Listerine it is a brand of antiseptic mouthwash. It is promoted to “ kill the germs that cause bad breath” . Listerine was first developed in 1879 and so far many people are still using.
But aside from its use as a mouthwash, Listerine can also be used in different ways.
1. Treatment of Cough and Cold – Gargle Listerine to remove the severe cold and cough
2 .. acne cure -. Soak a cotton ball in the Listerine and apply on the acne
3. dandruff -. Mixed 1 cup water and ¼ cup of Listerine and gently massaged into the hair after clarifying that
4. Deo – Apply a small amount of Listerine in her armpits. This will prevent having unwanted body odor.
5. lice infestation – This can help eliminate lice by their absorption in the head and scalp and cover with a shower cap for 1 hour
6 .. blister -. Just soak a cotton ball in the Listerine and apply to the affected area
7. Toenail Fungus and stinky feet – Listerine has an astringent that is able to kill bacteria that cause Bad smell. Mixing 2 parts hot water to 1 part Listerine and soak his feet in a few minutes each day.