Acne is a very common problem, especially among adolescents and as much as 75% of all people between the ages of 11 and 30 struggle with acne at some point in life. But only adolescents who have problems with this, some people may experience acne well into their 30ties and 40ties untreated.
When the pores and hair follicles become clogged with oil (sebum), dead skin cells, acne and dirt appear. And although there are several reasons why occur the next 5 factors contributing to:
- Oil production – When androgen levels increase the oil glands grow and start producing more sebum -. Therefore acne appears
- Male sex hormones -testosterone and other androgens are among the main causes of acne. Androgen levels often increase when puberty is introduced and when acne usually start to appear.
- Clogged pores – Clogged pores are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria
- dead skin cells -. Dead skin cells can lead to clogged pores and acne if they are not removed from the skin
- Bacteria – When the pores are clogged they can potentially infected with bacteria resulting in a protuberance swollen red :. A grain
pimples usually appear on the face, neck, back, shoulders and chest and fill with pus and feels painful to the touch.
These are the most common types of pimples:
- Bullets – Pimples that form in clogged pores and appear on the surface as black spots
- Whiteheads – Pimples that form in clogged pores and remain under the skin
- Nodules -. painful lumps that occur deep into the skin and appear as large grains on the surface of the skin
- Cysts -. pus filled painful bumps that appear on the surface of the skin
Regardless of the type of pimples or acne suffering from the following mask will help to eliminate them all.
completely natural acne mask Canela
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
How to make:
all ingredients are mixed together to form a homogeneous mixture. Apply the mixture to your face but make sure it does not enter the eyes or mouth. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water. Dry and apply a facial lotion.
People with vascular diseases such as rosacea or telangiectasia should not use honey in this mask, as it can reduce blood vessels and aggravate the condition.
(visited 107 times 107 visits today)