Instead, there are some easy ways to detox your system that they have little to do with food. Treating your body with care and compassion are always the best ways to feel the most surprising, and these are simple things you can do today. Here are my top tips for detoxification – without changing your diet
1. Drink hot lemon water. may already be in that position almost every morning, and is a good habit to get into if you’re not. Squeeze half a lemon in hot water (you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper if you like) helps cleanse the liver and remove begins digestion (and metabolism).
2. Have a green juice. Adding green infuse your system with a direct hit of vitamins and nutrients. I love making my own at home with kale, spinach, lemon, ginger and green apple, but if you’re picking one to try to find a fresh juice bar pressing juice with organic ingredients.
3. Use a body brush. helps detoxify your lymphatic system and improve circulation to enjoy a luxurious body dry brushing. Using a soft brush, bristle naturally, start at your feet and brush in small moves upward toward his heart. When finished, jump in the shower!
4. Practice yoga and meditation. Just 20 minutes a day connects you to your mind and body. Remember, a clean physical and emotional cleansing go hand in hand. If yoga is not your thing, go for a long walk (outside, if possible). This starts digestion and helps clear the head. It is important to free the mind of toxic thoughts, and these are mild but effective ways to clean your whole being.
5. Go to bed early. large meals can often make us feel slow, but there are good reasons to get a break. This is the time the body to process and detox after a long day, and requires a good 7-8 hours per night. Give your body a break and let it do what it naturally wants to do.