Hydrogen peroxide can be purchased at any pharmacy for a reasonable price. It can be used as a tool for many purposes at home.
1. Apply in small bleeding wounds, such as accidental injury to cram himself with a needle or cut form a knife. minor bleeding will stop and will also clean wounds.
2. Apply on the infected acne and will serve the same purpose as in the process of wound treatment.
3. You can treat mouth ulcers. Mix hydrogen peroxide with water and keep it in your mouth for shortly before spitting. Remember to wash your mouth with clean water afterwards.
4. Gargle with hydrogen peroxide once a week in order to eliminate the bacteria that cause bad breath.
5. Wash your feet with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water, in order to combat the invisible fungus feet.
6. Put a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in the ear in order to get rid of ear infections. However, you should visit a doctor.
7. Hydrogen peroxide will help in the process of cleaning the grease ears. Only a few drops of it can help you with this problem.
8. If you have toothache, you can reduce pain by holding hydrogen peroxide mixed with water in the mouth.
9. Fill the tub with warm water and add a little hydrogen peroxide, which kills the bacteria that are present in your body.
10. Add the hydrogen peroxide in the mixture used to wash their private parts in the treatment of fungal infections.
11. You can use hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth. All you have to do in order to do is to put some of this fluid in the mouth and keep it in half a minute.
12. Mix hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Using the resulting mixture as a toothpaste and bleach.
13. It can also be used to facilitate cleaning of contact lenses.
14. Some hydrogen peroxide is applied in a cotton wool can be used to bleach the nails.
15. Hide blond hair roots by applying hydrogen peroxide in them. Leave on the liquid for half an hour before washing your hair.
16. Mix equal parts hydrogen peroxide and water, and using the resulting mixture as a spray to lighten parts of your hair where you want to achieve.
17. Use it occasionally to disinfect your toothbrush.
18. Use a mixture made of hydrogen peroxide and water to soften the feet.
Your home use
19. Apply some hydrogen peroxide in a towel in order to disinfect the taps .
20. Put some oxygenated water in a sponge in order to remove quickly and efficiently sediments bathroom tiles and kitchen.
21. You can use the same method to clean glass surfaces and mirrors.
22. Get rid of the moisture in the walls by applying a little hydrogen peroxide directly on the slopes, and then remove it.
23. In order to clean the toilet pay all you have to do is apply 100 ml. hydrogen peroxide in it and leave for twenty minutes before flushing. Use
24. Clean the cutting board with hydrogen peroxide. They kill bacteria and protect the food that is about to be sliced.
25. Add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in the detergent in order to achieve thorough washing.
26. Make a paste with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide in order to clean kitchen utensils burned. First rub this paste, leave for a few minutes, then rinse with warm water.
27. Disinfect sponges and towels that are full of bacteria with hydrogen peroxide.
28. Sprinkle a little hydrogen peroxide in fruits and vegetables in order to allow them to remain fresh for a longer period of time.
29. Disinfect the refrigerator with hydrogen peroxide when cleaning. In this way easily remove odors.
Several other possibilities of use
30. Clean and disinfect toys their children with hydrogen peroxide.
31. Use it as bleach for laundry. Hydrogen peroxide is particularly good when it comes to whitening curtains and sheets.
32. Use it to clean stains from carpets and other textiles. For this, only in bright fabrics because hydrogen peroxide bleaches the color.
33. Washing clothes has not been used for a long time with hydrogen peroxide in order to eliminate the unpleasant odor. Washing with a mixture made of vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and the smell will disappear.
34. can be used for seed germination because hydrogen peroxide has a similar chemical composition to rain.
35. Sprinkle a little of this compound on the moth in order to eliminate them forever.
36. can be used for the treatment of wounds in animals.
37. If your pet ate something toxic and feel sick, put on a milliliter of hydrogen peroxide 3% for every two kilos of body weight on your food or directly into mouth.