Dehydration can case many health problems such as dry skin, headaches, moodiness and fatigue. In order to address the issue, people turn to drugs. The best solution, however, is to drink more water. You should start the day with a large glass of water and hydrate your body throughout the day with a little more water.
Once we wake up in the morning, we’re almost dehydrated. During the night, while we sleep, the body continues its work, and during the day, when we are awake, we eat food and drink water in order to drive these processes. Therefore, it is very important to help replace fluids your body uses overnight once you wake up.
Why is it important to drink water after waking up?
Drinking water on an empty stomach purifies the body. Water therapy has its roots in ancient Ayurvedic medicine and provides great benefits among people. This method helps the body prepares for the day, giving your body a reset pulse before it has to start working in the digestion of food or anything else. These are the 6 main reasons why you should consume water first thing in the morning.
- Kick-start metabolism -. According to studies, consumption of large and cold glass of water in the morning can help fire up your metabolism even 24% for 1.5 hours
- remove toxins – the kidneys filter toxins gather in the blood and have all chemicals that meet waste through the body’s functions. If you do not have enough fluid to work with, they will not be able to work their job well.
- Eat less – thirst can be mistaken for hunger, therefore, a simple glass of water can satisfy you. If you consume the water once it wakes up, it will eat the smaller breakfast as will feel less hungry. Water will fill your stomach with a substance that contains no calories, in this case you feel fuller, but not accumulate in pounds.
- increase immunity – staying hydrated will support and maintain the health of the lymphatic system that directly affects the process of fighting infections. In this way a cold is kept at bay. According to many studies, dehydration is connected to the levels of cortisol (stress hormone) in the body, and higher cortisol mean higher levels of stress and disease.
- Keeping the skin look good – is the largest organ, which helps protect against the loss of excess fluid and is also a primary indicator of what happens inside the body. If your body is well hydrated, then your skin will be soft, clear and smooth, but if you are dehydrated, then you will have dry and wrinkled skin could break out in spots.
- Keep bowel function – do not drink sufficient amounts of water throughout the day will allow the colon to extract additional water from the stern in the intestines, causing constipation, but if you stay hydrated, then your colon perform optimally and help you avoid uncomfortable constipation.
When you start this healthy habit that you will be able to notice subtle differences. It is very easy and is also very beneficial for you.