One of the biggest differences between the developed world and the civilized world is that we have easy access to drinking water.
The United States assumes safe to drink tap water. Unlike much of the world, consumption of tap water here poses an immediate risk of getting a disease like life diphtheria, cholera, E. coli, and more threatening.
But that does not mean that water reserves are 100% safe.
Indeed, it is true water reserves are really safe to drink.
The reason why?
Tap water is full of toxic chemicals that are known to cause serious health problems.
The main difference between water reserves and those of third world countries is the health problems that come from consuming tap water take years to develop, not days.
Check out the top 5 reason to stop drinking water today and see if they change their perception of how really safe tap water.
- tap water contains toxic chlorine: While you might think it’s okay to have chlorine in water that is not really true all.Chlorine is used as a disinfectant, and to help our problem supplies.The-odorizan water here it is chlorine is known to cause several different types of cancer, contributes to birth defects in children, and can prematurely age the skin. The truth is that although there are regulations on the amount of chlorine that is acceptable in the water supply of the city, there really is no acceptable level because his body was never designed to have this chemical filter through it all days.
- Contains tap water pharmaceutical drugs: Urine As much of our tap water only is recycled, it is logical to think that microscopic traces of pharmaceuticals end up back in the water you drink . Many of these drugs that alter mood are hormonal alteration, and can negatively interact with other prescription drugs. With constant exposure to pharmaceuticals sensitive trace our DNA structure can be deformed, causing enormous health problems in the future.
- Tap water contains fluoride: Fluoride is not healthy by any stretch of the imagination. The exact chemical composition is hydrofluorocilicic acid fluoride, which is actually a substance hazardous waste Class 4 is illegal to dump into the environment. Studies show that consumption of fluoride helps prevent tooth decay are also known. In fact, according fluoridealert.org the chemical is responsible for numerous health ailments such as cancer, arthritis, neurotoxicity and more. It is placed in the water on a daily basis is one of the most questionable aspects, and most disturbing of drinking tap water.
- contains lead and other heavy metals Because many of the pipes used to transport water from the tap are so old, and were built before was available research, there is a prolonged risk consuming raw, toxic metals with each glass of tap water. One of the most problematic is the lead found in drinking nationwide. Lead has been associated with brain damage, and is one of the most problematic heavy metals. There is a long list of other toxic heavy metals in tap water, but suffice to say, if you want to avoid toxic metal accumulation, should stay away from tap water.
- hexavalent chromium Collective of evolution says is present on Hexavelent chrome “A report by the Environmental Working Group revealed that hexavalent chromium, a chemical known as” probably carcinogenic by the EPA , “is present in high concentrations in 31 US cities.  If you are not aware of this chemical, which was made famous by the movie, Erin Brockovitch which chronicled the battle history of truth against Pacific Gas and Electric for polluting the water in an area of southern California. the chemical poisoning thousands of people, however, still no regulations for hexavalent chromium in drinking water. ”
And that’s only 5 of the reasons to stop drinking tap water.
For more information on what is in the water and how to protect yourself the video below is suggested for viewing.
Click on the images to see the video.