The importance of the liver in our body
His liver is the most important organ of the human body. It is the main fat burning organ in the body. Is the factory oven and energy in the body. It is the mechanical and purifying blood filter. In fact, it is the body of his longevity.
Think of it this way: Remove the letter “R” at the end of the liver and what you have? Live. In fact, this is what Dr. David Lloyd is a consultant surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary liver has to say about the liver. “Even if you take away 70 percent of a human liver, which will grow 90 percent liver tissue removed in just two months.”
The liver is designed to remove dead cells and filter, toxins, microorganisms and cancer cells, even from the bloodstream. So if you do not feel energetic and full of life, most likely it has something to do with your liver.
Towards the end of the 1900s, there has been an emerging epidemic of liver disease that is quite surprising. You see, in earlier days, liver disease used to be confined mainly to alcoholics but is now seeing this new phenomenon of people with fatty liver people with hepatitis, individuals with overload toxic, people with a lot of immune disease associated with liver dysfunction .
Even if you do not consume alcohol. Clearly this is a result of the modern world we live in our bodies are attacked by toxins from every conceivable angle. Toxins are everywhere in the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, even the clothes we wear. Since we are constantly exposed to toxins, the liver the worst part of all this toxic overload takes. When the liver can not process toxins and fat in an efficient manner is taxed.
As we can not (practically) change the way we live, we must clean our liver naturally from time to time (maybe every year) and make sure to do everything it reduce toxins or counteract the effects of all toxins. And the best way to do this is natural. By consuming healthy foods liver in our diet.
Natural foods for good health of the liver
There are many foods that stimulate the natural ability of the liver to clean up toxic waste from the body and help clean it. They can be classified as liver detoxification food, cleaning food or liver. Whatever you call it, make sure they are an integral part of their daily diet. My 5 natural foods for good health of the liver are:
1. Garlic : This pungent bulb is my all time favorite health food liver. Not only it has a great liver health benefits, is very versatile and adds a lot of flavor to different recipes. Garlic is rich in a variety of compounds containing sulfur powerful, which are responsible for the pungent smell of garlic and are also the source of many of its beneficial health effects. Sulfur is required to increase enzyme activity that increases cleaning of the liver. Without adequate levels of sulfur, many toxins can become more dangerous in your body.
investigations, garlic to be effective in supporting serum cholesterol cholesterol and low density lipoproteins in individuals with elevated levels of total cholesterol. Because high total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein are associated with poor liver health, regular consumption of garlic can help keep your liver healthy.
Hepatology experts agree that anyone concerned with the health of your liver are served well by cooking with lots of garlic. In addition to keeping vampires away, eating several cloves of garlic a day can reduce the risk of normal liver damage and even liver damage from oxidation.
2. Grapefruit: This health f ruit is rich in vitamin C, potassium and antioxidants . It is also a good source of pectin, a form of soluble fiber that has been shown to slow the progression of atherosclerosis.
grapefruit can reduce levels of LDL ( “bad”) cholesterol, and red grapefruit lowers triglycerides as well. Grapefruit increases the natural cleansing processes of the liver. A small glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice will help boost the production of detoxifying enzymes that help the liver remove toxins. However, grapefruit juice should be taken with caution, because it can interact dangerously with many medications.
grapefruit inhibits the enzymes responsible for metabolizing certain drugs liver. This may affect the way your medicines work and have dangerous results. If you are on prescribed medications please consult your doctor before eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice
3. The green leafy vegetables: Green vegetables like spinach, kale and broccoli are powerful allies in cleaning liver. If you mean liver function, your diet should be rich in fresh green leafy vegetables that are rich in chlorophyll. Chlorophyll can protect you from toxins like no other food or medicine.
With its ability to neutralize heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides, chlorophyll provides a mechanism powerful protection for the liver. Strengthens its cells, detoxifies the liver and bloodstream and chemically neutralizes pollutants.
What is more, chlorophyll adds oxygen to the blood that is essential for optimal liver function and rejuvenation. Green also help increase the production of bile, which is extremely important for fat metabolism and detoxification. The good thing is green leafy vegetables that are available everywhere, all year round and can be eaten raw, juiced or cooked.
4. Avocados: Many nutritionists call avocado the perfect food for nutrient-rich content . Avocados provide about 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, omega-3, vitamins A, C, D, E, K and the B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamins B-6, vitamin B-12 and folic acid) and potassium, all of which help neutralize free radicals.
When it comes to increasing liver function, this super food rich in nutrients helps the body produce glutathione, a compound that is necessary for the liver to cleanse harmful toxins. The icing on the cake is the fact that avocados are free of sodium and cholesterol free.
5. Apples: An apple a day can definitely keep away liver surgeon. Apples are rich in pectin and other essential chemicals to clean and release toxins from the digestive tract. Apples make it easier for the liver to handle the toxic load during the cleaning process.
6. Brussels sprouts: Like garlic, Brussels sprouts are high in sulfur content. They are also a rich source of antioxidant glucosinolates, which forces the liver to release enzymes that prevent and even reverse the damage of environmental and dietary toxins. And guess what?
Besides ensuring that you make them a part of your daily diet, there are some tips to follow to ensure that it is decreasing the burden on the liver.
To begin with, be sure to wash all the vegetables and fruits thoroughly to remove any chemical residue from them. As much as possible go for organic fruits and vegetables grown locally. This way you can ensure freshness.
As with any practice of a healthy diet, stay away from artificial sugars (including high fructose corn syrup) and sweeteners. Even too much salt is a no-no. For seasoning food, try different natural herbs and flavor enhancers as lime lemon and berries. And yes, keep the distance the alcohol. It is the biggest enemy of your liver. Avoid all meat fed antibiotics and chemicals; these are high on the list of foods that damage the liver. If you must eat meat, stick to graze chicken and beef grazing and wild fish. And as far as possible, avoid processed foods, artificial food additives, dyes and preservatives to give your liver a break.
If you are over 50, have a high-quality multivitamin and mineral supplement to avoid any deficiency. After all, when it comes to your liver, which is better not to take risks.
The liver is one of the largest and most important organs in the human body. Processes nutrients, build proteins, and removes toxins from the body. Often it referred to as a “resistant” body by the medical establishment; However, the function of the liver can be seriously undermined if we do not treat properly. … Find tips to avoid liver damage
A healthy lifestyle is strongly associated with the consumption of fruits and vegetables daily, along with sufficient sleep and regular exercise. Fruits and vegetables have been regarded as natural elements of foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals and dietary fiber that could improve digestion …. This is how
We are a tired population. Most days seem to get out of bed is a job in itself. But where did it go all the energy? Between work, caring for our families and other obligations of life throws our way, the best time of the day, often begins to return to bed … read more
When your pantry and refrigerator are full of fries, ice cream and cookies healthy eating becomes much more difficult. It is therefore important that if you want to eat healthy, you should replace areas with healthy choices …. Read more