You are no more than 5 minutes a delicious, velvety sauce made with nutrient broth for the entire bone night to meatball turkey Thanksgiving!
I like to make my sauce while my chicken or roast turkey is resting just outside the oven. You can use the freezer bone broth or beef broth from the pan. The nice thing about this recipe is that even if you want to do at night meatballs and gravy, is not necessary pan drippings. Any bone broth bottle in your freezer can become a sauce pan! And the bonus! The sauce freezes well so any excess will not lose anything!
products in this section links are affiliate links. It costs you nothing and helps maintain free information on this site and answer the questions of “what brand you use?” Please know I will never recommend any product personally would not use in my own family.
Print 5 Minute bone broth sauce :: gluten and Granulated options! Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished.com ingredients
- butter 2 TB
- 02.03 TB white rice flour or if it is free use of grains tapioca flour (the amount depends on how thick you like your sauce – you can start out low and always add more at the end if you want thicker If the sauce is thicker than what you can always thin out with. more broth or water) broth
- 1 pint bone or pan juices (broth It called meat. you can use a combination of both if desired.)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- sea salt / pepper to taste (no season of my bone broth and virtually strongly season salt here)
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and stir with a whisk to combine.
- Add broth and thyme bone and bring to a simmer, stirring with a whisk her occasionally until thickened.
- Season salt and pepper to taste and serve. This will cool to warm oven (up to 4 days in advance), or can be frozen for months.
For more ideas real food dinner, you can read my chart dinner ideas in Blogger !
The after 5 minutes I bone broth sauce :: Gluten & Grain Options! appeared for the first time in Increased Fueled Generation .