Coconut oil is the removal of mature coconut meat. This coconut is a moisturizer with natural and beautiful smell that can soothe and nourish skin without irritation.
Diaper rash is known as a uncomfortable rash that can be caused by acid in the stool, yeast infection, ammonia diaper material or urine. Keep the area clean and dry bottom is very important. have been shown to coconut oil acts as a barrier and prevents diaper rash. Click to Tweet
nobody wants to let your baby has a diaper rash. Therefore, try some methods using natural ingredients to effectively treat diaper rash. In this article, VKool.com show 8 natural ways using coconut oil to diaper rash without any side effects. This written a list of effective remedies using coconut oil combined with other natural ingredients to cure yeast diaper rash for baby effectively from reliable sources. However, this is only for informational purposes. Keep reading this paper to understand more benefits of coconut oil for diaper rash!
8 natural ways on the use of coconut oil for yeast diaper dermatitis
1. Coconut oil for the treatment of diaper rash
coconut oil contains many amazing properties, which makes it become an excellent remedy for various problems, including diaper rash. Try using some of these home remedies then using coconut oil to diaper rash.
Solution 1: Using coconut oil as a cream for natural diapers
- Initially, melt the half a cup of coconut oil in a glass container 1.
- then add 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers and marigold and then to keep warm in the low or medium for at least 60 minutes or until coconut oil turns yellow.
- then uses a fine metal strainer to strain the flowers.
- Now add ¼ to ½ cup of shea butter and 1 teaspoon of powdered zinc oxide or arrowroot this coconut oil.
- a food processor in order to make a velvety cream is used.
- storage Keep this in 1 glass jar for use when needed.
Solution 2: Coconut oil is combined with lavender oil
The combination of coconut oil and lavender oil is also one of the tips for using coconut for diaper rash.
- All you need is to pour ¼ to ½ cup of coconut oil in a glass jar.
- You put about 1 or 2 inches of water in one pan and let it heat until the water boils.
- Now, the glass jar containing coconut oil into the boiling water it gets.
- Keep heating for a few minutes and take the bottle out of the boiling water once coconut oil melts.
- Let cool for 5 to 7 minutes and combine it with a few drops of lavender essential oils.
- They stir well and then this oil mixture is poured into an airtight container.
- Remember to let it cool for about 1 or 2 hours before applying to the affected area.
- Apply the cream diaper rash regularly to help your baby get rid of this condition.
Solution 3: coconut oil, powdered zinc oxide and beeswax
in fact, coconut oil has antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral and thus helping to promote the healing process.
- First, coconut oil (2/3 cup), beeswax (1/8 cup), and zinc oxide powder (3/4 teaspoon) is prepared.
- Now, coconut oil mixes well with beeswax and uses a double boiler to melt the mixture.
- After this mixture has melted, add the zinc oxide powder and mixing it therein using a mixer for several minutes.
- then stores this cream in an airtight container and apply it to your affected skin area when it cools and solidifies.
Further information: The three weeks revision of the diet – work diet Brian Flatt
Solution 4:? coconut oil
This is the easiest way to use coconut oil for diaper rash should be treated now.
- With this resource, simply use water to clean the bottom of your baby properly and let dry.
- Then use your fingers to apply coconut oil directly to the affected area baby.
- you let dry naturally before wearing a new diaper for your baby.
- Coconut oil acts as a barrier between the waste in the diaper and the skin.
Solution 5: Oil coconut, shea butter, vegetable glycerin, beeswax and
- first, put half a cup of butter butter, 1 tablespoon of beeswax, and 1/4 cup of coconut oil in a small pot and then melt.
- When all ingredients are melted completely, heat the pan is taken and then add two tablespoons of vegetable glycerin in this.
- are mixed well using an electric mixer until a cream is formed.
- Keep this cream store in an airtight container and let it cool naturally.
- This cream is used as a cream for diaper rash your baby.
Solution 6: Coconut oil, water spray, and grape seed extract
the content of lauric acid in this oil also contributed in treating fungal and bacterial problems effectively and thereby help in healing diaper rash as well.
- Prepare 2 or 3 drops of grape seed extract and 2 ounces of coconut oil.
- Now, put all the ingredients prepared in a little distilled water and mix well.
- Then this mixture is poured into a spray bottle and use it to spray directly onto the affected area.
- You should let it dry naturally before using a new diaper for the baby.
2. Coconut oil for treatment dermatitis yeast diaper
This rash condition is caused by a fungus called Candida allbicians. If your baby suffers from yeast diaper, it will be more painful than normal diaper dermatitis. Try using one or two natural home remedies below to help your baby get rid of diaper rash yeast faster
Solution 1: coconut oil and grapefruit extract
Indeed, grapefruit extract also contains a high source of antifungal properties, which helps in the treatment of diaper dermatitis of the best yeast.
- You just pour coconut oil to fill a jam jar and then add 5 to 10 drops of grapefruit extract.
- They are shaken well and apply this mixture directly in the diaper area of your baby every time you change the diaper for the baby.
- If the baby is aged over 6 months, you may also add some tea tree oil for best results.
Solution 2: Coconut oil and oil tea tree
This remedy is advised to apply for the baby more than 6 months.
- you just add some tea tree oil to the melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Then this mixture is applied directly to the bottom of your baby after cleaning and drying the area of the baby’s buttocks.
- Let this mixture dry naturally before using a new diaper.
Further information: How to use tea tree oil to your scalp? 12 best uses
- better always use extra virgin for your baby coconut oil.
- If you are breastfeeding, you must include coconut oil in each of your meals for additional results.
- Allow your baby is free diaper for a period of time to get the best airflow.
Related Links: Home remedies for diaper rash in newborns and infants
For more information about various health conditions and beauty, go visit our Home Health. After reading the script 8 helpful ways on how to use coconut oil for diaper rash, hope they can learn some simple and easy ways to use coconut oil for treating diaper rash yeast for baby. All these remedies are natural, effective and safe for the treatment of diaper rash. But do not forget to try these remedies only after performing a small test, check your baby’s reaction. If you have any questions, please leave then I will respond as soon as possible. Also, if you know other ways to use coconut oil for yeast diaper rash, please share with us.