Finding common types of dandruff is an interesting topic that aims to provide readers with beneficial knowledge.
Dandruff is a type of scalp disorder. It is dead skin cells that arise in the scalp and can get trapped in the hair. In a scalp and hair healthy, dead cells can leave generally imperceptible. Common symptoms of dandruff are peeling skin and itchy scalp. dandruff flakes can be easily seen in clothing or hair of a person. They make most people feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. Dandruff is assumed that affects about 40 percent of people over 30 years old
There are some common does dandruff including:
- dry skin: dry skin is supposed to be the most common factor leading to common types of dandruff. People with dry skin tend to have small dry flakes that can fall on his shoulders when scratched. Symptoms of dry skin can affect many body parts, like legs or arms.
- oily scalp: oily scalp is also one of the common factors that cause common types of dandruff. A species of fungus (Malassezia) leading to dandruff fungus can be fed into the oily scalp. So having oily scalp and hair can increase your risk of dandruff.
- Irritated skin: Irritated skin is a frequent cause of dandruff. It can lead to severe types of dandruff including Seborrheic dermatitis that can affect not only the scalp, but also many areas rich in sebaceous glands, such as nose, ears, eyebrows, sternum, armpits …
- irregular shampoo: If you do not regularly wash your hair there, oil and dead skin cells on the scalp may increase. As a result, dandruff appear severely. However, too often shampoo can also lead to dandruff, as it can irritate your delicate dry scalp .
- Some styling products: Some styling products including hair dyes, hair gel, hair mousse contain ingredients that can make your scalp itchy, red and irritated and cause dandruff .
- Some diseases: Certain diseases can cause dandruff such as eczema disease Pakinson, heart attack, stroke, autoimmune disorders, hormonal imbalance, weaken the immune system
- poor nutrition :. If you do not get enough vitamins such as B vitamins or znc and some types of fats, you probably have dandruff
- Man: Some studies have shown that some male hormones may contribute to dandruff. Men also have larger oil – producing lands. As a result, men are more likely to have dandruff than women.
- Age : Dandruff tends to appear in young adulthood. However, this does not mean that adults do not have dandruff.
- moderate climates :. Dandruff can be severe cold and dry winter
- brushing irregular hair. Brushing patchy hair can lead to dandruff because brushing hair provides the loosening of the skin
- The excessive sweating :. Excessive sweating may possibly trigger dandruff
- The mental or emotional stress: mental or emotional stress can lead to dandruff. Stress is a kind of body reaction to the challenges. Stress causes changes in the body’s hormones, which in turn leads to an excess of oil on the scalp. As a result, increase dandruff.
In this article, I would like to provide a list of 5 common types of dandruff including:
dandruff dry skin is one of the most common types of dandruff. It occurs when the skin is dry and flaky. Therefore, it often happens in winter.
- The causes of dandruff dry skin
The reason for this type of dandruff may be the time (the cold weather, especially dry), cleaning frequent and shampoo. In winter, the hair is washed with hot water can make your scalp and hair dry and flaky .
- Symptoms of dandruff dry skin
If you receive this type of dandruff, it will be easy for you to see, small, round white flakes on the scalp. When you scratch, these scales will fall on the shoulders and back, which can be extremely embarrassing. Moreover, these scales are more evident in dark clothes.
However, the symptoms are temporary and can be easily improved.
dandruff sebum is one of the common types of dandruff. Sebum is produced by sebaceous glands. Protects hair and skin from drying out. It helps maintain skin suppleness to the skin glow. Also prevents excessive loss of water, which then makes the skin fresh. Tallow properties also has many anti – aging. Therefore fat is needed for the body.
Tallow dandruff occurs when there is an increase in tallow oil. This may be the result of excessive production of oil, washed with inadequate and irregular shampoo, puberty or pregnancy. If you do not keep the scalp clean enough, tallow oil combined with dirt and dead skin cells to create dandruff sebum that can cause irritation and itching.
- Symptoms of dandruff sebum
As you know, excess sebum can lead to oily hair and dandruff. People with dandruff sebum often have yellowish greasy scalp staining. They also often feel itchy scalp. dandruff sebum can come at any age. However, people with excess oil production is likely to have the same.
fungal dander is one of the common types of dandruff, which is a consequence of oily scalp. A type of fungus known as Malassezia globosa can rapidly increase when the scalp is too oily. Normally, this fungus has a limited growth. When this fungus increases immensely, scalp again becomes irritated.
- The causes of dandruff yeast
As I mentioned, dandruff fungus is the result of oily scalp. Some studies have shown that excess fat in the scalp can cause this fungus to grow faster. The bad news is scalp fungi are contagious and can spread from one person to another through mutual contacts. scalp fungus can spread when using objects such as combs, hats or towels that have been used by an infected person.
- Symptoms of dandruff yeast
If you are infected by the fungus Malassezia, dandruff appears as white flakes or yellowish dead skin on the scalp. As a result, you may feel irritation and itching.
seborrheic dermatitis is one of the worst types of dandruff is known as an inflammatory condition. This causes the red and irritated scalp. Seborrheic dermatitis can affect many body parts that have many oil-producing glands, including the back of the head, neck, ears, face and even his eyebrows. dematitis seborrheic is especially severe in temperate climates. Dandruff, however, is a mild form of seborrheic dermatitis.
- The causes of seborrheic dermatitis
Some studies have shown that some inflammatory to existing natural yeast on the surface of the skin can cause seborrheic reactions. Symptoms may be worse or better depending on some particular factors like the seasons. Moreover, some certain diseases like Parkinson’s, stress, hormonal changes can make … the risk of seborrheic dermatitis increased.
- Symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis
In children, seborrheic dermatitis can cause redness and greasy scales on the scalp, face, ears, neck and some skin areas. However, seborrheic dermatitis does not usually cause itching for children. The condition can be resolved naturally within several weeks or months. However, treatment should be considered for use if necessary.
In adults, some of the common symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis are redness, scaly spots, fat and pruritus that are slightly different from those of children. Seborrheic dermatitis affects many areas of the skin that contain many sebaceous glands, such as the nose, ears, eyebrows, chest, upper back, underarms … seborrheic dermatitis is especially bad for men, as it may affect to support areas of their faces. In fact, this is also one of the worst types of dandruff that people should take care and be careful because of several symptoms of hatred and stubborn that entails.
Psoriasis that it is known as a skin disorder is supposed to be the worst kind of dandruff. This causes itching and irritation. thick silver – color scales tend to appear on the scalp, neck, knees, behind the ears and back. psoriasis dandruff can be mild and unnoticeable. However, if served, it can cause severe itching, which may affect their quality of life. It can lead to serious infections, temporary hair loss. This is actually one of the worst types of dandruff you should know and keep forever!
- The causes of dandruff psoriasis
Some studies have shown that something is wrong with your immune system can lead to psoriasis dandruff. As a result, skin cells tend to grow rapidly and form patches. A fact is that if some of the family members with psoriasis dandruff, they will be more likely to get it too. Some conditions such as cold, dry air, stress can make things worse.
- Symptoms of psoriasis dandruff
Some of the symptoms may come and go. Some people have only small patches that can easily be hidden with hair . However, some people have severe patches. silvery white scales is the most obvious sign of psoriasis. Some people with psoriasis dandruff even have red spots on the scalp that may be thick and inflamed.
Many people have a mild itching. However, some have intense that can seriously affect their daily lives. They tend to scratch more often. As a result, the patches become larger and thicker and may be bleeding or infected. So some advice for people who have itchy scalp: do not scratch the scalp. Things could be worse. Scratching the scalp to remove the patch can also lead to temporary hair loss.
dandruff can be controlled easily. There are plenty of home treatments for dandruff.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is a popular remedy for common types of dandruff. Use about 10 drops of olive oil to massage your scalp. It is covered with a shower cap and then go to sleep. Wash in the morning. If you do not have enough time, use a shampoo containing olive oil.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is supposed to relieve the itching caused by dandruff. Therefore, use aloe vera gel to massage the scalp before shampooing.
- Salt: Salt is a common ingredient that is good for scrubbing dandruff flakes. Apply a little salt in the dry scalp, gently massage the scalp, work through his hair. Then wash your hair with a suitable shampoo.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is known as a perfect place for all remedy skin problems including dandruff. Apply 3 to 5 tablespoons of coconut oil on your scalp. Gently use your fingers to massage. Wait about an hour after shampooing. You can also use a shampoo that contains coconut oil for the same effect.
- Garlic: Garlic contains many antibacterial properties that are perfect for the elimination of the worst types of dandruff as dandruff fungus or seborrheic dermatitis. Crush some garlic and rub it on the scalp. You can mix some crushed garlic and honey, and then massage the scalp with the mixture before shampooing. That will avoid the smell.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda can make your free scalp flakes. Dampen the hair and then rub sodium bicarbonate into the scalp. Then rinse with water. Baking soda can reduce the fungus that causes dandruff. At first, your hair may be dry. However, your scalp will produce natural oils after a few weeks.
- Lemon: Lemon is a common ingredient in the kitchen. Lemon helps balance the pH of the scalp, then reduce dandruff. Apply 2 tablespoons of lemon juice on the scalp. Massage gently and then rinse with water. Repeat daily until you see the effects.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is known as one of the most effective for treating dandruff ingredients. You can change the pH of the scalp, which makes it difficult for yeast to grow. Simply mix a little apple cider vinegar with a little water. Apply the mixture on the scalp. Wait about an hour and then wash the hair. Repeat 2 times a week to get the best benefit.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil can reduce dandruff. Therefore, add a few drops of tea tree oil for your daily shampoo or choose a shampoo containing tea tree oil.
- Mouthwash: This can be a little tip for you to get rid of dandruff. Mouth wash contains many properties that can prevent the growth of yeast. After your hair has been washed, rinse with a mouthwash. Do this regularly to treat dandruff.
- Aspirin Aspirin contains salicylic acid, which is an essential ingredient needed to treat dandruff. 2 aspirins grind to a fine powder. Add it to your favorite shampoo. Use this shampoo to wash hair regularly. Remember that hair should rinse carefully.
- Raw egg: Raw egg is supposed to be an effective treatment for common types of dandruff. Apply 2 eggs on your scalp. Wait a few minutes and then rinse with fresh water.
- White vinegar: White vinegar is one of the best natural remedies for dandruff. White vinegar can prevent fungus growth and reduce itching. Mix a little vinegar with water. Use the mixture to rinse the hair after shampooing. In addition, you can make a better mixture by mixing 3 parts of water with 2 parts white vinegar and 1 part olive oil. Massaging the scalp with the mixture for about 10 minutes. Then rinse with water.
Having good habits is also necessary if you want to get rid of dandruff.
- People with mild dandruff should use mild shampoos that can reduce excess oil and dead skin cells on the scalp. It is recommended for people with severe dandruff use certain shampoos that contain active ingredients such as ketoconazole, selenium sulfide, salicylic acid, zinc … which can reduce the fungus on the scalp and improve the condition of the scalp and hair . Gently massage the shampoo into the scalp. Wait a few minutes for the active ingredients can work. Use these shampoos daily until you see the effects.
- In addition to shampoo, you should have a healthy diet can provide enough fat, zinc and B vitamins These vital nutrients may prevent dandruff.
- Remember to get some sun every day. Because sunlight is proved to be good for treating dandruff. However, you should use a sunscreen to protect your skin from sun exposure.
- Learn to reduce stress. Stress leads to many diseases like dandruff. So try to manage stress for better health.
Having read all my article, I would recommend that you should read another article on this subject: 24 ways to treat dandruff and dry scalp naturally at home . As I mentioned, it is not difficult to treat dandruff. This article will provide useful information on how to treat dandruff naturally in the country, which will get rid of the shame and enjoy life.
The last word, as the author of VKool I would like to know the opinion of my dear readers about this interesting subject. Please leave your evaluations and comments in the comments section. I will respond as soon as possible.
Here are some related articles about how to have a healthy hair: