” 6 of the best exercises for sciatica and back pain baja sciatica and back pain is very common and it is estimated that about 5 to 10% of Americans suffer from this condition.
This condition is caused by being irritated or compressed nerve lower back.
This pain starts in the lumbar spine and progresses to the leg and finally the foot.
The symptoms of this debilitating disease include:
- A burning and tingling pain
- a stabbing pain in one buttock and leg
- pain that worsens when the person feel
- in serious circumstances can lead to a loss of control of bowel and bladder.
What causes sciatica?
- spinal infections
- The cauda equina syndrome
- hernia disk. (90% of cases)
- Spinal stenosis (the narrowing of the passage of the spinal cord)
- direct injury
- spondylolisthesis (a vertebra slipped)
ways that you can prevent sciatica?
- Technical Practice proper lifting
- Use a firm mattress when you want to sleep
- Maintain proper posture
- Keep your seat adjusted to support the lower back
- Build back muscles by participation in regular exercise
These are exercises that can help prevent sciatica:
.The knee to exercise stretch chest
- Begin by lying on your back, then bend your knees at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Make sure your feet are firmly on the ground and wrapped his hands around one knee and pull the knee toward the chest.
- Keep this consistent position for 20 to 30 seconds and then switch to the other leg.
2. The buttocks Stretch Exercise
- Start as in the previous year .
- Lift the left leg and then rest his ankle on his right thigh.
- Then he placed both hands around his right thigh and then pull your thigh near you.
- Keep this consistent position for 20 to 30 seconds and then relax.
- Try this exercise 3 times and then switch legs.
Elevators 3.Try the knee Exercise
- Start as in the two recent years, then let your arms are flat on the sides.
- Let your back is on the floor, then lift your legs until they are about a foot off the ground.
- them down gently.
- Repeat 5 times.
4. Hamstring Stretch Exercise
- Start by sitting on the floor, make sure your back is straight with your legs straight and wide shoulders side.
- take a deep breath.
- As you exhale, try to lean forward from the hips and let your hands reach for your toes.
- Let your collarbone be pushed toward the feet.
- Hold this position for 20 to 30 seconds, then sit up.
5.Try Out Back Extensions Exercise
- First, lie flat down and let your feet are flat on the floor.
- Keep your hands on the floor with your elbows by your body.
- fingertips should be at eye level.
- then push down on your hands to arch your back, keep this consistent position for 5 to 10 seconds.
- should then lower your back against the floor and repeat the exercise 10 times.
6.The piriformis exercise stretch
- start with your back on the floor and then bend your knees, make sure your heels toward your buttocks are.
- Cross one leg over the other, keeping the ankle at rest.
- Take out the knee by using muscles.
- Make sure to stretch hips lightly.
- Hold this position for 20 seconds.
- should switch to the other leg and hold the position for 20 seconds.
- Achieve pushing an extensive stretch out the leg.