usually care about our skin, body, hair, etc., but usually forget to take care of our hands, which reflect very clearly our age. Hands are also sensitive parts that can be overlooked due to some reasons. Are you busy for work? Are you busy for feeding children? Do not worry about dry hands thoroughly if read 32 best tips on how to get younger looking hands overnight naturally from Vkool.com . The tips and tricks shown in this paper are very simple and easy to implement, so you get the satisfaction of its beauty hand.
Top 32 tips on how to get a younger looking hands overnight and naturally
1. Yogurt and flour garbanzo
the first way how to get younger looking hands is the use of yogurt. Yogurt is known as a natural moisturizing agent that can help fight rough and dry hands. It also contains lactic acid working as an exfoliating and cleansing agent in nature to get rid of dead skin cells.
Path 1: Natural yogurt
- Just prepare fresh plain yogurt and then massage gently in his hands for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Allow to remain in their hands for 7 to 10 minutes and clean with warm water.
- Keep applying this on a daily basis within 2 weeks.
Route 2: Natural yogurt and chickpea flour
- You first natural yoghurt is prepared (3 teaspoons ) and chickpea flour (1 tablespoon).
- Mix together until a paste.
- Then this paste is rubbed directly over your hands and let it dry naturally.
- Finally, hot water is used to clean hands and reapply this 1 or 2 times a week.
2. Clarified butter
This home remedy certainly cause some odor but will ensure a surprising result when applied in his hands. Just heat some ghee and massage gently in his hands. Once this is done, you should keep your hands in place or wear gloves for about an hour. Finally, rinse with clean water.
3. Oatmeal and honey
The combination of oatmeal and honey is another great way on how to get more hands looking young. It is effective for rough, dry hands healer. In fact, oatmeal has the ability to act as an exfoliating and cleansing agent in nature, that help in skin hydration. Furthermore, the protein content in oatmeal help prevent dehydration and to maintain the skin moisture.
- oats Floor: 2 tablespoons
- Honey – ½ to 1 teaspoon
- some water
- juice a little lemon juice (optional)
How to use:
- oatmeal with honey and water mixture to obtain a paste.
- Next, this paste oatmeal rubbed on your hands.
- Wait 7-10 minutes and rinse hands
- Follow this treatment done at home once a week.
Further information: 29 Well, oat flour Healthy Recipes: Easy Recipes to learn
4. overripe bananas
For younger looking hands, you can apply a ripe banana. Thanks to the moisturizing properties contained therein, the banana will take care of getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines in the skin hand.
Path 1: pasta banana
- With this mode, simply take a ripe banana and then remove the outer skin .
- Then mashed banana pulp into a fine paste and rub this paste banana directly in their hands.
- Allow to remain on your skin for 27-30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Remember to use hand moisturizer after application of this process.
Track 2: banana, olive oil and honey
- Initially, half is crushed banana overripe into a paste.
- Then this banana paste is combined with a little olive oil and honey.
- to mix well and rub this paste on the skin of the hands.
- Keep waiting 17 to 20 minutes and wash your hands with warm water and then with cold water to keep the skin moisture.
- You can apply any of these ways on how to get a younger looking hands with banana at least once a week.
5. Shea Butter
shea butter is a common ingredient in the kitchen. It is loaded with immense nutritional and healing properties that provide the skin of the hand with hydration and moisture. You just take a little shea butter and then uses it to massage your hands. In addition, you can also make a homemade cream mixing shea butter with a little oil or cocoa butter and coconut melt this mixture. Then a few drops of your favorite essential oil is added and Pour this mixture into an empty bottle. You let it stay overnight and use it to nourish and moisturize your hands.
6. Avocado and honey
the avocado is a fruit that can help you get younger looking hands effectively. Click to Tweet avocado is composed of vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E along with monounsaturated fats that are responsible for dry skin. In addition, they will help reduce sagging skin appearance, with his hand young people are
How to use:.
- You take half a ripe avocado and then mixing the pulp with a tablespoon of raw honey.
- After applying this paste directly over your hands and wait about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Finally, use cold water to rinse hands.
- Keep doing this several times a week.
- Or, you can use avocado oil to gently massage the hands every day before taking a bath.
Further information: 10 Quick and Easy Recipes avocado to start now
7. Milk Cream
Cream is another way of how to get younger looking hands. It has high content of fat that plays a role as a moisturizer in nature for rough and dry hands. Furthermore, the content of lactic acid in milk cream helps exfoliate dry skin as well as maintain the pH level of your skin.
- You first rub some fresh cream directly into their hands. If you let go in your hands for 7 to 10 minutes and wipe your hands with warm water. Remember to apply this beauty trick every day to get a younger looking hands.
- Another tip for you is to mix the cream (2 teaspoons) along with chickpea flour (2 tablespoons). After applying this mixture on your hands skin and wait 12 to 15 minutes. Finally, rinse the skin of hands with warm water. Do not forget this 2 or 3 times a week.
8. Aloe Vera
this is a simple way on how to get younger looking hands. Aloe Vera, in fact, has natural moisturizing properties that help retain moisture in the rough, dry skin. In addition, aloe vera gel layer to protect your skin and also improve your skin tone will be formed.
How to use:
- First, take a piece of aloe vera gel and extract.
- Then I dab this aloe vera gel on your skin on your hands and massage gently for several minutes.
- Allow the mixture to remain in your hands for 12 to 15 minutes cleaning with warm water.
- should use this natural form of 1 or 2 times on a daily basis.
Read more: 21 useful ways on the use of Aloe Vera for Wrinkles treatment
Almond has a high source of riboflavin, a vitamin essential to maintain and improve skin health. Furthermore, this nut is also loaded with antioxidants including vitamin E, vitamin E while is able to protect their skin.
Path 1: almond milk
- 5 to 6 almonds
- some milk
How to use:
- Now, almonds are placed in the water and soak overnight.
- You mix the soaked almonds with milk until smooth almond paste.
- This paste is used to rubbing hands and thus leaves overnight.
- Finally, wipes his hands with cold water the next morning.
Track 2: almond and sandalwood oil
- 10 fresh and green almonds
- some sandalwood oil
How to use:
- almonds ground into powder almonds.
- Then the almond powder with sandalwood oil mix and apply this almond paste for hands.
- Let stand overnight and rinse with water in the morning.
should follow either above ways to get a younger looking hands regularly for about 2 weeks and then reduce the application of twice a week.
10. Lemon juice, baking soda and honey
lemon juice is known as a great skin cleanser that will help soften and smooth hands. It also has the ability to improve your skin tone and fade blemishes of the skin on your hands skin.
How to use:
- lemon juice with baking soda and honey in equal proportion is mixed.
- After applying this solution in their hands skin.
- gently massage your hands for a while and wait for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Finally, clean your hands with warm water.
- reapply this process once or twice a week to ensure smooth and healthy looking hands.
Further information: lemon Easy Recipes: Top 9 beauty recipes for hair and skin
11. turmeric and yogurt mask
yogurt is full of probiotics that have been shown to be able to make your skin glow. Also in other Korean research, researchers indicated that yogurt can help improve moisture content brightness and elasticity of the skin.
- refrigerated yogurt – 1 bowl
- Turmeric – Pinch
How to use:
- Mix together thoroughly turmeric with yogurt until they form a smooth paste.
- Then this paste is rubbed into the skin of hands and wait for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, cold water is used to wash your hands.
- In addition, you can apply this solution ideally every day before taking a bath. Reapply this application for 2 weeks or until you see amazing results.
12. Vaseline and socks
If you are finding an easy way on how young people get their hands looking for, you can try to apply a solution of intense softening overnight using only 2 items: Vaseline and pair of socks. Vaseline, in fact, is famous for the ability to maintain softness and moisture from the skin of the hands . Many women agree that Vaseline is your beauty secret no.1.
is also very easy to apply this process. After completing all activities and end the day, using first a mild soap to wash your hands and dry them. Then you get a bit of Vaseline and then apply it in their hands. You spend half a minute hand massage gently. After that, you wear socks over your hands and sleep. The next morning, just remove the socks and you will own gentle and soft hands.
13. Cucumber, lemon juice, and turmeric
If you have available in your kitchen cucumber, also can be used as a natural way on how to get younger looking hands. The cucumber is loaded with a cooling effect it will help cool the skin. It can also help soothe and get rid of a tan.
- fresh cucumber juice – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- turmeric – pinch
How to use:
- Simply mix all the above ingredients until the owner of a fine paste.
- Then rub the paste directly into your hands.
- Leave it in the hands of 25 to 35 minutes and clean with cold water.
- In addition, you can cut a sliced cucumber and rub it on your skin hands. Let the cucumber slices remain in the hands of about 12 to 15 minutes and clean with cold water.
- follow this process every night within a month and a half.
Further information: 18 different uses for cucumbers are exposed: the beauty and home
14. The potato, glycerin, and almond oil
Do you know that the pope is considered the king of the vegetables? It is not only able to lighten your complexion with dark skin, but also has the ability to treat spots and other skin conditions and beauty. Here is a homemade beauty advice on how to get younger looking hands potato, you can follow:
- First, 2 potatoes boiled until tender.
- then crushed tomatoes boiled into a paste and mix this paste with one teaspoon of glycerin and a teaspoon of almond oil.
- to mix well and rub this mixture into your hands.
- Wait 30 minutes and wash your hands with warm water.
15. gram flour and curd
the mixture of chickpea flour and curd is an effective way how to get younger looking hands. It will be a help in making the shiny and soft hands. In addition, chickpea flour is known as a natural exfoliant, which helps exfoliate dead skin cells in your hand.
How to use:
- a paste by mixing curd enough chickpea flour is prepared.
- Then this paste is rubbed on the hands and rinse after 15 minutes.
- Apart from the curd, you can mix chickpea flour with coconut oil and use it to replace the usual soap.
16. Tomato and sandalwood
You can use the tomato mixture and sandalwood as a great way how to get younger looking hands. This mixture will help in whitening skin and removing tan, which gives you a fresh look skin of the hands.
How to use:
- All ingredients, it is necessary to prepare, sandalwood powder (1 tablespoon) tomato (1 teaspoon), cucumber (1 tsp) and lemon juice (1 teaspoon).
- You mix 4 above ingredients to have a smooth paste.
- then rubbed on the skin hand and clean it after 15 minutes.
- Do not forget to repeat this naturally regularly until dark hands become more favorable.
the condition of dry hands can be especially severe during the winter months and in the morning. And if you are suffering from this condition, petroleum jelly can help to cope with it and keep skin cracking at bay.
wake up without shriveled and dry hands, you can apply a lot of this Vaseline on your hands. Then gently massage your hands for 10 minutes so that your skin can absorb Vaseline. It can be topcoated of this oil to ensure that moisture remains on the skin surface. The next morning, after waking up, you will see that his hands becomes a softness and shine without cracks and dryness.
18. orange peel and milk Dry
The combination of dried orange peel and milk is the best way to help you get the hands soft and shiny. You can apply this combination following a few steps:
- Initially, the dried orange peel grind until smooth fine powder is formed.
- Then add enough milk to powder dried orange peel can blend well to make a thick paste.
- apply this in your hands clean and wait 18 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash your hands with water and do this again for at least three times a week.
Further information: Health Benefits of oranges in the body that will surprise
steaming in a simple way on how to get hands looking younger, which can easily be applied at home. By applying this process, you can get rid of the dryness and exfoliate dead skin cells and dirt that have accumulated on the surface of the skin of hands and have cracked and dry. Before applying steam, rub a little petroleum jelly directly throughout their hands.This process will help your hands to keep moisture and prevent dryness hand.
20. Egg yolk, almonds and honey
While the yolk is filled with a great resource of vitamin a, almonds are capable of providing the skin with vitamin E. therefore, when egg yolk is mixed with almonds, you will have a proprietary ability to exfoliate, moisturize and nourish your hands mixture, which gives you soft hands.
How to use:
- You need to prepare: 1 teaspoon of honey, half a teaspoon of crushed almonds, a little water and a pink egg yolk
- then they mix to a thick paste.
- This paste is used to gently massage your hands for 8 to 10 minutes and keep your hands in place for 17 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hands and remember to apply regularly.
21. Massage your hands
massage therapy is one of the most effective tips to help you have the most beautiful hands. It will relax your hands, stretch the skin and increase blood flow. To begin this method, you can use a few drops of oil Olive and use an average movement in his palm, therefore, change the thumb and finger. Repeat with the other hand. For best results, you should do this before bedtime.
22. Protect your hands
Learn how to get a younger looking hands advice is necessary remember that this technique. Most people know this, but how to protect your hands is a big problem. No hands deep in water that is too hot or too cold. His hand skin is very thin and that will be affected by the poor environment. Chemicals away from the skin if possible. In addition, you can protect your hands from harmful chemicals by using latex or rubber, especially in the winter for safe hands from dryness, inflammation, and harmful toxins.
23. Exfoliate and moisturize your hands
If you’ve ever exfoliate your body, you will feel so comfortable and fresh after do this. By exfoliant his hands, all the dead skin cells will be removed, and you will have a smooth hand skin. Do it at least once a week for effectiveness. After exfoliation, you should moisturize your hands or cuticles. Before going to sleep, you should cut cuticles. If the cuticle is kept hydrated, they will be flaky and dry. Which is in full you must use oil for nails and cuticles for a smoother skin. These are essential steps how to get younger looking hands at night and, of course, and I think you should care more and more. Before going to sleep, you can put your hands in cotton gloves you will be amazed about your beautiful, younger, and hands looking soft. For natural tips how to rejuvenate hands looking for is a clever way to treat your dry hand or roughness. To remove dead cells effectively and naturally, you can use sea salt as a perfect choice for hands. Moisturizing hands through the night is also a great idea. You can use olive oil, rub it directly to your hands, and cover them with a pair of gloves. Here are some useful solutions for hand exfoliation and miniaturization:
- mixing coconut oil and power green gram and then exfoliate and moisturize your hands. Get the best effect if the application of this method at night.
- Use the curd and kiss flour to apply directly in their hands
- Use glycerin, lemon juice and water to apply to the parties affected to get soft pink.
- Use olive oil and sunflower oil to soothe the skin chapped hands.
24. Solve age spots on his hands
If you want to discover the natural ways to get younger hands looking, solution age spots on your hands is a necessary work that should not be ignored. Therefore, you should use sunscreen whenever you are outside your home to avoid exposure to the sun or UV rays. It even has a small walk to the grocery store; May the sun threatening skin of the hands. If you are getting spots on your hands, do not go crazy, you can get some items available in your home, such as using only lemon juice, lemon juice with sugar or honey, currants, parsley, apple cider vinegar , onions, etc. in addition, papaya is also an excellent ingredient that helps you get rid of dark spots on hands very natural and effective.
25. Cure wrinkles in their hands
The older, the more wrinkles you get in your hands. The reason is that collagen is lost and will get weaker and weaker health of the skin. To learn how to get younger looking hands, it is also necessary to reduce wrinkles in your hands as soon as possible. The easiest way to reduce the risk of wrinkles is to wash your hands every day and wear sunscreen in the morning. If you like the natural ways to reduce wrinkles, you should try to avoid snuff sleep , avoid excess wash their hands every day. Wrinkles is a natural part of aging and may reduce through natural remedies in the country.
26. Reduce dryness in his hands
Dryness is a nightmare of hands every time winter arrives.