Lemon juice and honey can help to eliminate tanning of the skin.
- Fruits rich in citrus nourish and revitalize the skin.
- Use dairy products to soften your skin.
- Masoor dal is ideal to get rid of tanned skin.
Summer has seized the subcontinent in all its glory. With a large part of June still ahead, certain parts of the country can expect scorching heat and strong sunlight. Being outdoors long enough, in times like these, will almost certainly affect your skin in the form of a tan. The slight to greater redness of the skin is desirable for some, but not desirable for others. If you are one of those who wants to get rid of your tan and do not want to commit your time outdoors.
Read also: From tanning to acne and wrinkles, the many benefits of safflower oil will leave you stunned
Tan: Here are 8 home remedies for you to consider:
1. Lemon and honey juice: This combination has been known to work wonders in the past. The lemon juice will eliminate the agents that produce melanin from the skin and honey will nourish it. This bleaching effect of lemon juice helps eliminate tanning quickly. You can even add sugar to this mixture to eliminate dead cells.
2. Cucumber extract: The refreshing effect of the cucumber extract has a positive impact on your sunburned and tanned skin. Cucumber juice can be applied with cotton, over the entire skin, to maximize the benefits.
3. Yogurt and tomato: Yogurt is extremely useful to soften your skin. The lactic acid in yogurt has been seen to do the trick often. Simultaneously, the tomato is rich in antioxidants and helps clear the skin. This mixed mixture can do wonders for your tan.
Lactic acid in yogurt has been seen to do the trick often
Photo credit: iStock
Read also: 5 Benefits of Neem that will make you fall in love with the grass instantly
4. Honey and papaya:
Papaya is amazing if you want to discolor your skin and, at the same time, its extract gently exfoliates the skin to illuminate it. We already know what honey can do. It is a natural moisturizer and rich in antioxidants.
Papaya and honey are a great mix.
5. Masoor dal, tomato and aloe vera:
Masoor dal or red lentil can eliminate your tan effectively, while the tomato extract and aloe vera light up. Calm and moisturize your skin Turn these three items into a paste and apply them on your tanned skin. I should definitely do the trick.
6. Oats and buttermilk: Oatmeal is excellent for exfoliating and cleansing your skin, butter milk, just like yogurt, has a lot of lactic acid that can soften your skin. This paste should stay on the skin for 20 minutes, and then it can come out on the other side with a cleaner and brighter look.
Also read: Get a sparkling glow in your skin with this simple morning ritual: it will give you a perfect start to your day!
7. Cream of milk and strawberries: Vitamin C is just one of the benefits you can get from strawberries. It is ideal for nutrition and also revitalizes tired skin. The cream of milk and its content of lactic acid soften the skin, soften it and help eliminate tanning.
8. Pineapple and Honey Pulp: Honey seems too popular. Pineapples contain an enzyme called bromelain, which fights toxins in the skin and reduces inflammation. In addition to that, it is rich in vitamins A and C, and antioxidants.
Disclaimer: this content, including advice, only provides generic information. It is not in any way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV is not responsible for this information.