Snacks are an important part of our diet. Even if you take the time to eat three healthy meals a day, you may still feel hungry at any time of day. What is the best solution?
Including snacks in your daily diet is very important because sometimes the food will not meet the needs of your body.
Having a healthy diet as a snack will keep your energy and concentration at a high level. Taking snacks can keep your hunger away until the next healthy meal. Recent research on sandwiches shows that most of us are one of two types. We are snacks either salty or sweet.
If you like to eat the fruit sweet snacks will be and those who are lovers eat vegetables or salted salty snacks more often.
– Nuts are the best choice if you are snacker salt / salty. They are filled with great monounsaturated fats and keep your hunger away longer. A small handful of nuts serving size is acceptable. You can also eat peanuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews, nuts or soy nuts. Research has shown that not gain weight if you are nuts for snacks.
WARNING: A small but growing number of children have serious peanuts nut / tree allergies. Make sure none of the children have an allergy, before you give m peanuts, peanut butter, or nuts dry as a snack.
-Popcorn it is a great snack. a large amount of volume is required and less calories. Always have popcorn corn low fat prepared in a paper bag in your microwave. These are filling, satisfying, has a lot of fiber and should be included in the pantry of each salt snacker.
– low-fat cheese it provides calcium, but often the price of saturated fat is too high. Even when it comes to low-fat cheese, try serving with other healthy snacks. Cheese is 2 nd source of saturated fat that damage the heart in the diet of children. Always choose low-fat cheese.
– Vegetable can be served raw with sauce or salad dressing
Broccoli, carrots or carrots, celery, cucumber, cauliflower, snow peas
Beans, peas, peppers and tomato slices and cherry tomatoes or grapes.
And what about healthy sweet snacks?
A lot of people have the same problem -weight problem. That is the result of eating too much chocolate and sweets. So close chocolate bar with a drink of hot chocolate. There is a big difference. So if you like to eat sweet snacks, keep your refrigerator full of fruit. That’s the best way to have healthy sweet snacks at any time.
– Fruits is naturally sweet healthy snack, so most kids love. You can eat whole pieces, cut in half, sliced, cubes or wedges.
-Try nuts -. Apricots, cranberries, raisins, pineapple, papaya and others without added sugar, or maybe just a little
-Try Frozen fruit -. Frozen grapes, frozen or get blueberries, peaches, strawberries and melon
– Granola is perfect as a portable snack when out, it really goes a long way. Here are two free recipes for perfect granola: 1 st : Oats, nuts, fruit and a little honey or brown sugar and 2 nd One: pineapple, papaya and sunflower seeds. Enjoying her!
– Trail Mix – trail mixes are easy to make and store well in a sealed container. What is needed to make a mixture of nuts is: peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cashews, sunflower seeds and dried fruit, apple, pineapple, apricot, raisins or cranberries. Mix some of these healthy food and get a healthy trail mix.
So it’s natural to feel hungrier at certain times. You need to have some healthy snack when hungry, and having a snack in the right hand does this work for you. So appetizers are the best way to satisfy your hunger and get all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs.
Remember: Snacking is important, and always healthy snacks with that
The 7 guiltless snack ideas that will not cause weight gain appeared for the first time in Essential Health Advisor .