With a 50% chance of contracting a sexually transmitted disease at the age of 25 years, we can safely say that they are a common condition. They have sexually transmitted diseases can be physically and mentally agonized. There are a variety of cures available in pharmacies with prices ranging from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars. However, most of their active ingredients can be easily replicated at home, to reduce costs to replace or improve the results of a classical treatment.
Garlic is an antiseptic and antiviral effective that works from within to fight infectious sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia, fungal infections, or gonorrhea. The active substances work on two levels: First, directly attack the disease and reduce its effects; Meanwhile, we also strengthen the immune system and help the body fight on their own.
oil tea tree
In view of its antibacterial and soothing properties oil tea tree is an efficient local cure for sexually transmitted diseases that induce pain, itching, swelling or burning sensation in the genital area. It can be applied with a cotton or used as an ingredient for sitz baths. However, tea tree oil should be used diluted in hot water or other less potent oils, such as olive oil or coco .
Sodium Bicarbonate is another pain reliever that can be used locally. Relieves inflammation and itching, but also goes against the external manifestations of genital herpes or syphilis, as sores. It can be used in powder form directly on the affected area. It can also be substituted for or used in conjunction with the corn starch.
Although an effective solution for the burning and itching sensations caused by some STDs, its effect as a pain reliever for discomfort is temporary. However, ice cubes can be used for the treatment of genital warts caused by human papilloma virus as a tool cryotherapy house.
Aloe Vera Gel
Known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, Aloe Vera gel struggles against local manifestations of sexually transmitted diseases. Sores, burning or itching can be alleviated by applying the gel directly on the genital area affected. It can be used whenever necessary, taken directly from an aloe plant. However, its use in open wounds is not recommended, as it may irritate the already sensitive skin.
How to ensure the effectiveness of sexually transmitted diseases Treatment
Other things to do when you have an STD, regardless of treatment include:
- Having proper hygiene . Although a requirement for healthy people also, hygiene is a must when you have an STD. Wash the genital area at least twice a day with specially designed products eliminate the cause of the infection.
- Keep the area dry . Humidity worsens the symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases and provides an environment in which bacteria can easily develop.
- The use of cotton underwear . Genital skin needs to breathe in order to heal itself. The use of loose underwear reduces the chances of spreading infection because healthy skin comes in less contact with the affected areas.
- Having a balanced diet . Vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are essential for a healthy body and a sharp immune system.
- Avoid scented products for intimate care . The use of specialized products sensitive skin effectively cleans genital area without drying or irritating even more. unscented products are recommended because they are soft and mild.
- The use of protection.
sexually transmitted diseases are among the most common reasons patients see their doctors and although there is a stigma around them, promiscuity represents only a small percentage of the cases. The use of home remedies can increase the effects of prescribed medication and, in some cases, completely replace.
Mike Jones is an enthusiast blogs and contributing editor remedy Shop . He is deeply passionate about fitness, nutrition and finding natural ways of restoring health.