Dandruff is a condition among men and women. If you have dandruff, you will surely feel uncomfortable to use one of his favorite black clothing. The white flakes fall on your shoulders and if you wear dark clothes that will make more visible these white flakes. A lot of people have tried to use some anti-dandruff products and these products have been announced to have the ability to remove dandruff completely. However, the white flakes back soon and make people consternation.
Now, take a look to understand why dandruff appears in the head before finding home remedies. In fact, dandruff is known as a fungal infection, which is caused due to Malassezia fungus. Oleic acid will occur when the fungus is combined with the secretion of sebum in the scalp. Exposure to this oleic acid causes the epidermal layer of your scalp is irritated and thereby improving the appearance of dead cells in the form of flakes like dandruff. In this article, VKool.com introduce 8 natural ways to use baking soda for dandruff without any side effects. This paper shows how baking soda can help get rid of dandruff and lists of troops who use combined with other natural ingredients to get rid of dandruff effectively from reliable sources best remedies. However, this is only for informational purposes. Better not apply without doctor’s instructions. Read on to find the one that’s right for you!
Top 8 natural ways on the use of sodium bicarbonate for dandruff removal
How baking soda help get rid of dandruff?
This ingredient is one of the effective home remedies that have been shown to have the ability to remove Dandruff . You save more money compared to anti-dandruff products on the market. Sodium bicarbonate is readily available in supermarkets.
- The use of sodium bicarbonate regularly hair and scalp helps a lot in cleaning dandruff and giving you a clean scalp.
- In addition, sodium bicarbonate contains an absorbent property that is beneficial in the removal of dead skin cells, dirt and excess oil from your scalp.
- works sodium bicarbonate as an agent excellent cleaning to help protect the scalp of oils and dead cells and maintaining the natural moisture from your scalp.
- In addition, the baking soda has fine-grained texture that works as a gentle exfoliating agent to exfoliate dead skin cells, along with the dirt on the scalp.
- Furthermore, the content of alkaline nature that helps balance the pH level of the scalp.
- Sodium bicarbonate acts as a dry shampoo for removing dirt and oil from your scalp and hair and therefore making your hair shiny and soft.
Top 8 ways on how to apply baking soda to treat dandruff
1. Juice bicarbonate soda with lemon
the combination of baking soda and lemon juice not only helps you get rid of dandruff, but also remove dead cells skin, dirt and excess oil from your scalp and hair to give a fragrant shiny hair.
- First, 1 teaspoon of baking soda mixed with enough lemon juice to a paste.
- Then this baking soda paste is applied directly to her scalp and hair and then massage the scalp for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Let’s settle this paste on the scalp for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Disposal of your hair and scalp with cold water.
- Follow this road for 2 times a week to get rid of dandruff naturally.
2. Baking soda mixed with apple cider vinegar
Besides lemon juice, you can use vinegar apple cider to mix well with sodium bicarbonate for treating dandruff .
- Simply prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda and then mixed with enough apple cider vinegar and mix to a paste.
- After applying this mixture directly on the scalp.
- gently massage the scalp with dandruff scrub away.
- Disposal of your hair with running water.
- Repeat this process 2 times a week to relieve dandruff.
Further information: How to use apple cider vinegar to the scalp? 12 best uses
3. juice baking soda with mint
Another 8 best ways to use baking soda for dandruff is the mixture of sodium bicarbonate and mint juice. This mixture will be beneficial in eliminating dandruff, soothe itchy scalp and leaving a fresh fragrance in your hair and scalp.
- First prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda, then add enough mint juice in it.
- Stir well to make a fine paste and rub this paste on the hair and scalp.
- Let this stay rubber head for several minutes.
- Now, gently massage the scalp to reduce dead cells.
- Use cold water to wash the hair and repeat this method twice a week.
Read more: 12 homemade recipes mint face pack
4. Baking soda with holy basil
Holy basil contains excellent anti-fungal and antiseptic properties, which makes it become a powerful ingredient to kill fungi, soothing scalp and inhibit the growth of fungi in the scalp.
- Clean 1 and half a cup of fresh purple basil with water.
- Then you put them in a blender and mix well to obtain a smooth paste.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda to this mixture of holy basil and mix well.
- Now, apply this mixture as a package on the scalp and hair.
- Let this package stay in the hair for a few minutes until dry and rinse your hair with water.
Read more: 11 Health Benefits of Holy Basil Tea
5. Sodium Bicarbonate Paste
This is the easiest way to use baking soda for dandruff. Baking soda has fine granules. When used to massage your scalp, which will have an effect gentle wash to help get rid of all the dead cells and flaky dandruff.
- Just mix baking soda and a little water to make a thick paste pink.
- After applying this paste directly on the hair and scalp.
- Keep massaging the scalp gently for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Remember to use cold water to wash the hair.
. Note: Avoid using a shampoo after applying this method
Further information: view No more dry ebook scalp – is guide useful Mia
6. sodium bicarbonate herbal shampoo
- initially, a teaspoon of baking takes sodium with this herbal shampoo from a bowl.
- Now, wash your hair with clean water and then apply this shampoo baking soda into the hair and scalp.
- gently massage the scalp hair and scalp well to create foam, remove excess oil and dirt.
- Use cold water to wash the hair for several times.
Read this article for more ways we bicarbonate sodium for the treatment of dandruff!
7. Baking soda with beet juice
Sodium bicarbonate contains a soft washing effect that helps wash dandruff away, while beet juice can kill fungi, as well as clean and soothe the scalp. Try using baking soda combined with beet juice to get rid of dandruff too.
- just add a little water to 2 or 3 teaspoons of baking soda and stir well to form a paste.
- Use this paste to gently massage the scalp.
- After that, we take fresh beet juice and put it in the hair and scalp.
- Wait a few minutes and wash hair with running water.
8. Sodium Bicarbonate with ginger
Ginger contains anti-bacterial properties, which helps you get rid of fungi in their scalps, dandruff and prevent reoccurrence.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda and ginger juice with a few drops of water.
- stir and apply it on your scalp and massage gently too.
- Wait a few minutes before washing with cold water.
Further information: 16 health benefits of fresh ginger juice reveal
Precautions and tips
- should use baking soda in small amounts, and not let the scalp and hair for a longer time.
- After applying the method, wash your hair well to remove any traces of sodium bicarbonate.
- If you are using apple cider vinegar or lemon combined with baking soda, you should remember not to apply this combination in their open wounds to prevent skin irritation.
- You may feel that your hair becomes dry, while the application of sodium bicarbonate. However, the hair will restore moisture over time and that will have a clean scalp and dandruff.
- When applying any of the above forms are combined with a healthy lifestyle and good hair care, which will help get rid of dandruff.
For more information about various health conditions, go visit our Home Health. After reading the script 8 helpful ways on how to use baking soda for removal of dandruff, hope they can learn some simple and easy ways to use baking soda to get rid of dandruff. All these remedies are natural, effective and safe for treating dandruff. But remember to try these remedies only after performing a small test, to see his reaction. If you have any questions, please leave then I will respond as soon as possible. Also, if you know other ways to use baking soda for removal of dandruff, please share with us.
Related Links: Top 26 natural home remedies for dandruff in winter