases such as thalassemia that can be easily transferred to the baby tested. This test can also help identify the blood type and check for other diseases such as HIV and hepatitis B.