Cancer , also called [! malignancy , it is a condition in which the cells in a specific part of the body begin to reproduce uncontrollably.
According to a health website, there are actually 8 things that cause cancer. What is more surprising was the fact that we use some of it in our daily lives.
However, it is not spoken to the pharmaceutical industry to benefit from this disease.
Then the list was hidden from the public for a long time shown.
1. hormones in meat and milk: Most farm animals are fed with artificial hormones in order to make more milk and meat. Once consumed by humans, it can cause inflammation, depression, and of course, cancer.
2. Mammography, dental radiography and airport scanners: The deadly rays from mammography, X-ray scanners and dental airports can cause cancer. That is why we are told to put a protective cover over our chest when we submit to x-rays.
3. aluminum in deodorants and antiperspirants: Breast cancer occurs in the upper quadrant, near the armpit, where we apply deodorants with aluminum complete
4 .. toxic cosmetics: toxic substances can easily enter the bloodstream through our skin and that can make it as a plant to produce cancer cells
5 .. artificial sweeteners: Aspartame, which are the main ingredient of artificial sweeteners are the faeces of E. coli bacteria. It can be found in almost all types of gum, medications and most food.
6. Fluoridated water: Fluor really pollutes water and washed the minerals of our body that weakens the immune system. So it is better to drink spring water.
7. drugs and vaccines: If you are diagnosed with cancer, look for doctors who will give advice on healthy lifestyle and nutrition as prevention. Stay away from drugs and vaccine because it can also cause cancer.
8. artificial colorings and preservatives Food :. Power boxes and cans have a strong preservatives that can stifle their cells and turn them into cancer cells
9. commercial soaps, shampoos, pastes and creams: There is a saying that says: “Do not put anything on your skin you can not eat” Everything we apply on our skin, hair and teeth ends in ours. bloodstream. Perfumes, dyes and other substances can cause cancer.