‘ve definitely heard the saying “beauty is on the inside”.
could not believe this, especially when it comes to the beauty of the skin, since people tend to invest heavily in products for skin care in order to look beautiful. Believe it or not, beauty is really inside. What you eat matters more than what you put in. The secret to glowing skin naturally is in your diet.
Here are 7 best super foods to maintain younger looking skin:
1. The black chocolate
You must be smiling from the thought of chocolate that is a super food, which means you do not have to feel guilty about the secret stash hidden somewhere in her purse, home or office.
- The black chocolate contains antioxidants that fight free radicals, helping your skin stay young.
- Well, the smile that is eating chocolate also helps keep skin younger
Consider having a square or two after dinner or play with a few in your smoothie . It is very important to know that the healthiest type of chocolate is one with a high content of flavonoids and 60% cocoa or even higher.
2. Wild salmon
Wild salmon contains nutrients that are beneficial for the skin:
- is one of the best sources of fatty acids omega-3 that enhance the body’s ability to produce anti-inflammatory compounds. They help keep the skin soft and hydrated, and delay the signs of aging.
- contains DMAE, a compound that helps to increase muscle tone and prevent sagging skin.
- also it contains the mineral selenium, which protects the skin from sun exposure.
There are many ways that you can add to your diet salmon. Try grilled or baked in their sushi or pasta.
If preferred raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or strawberries, all berries are loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Vitamin C is essential for maintaining healthy skin
- Antioxidants protect the skin from inflammation. This prevents premature aging.
Try adding half a cup of berries to your cereal or yogurt every day.
You should not only take yogurt because of its taste but also for his kindness to the skin.
- Natural yogurt is a great source of vitamin A, which is important for overall skin health taxpayer. That helps skin cells mature properly. Retinol, a compound of vitamin A, helps in the treatment of acne and fine lines.
- Yogurt is high in fiber and protein that help make your skin firm and elastic.
- Yogurt is slightly acidic, helping the skin to restore its natural glow.
You can mix yogurt with fruit or granola for a nutritious breakfast or afternoon snack.
Avocados are a good source of healthy fats and vitamins that help to get younger looking skin.
- They contain high levels of monounsaturated fats that provide protection to skin cells and prevent wrinkling.
- have high levels of vitamin B, which helps smooth and healthy skin. the appearance of skin irritation is reduced.
- They are rich in vitamin E, which helps protect the skin against damage from free radicals.
you can take such as avocado, chop and put in your salad or mixed into a smoothie.
6. Flax seeds
Flax seeds contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids that perform a variety of functions:
- They make the strongest cell membranes, allowing them to hold as much water as possible and also prevent toxins from being absorbed
- dilute sebum levels
- they unclog pores
- They fight acne
for a naturally radiant skin, take a tablespoon of flaxseed oil every morning
These small fruits dry are not only tasty, but also beneficial for the skin.
- They help retain water in your body, which helps to moisturize the skin and give it a shiny appearance
- They contain fatty acids that help in strengthening cell membranes and the elimination of harmful toxins
- they contain vitamin E, which helps protect the skin against sun damage
themselves Almonds are a great snack. You can also cover them with glaze of honey, add to the salad or opt for almond butter instead of peanut butter. You can also use them in your smoothies and milkshakes.
Much as beauty products can help your skin, your priority should eat your way to a beautiful and young skin. The addition of two or more of the previous super foods to your diet is a good starting point. If you have any opinion or comment, feel free to tell us in the comments section.