Apart from the fact that it will never be diagnosed the vast majority of people who are intolerant gluten, it seems that about 15% of Americans have some form of gluten sensitivity or intolerance, if not celiac disease.
Therefore, it is necessary to know 7 sings indicating that you are one of them:
1 . autoimmune diseases
- Certainly not in all cases, but in some cases, found the cause of scleroderma, multiple sclerosis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis , ulcerative colitis, lupus and psoriasis be gluten intolerance.
2 . Fibromyalgia
- If you have been diagnosed, consider gluten as the potential cause as there are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, but they are intolerant gluten.
3 . The pillar
- keratosis pilaris keratosis or also known as “goose bumps”, are commonly found on the backs of the arms and legs due to the fatty acid deficiency caused by gluten damaging the intestine.
4 . Dizziness
- The dizziness and loss of balance is another symptom of gluten intolerance.
5 . The persistent headaches
- Migraines and persistent headaches can also be signs of dehydration and other conditions, but can also indicate gluten intolerance.
Furthermore, it is advisable to consult your doctor if your headaches do not stop.
6 . digestive problems routine
- Constipation is a common sign of gluten intolerance in children, and gas, diarrhea, bloating and constipation are one of the most obvious signs.
7 . Chronic fatigue
- If you suffer from chronic fatigue, consult a doctor about it because it can be caused by something as simple as dehydration and so serious such as HIV.
fatigue, mental confusion, and feeling tired, especially after meals containing gluten are another clear indicator of gluten intolerance.