In most cases, people suffering from coronary artery disease (CAD), which can lead to a heart attack.
5 Changes in lifestyle that could prevent nearly 80% of heart attacks
1. No smoking
2. Physical activity (walking / bike ≥40 min / day and exercise ≥1 h / week)
3. moderate consumption of alcohol (10 to 30 g / day)
4. A healthy diet
5. healthy waist circumference (<95 cm)
Contrary to popular belief, the worst foods for our heart are saturated fats, which are refined sugars, carbohydrates and processed foods they do the most damage.
heart-healthy diet regime
In order to prevent heart problems, your diet should trans fats, so stay away from all kinds of processed foods. You should eliminate grains, sugar, processed fructose from your diet.
Your diet should be rich in organic whole foods.
–baja to moderate amount of high quality protein
– high quality of healthy fat (raw dairy, grass-fed meats, organic pastured egg yolks, coconut and coconut oil, nuts raw foods, such as almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts and seeds, butter made from raw milk organic grass fed, organic oils unheated nuts and avocados).
Heart attack prevention
– Reduce stress
– Their vitamin D levels should be optimal
– Eat a healthy, organic diet and combine it with regular training
– Avoid long sitting, as you should sit no more than three hours during the day
-. If you are resistant to leptin or insulin, eliminating all sugars and processed fructose and grains
– Eating saturated fats of animal origin unprocessed