The thyroid gland is an important gland that affects many functions in the body. This gland is in the neck and especially that produces hormones that help in regulating metabolism. IF there is an imbalance of these hormones the natural balance of the body can be destroyed. Dysfunction of the thyroid gland is difficult to diagnose because many people ignore the troublesome symptoms. In addition we present 8 signs that your body is sending when the thyroid gland is not functioning properly.
- Changes weight – hypothyroidism can cause unexplained weight gain, while hyperthyroidism can cause rapid weight loss
- swelling and inflammation. – hypothyroidism can cause often swelling. Swelling and swelling they are more pronounced in the face so if you notice changes in your face immediately check your thyroid gland.
- tremor and anxiety – If you feel nervous, shaky and irritable, it means your thyroid gland produces too many hormones and your metabolism is running fast. Also, there are potential problems with concentration.
- Unusually menstruation – there are two cases of abnormal menstruation that indicate problems with the thyroid gland, which are :. Hypothyroidism – an extremely difficult and long menstrual periods and hyperthyroidism – small flow or no cycle at all
- You react differently to most people outside temperature – those with thyroid disorders often their reactions to temperature does not coincide with other people around. People with hypothyroidism unnatural feel cold and people with hyperthyroidism feel warmth.
- Hair loss, pallor -. People who have problems with the thyroid gland are weak, dry and brittle hair, and in some cases the hair is falling
- The pains are becoming usual -. Regular pain in muscles and joints is a sign that has a problem with the thyroid gland so these signs should not be ignored and must contact your doctor
- modification of mental functions -. Low levels of thyroid hormones are leading to constant fatigue and dizziness and fatigue