tooth abscess is swollen and infected between the tooth root and gums. It is very painful and cause toothache. Some of the reasons can cause an abscessed tooth are bacteria, dental infection, gum disease, weakened immune system, gingivitis, etc. In fact, it can kill pain and reduce tooth infection with some useful solutions. Are you suffering from this disease? In this article, VKool.com Top 31 show natural home remedies for abscess tooth infection and inflammation. This article is for informational purposes only, go to the doctor immediately if your problem is too serious.
31 natural home remedies for abscess tooth swelling and infection
Some of the typical symptoms of tooth abscess are sensitive teeth, bad breath, swelling, insomnia, fever, difficulty opening the mouth. Here are 31 best home remedies for tooth abscess can reduce infection and inflammation as well. They are:
Now read the script and learn more
sodium bicarbonate is also one of the common ingredients that are used in some natural home remedies for tooth abscess. Sodium bicarbonate property contains pH balance, therefore, when sodium bicarbonate is used, it will balance the pH level of saliva in the mouth. This makes the bacteria are unable to thrive in the mouth. In addition, sodium bicarbonate, when used in the mouth, aid in drainage of abscesses, naturally, thank you, as it can act as a mechanical cleaner.
- Sodium bicarbonate – half teaspoon
- salt – half teaspoon
- a ball of wet cotton
- At first, the mixture of sodium bicarbonate salt in a bowl.
- Then dip the wet cotton ball in the container and place it over the affected area.
- Now, leave for 3 to 5 hours.
- should repeat this simple regular basis to address this problem.
- Another option, you can take sodium bicarbonate and then apply directly to dental abscess or use 1 teaspoon baking soda diluted in a glass of clean water to rinse the mouth.
- you can also brush your teeth with baking soda. Or, the mixture of baking soda and water to make a paste and then apply this paste directly to your tooth abscess.
Further information: 12 Beauty benefits of sodium bicarbonate in the skin that you should know
the use of a heating pad is one of the other natural home remedies for tooth abscess inflammation and infection to be treated. Inflammation causing pain feel the heat can be reduced in this process. Apart from this, it also helps remove pus from his infected tooth.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of warm water
- a cotton ball
- first, add salt to a cup full of warm water.
- Then mix together and enjoy the cotton ball in this solution.
- Now, remove excess water from the ball by swing out.
- After that, place the hot ball against an infected and hold it for a few minutes until it becomes cold tooth.
- Finally, take it out and repeat this process with another hot ball for a few minutes.
- should repeat this method for 3 to 4 times per day.
raw potato is very effective in treating tooth abscess by eliminating the infection slowly. It is said that the potato is alkaline in nature, which is in charge of its antiseptic properties. Besides this, it is also said that the potato containing acidic properties that help get rid of dead skin cells and remove other toxins from your body. Although there is still no scientific basis for claims using potato tooth abscess, many people find that relaxing after using this method. Therefore, if you want to reuse the potato, to be ready and see its benefits for this problem.
- In first, take a slice of raw potato and put it on the affected area.
- Then leave it there for a night or at least 1 hour.
- Finally, rinse your mouth with clean water.
- When the potato slice outside their abscessed tooth is taken, not discoloration thereof. This is because of the toxins that are removed from their infected tooth.
- should follow this path regularly when necessary.
Another common home remedies for inflammation and infection of tooth abscess is the use of chamomile. It is said that the anti-inflammatory present in chamomile can treat injured tissue very effectively. Therefore, you can drink chamomile tea or make a poultice with this tea to minimize swelling and pain caused due to tooth abscess.
- to treat an abscessed tooth, you should drink three to four cups of this tea a day.
- If the tooth abscess causes swelling in your face, make a poultice with chamomile and use it to apply topically to the affected area several times a day.
- Alternatively, you can take a chamomile tea bag in hot water and then hold it against the affected tooth for a while.
Further information: How stop tooth decay pain naturally and effectively at home
olive oil not forget when it comes to natural home remedies for tooth abscess inflammation and infection. The tooth abscess may be the result of bacteria in the mouth and cause pain. In fact, eugenol, a chemical called in olive oil helps kill bacteria and reduce pain very effective and fast way
- first, pour some olive oil in a bowl.
- Then dip a cotton ball into this bowl and apply this ball in the affected area.
- hold it for a few minutes.
- Repeat this simple daily basis when necessary.
sesame seeds have proven to be effective in killing the bacteria that cause tooth abscess method. In addition, it also gives pain relief immediately after using this. Give it a try because it is one of the best home remedies for tooth abscess inflammation and infection.
- Sesame seeds – 4 teaspoons
- A pan
- A cotton ball
- initially, add sesame seeds in a skillet.
- Then pour water into the pot and boil for about 5 minutes.
- After that, take it out of the flame and dip a cotton ball in the water.
- Now, apply it on top of your tooth and left there for about 15 minutes.
- Finally, remove it.
- retreatment for 2 to 3 times a day to treat tooth abscess.
Read more: 13 medical nutrition sesame seeds for each
Echinacea may help fight infections very effectively as it is a great natural antibiotic. In addition, it is also very good at reducing pain and inflammation that are caused by infection. You can buy echinacea in capsules and tinctures available in some stores or make a tea with echinacea to treat tooth abscess.
- 1 teaspoon herb Echinacea or 1 bag of tea
- 1 cup warm water
- initially, add the Echinacea herb or a tea bag in a cup.
- Then pour hot water into the cup and let stand for a few minutes.
- After that, strain the tea or taking tea bag Cup.
- Now, use this herbal tea mouth rinse by swishing around the mouth.
- follow this method for 2 to 3 times per day.
Further information: 12 good and natural home remedies for receding gums
the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties peppermint helps to reduce inflammation and pain caused by an abscessed tooth and prevent the infection from spreading in the mouth.
In addition, peppermint oil also contains antiseptic properties that help kill bacteria to treat your dental abscess. Apart from oil, mint leaves are excellent for this problem. Here are 2 home remedies for tooth abscess using peppermint should be given a chance.
Method 1: Peppermint oil
- 2 4 drops of peppermint oil
- A cotton ball (optional)
- first, pour peppermint oil on cotton or fingertip and apply this ball or finger for dental abscess.
- After that, hold it for a few minutes before removing.
- repeat this method for 3 to 4 times per day.
Method 2: mint leaves
- a few leaves of mint
- The warm water
- first , place a few sheets of dried mint around the dental abscess.
- Then leave them there for several minutes.
- After that, spitting out.
- repeat this process several times a day.
- Finally, use warm water to rinse your mouth.
Indeed, hydrogen peroxide is a natural product of organisms, mostly respiratory burst as part of their immune response. Now, it occurs by the anthraquinone process used for a lot of different uses comprising medical use. It contains disinfectants and antibacterial properties. He is very good at killing the bacteria that cause tooth abscess. It also contains an antimicrobial agent that may well make it one of the other home remedies for swelling tooth abscesses and infections.
- Initially, add 1/2 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and 1 tablespoon of warm water in a bowl and then mix them together. Now, rinse your mouth with this solution and then spit the mouth completely. Repeat this mode for 3 times a week.
- Another option, mix 1/3 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide to create a paste. Then apply this paste to the affected tooth and wait a few minutes. Finally, rinse your mouth with warm water. Repeat for a few times a week.
traction oil is one of the old home remedies for tooth abscess inflammation and infection or sore gums. This method helps reduce the amount of bacteria in the mouth, causing a tooth abscess. In addition, it is also a good way to remove toxins from the mouth and the entire body. Therefore, oral and general health clearly be promoted.
should make oil pulling coconut oil contains antibacterial properties to eliminate toxins and harmful bacteria from their dental abscess.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 to 2 drops of clove oil ( optional)
- the warm water
- first, mix the oil coconut and clove oil in a small bowl.
- Then rinse your mouth with this mixture of oil swishing gently into his mouth.
- Now, pull this mixture in your mouth sideways and back and forth.
- do this process for about 20 minutes before spitting it out.
- Finally, rinse your mouth with warm water gargling.
- should do it this way every day.
. Note: Avoid making this method when you have an empty stomach
Read more: 15 useful ways on how to use coconut oil for Wrinkles treatment
Another effective method in the list of 31 natural home remedies for inflammation and infection tooth abscess is the use of apple cider vinegar. Disinfecting and anti-inflammatory properties in this vinegar not only help disinfect the affected area, but also reduce pain and inflammation very effectively.
In addition, apple cider vinegar also has several benefits, such as malic acid and acetic acid components. These acids contain excellent antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties. Therefore, they are excellent in curing your dental infection. Besides always having from 1 to 2 tablespoons of vinegar mixed in a glass of clean water every day, if you want to treat an abscessed tooth, rinse your mouth with vinegar to remove this bacterial infection.
- Simply, Swish 3 teaspoons cider vinegar raw apple in the mouth for several minutes. Then he spat from his mouth full. Never swallow. Now, rinse your mouth with warm water. Repeat this step a few times per day.
- Alternatively, add 1 teaspoon cider vinegar raw apple with a glass of clean water and mix before drinking it. Having it twice per day.
Further information: 12 useful ways to use apple cider vinegar for nail fungus
tea tree oil has strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties that make it more useful to kill the bacteria that cause tooth abscess. In addition, it is also a powerful natural antibiotic, therefore, that certainly can help in the fight against a few serious infections such as tooth abscess.
Follow the instructions below if you are looking for a method of using tea tree oil, contained in home remedies for tooth abscess inflammation and infection.
- Simply take a toothbrush and then pour a few drops of this oil on it. Then use this brush to brush your teeth. You must do it this way for a couple of times a day.
- Or, you can add about 8 to 10 drops of this oil to a cup of warm water and stir together. Now swish the solution around the mouth. Repeat this mode for 3 to 4 times per day.
- Another option, diluting 3 to 4 drops of this oil in 1 teaspoon carrier oil such as coconut oil or olive oil and then apply this mixture to the affected tooth. Follow this method to 2 to 4 times per day.
the antioxidants found in papaya eliminate the bacteria that cause tooth abscess and reduce healing time. Papaya tends to fight inflammation naturally. In addition, this fruit is a huge reservoir of essential nutrients that are very effective in combating infection and increase the security of your immune system.
As another form of home remedies for tooth abscess inflammation and infection, which will not only help in eliminating the symptoms of an abscessed tooth, but also against infection.
- First, a slice of fresh papaya is applied to the affected tooth.
- Then leave for 10 minutes.
- Finally, use an antiseptic mouthwash rinse.
- Follow this way regularly when necessary.
the antibacterial and antioxidant properties found in oregano oil make it become one of the great home remedies for tooth abscess inflammation and infection. Not only boost your immune system, but also helps to tackle tooth infections and reduce healing time. Oregano oil, when applied to dental abscess, will make the area numb for some time. This reduces the pain caused by an abscessed tooth. In addition, oregano oil also contains natural antimicrobial and antispasmodic properties. This oil helps to drain the abscess and kills bacteria in that country.
Method 1: Oregano oil
- simply take a few drops of oregano oil and then apply it to the affected area.
- This will help reduce pain and infection.
- Follow this simple regular basis.
Method 2: Oregano oil and hot water
- First, add 3 to 5 drops of this oil to 1/4 cup warm water.
- Then use this solution to rinse the mouth.
- repeat this process for 2 to 3 times daily or as needed.
Method 3: Oregano oil
- Initially, place a few drops of this oil under the tongue and hold it for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Then he spat from his mouth.
- Try this mode regularly when necessary.
Further information: 10 best natural home remedies for tooth infection
When it comes to natural home remedies for tooth abscess inflammation and infection, a bag of black tea is a good choice. Thanks to its substance, tannins, is very useful in reducing pain and inflammation. Moreover, it also has antioxidants that help in fighting infection and oral health promotion.
- First, add a bag of black tea in a cup of hot water and let stand for about minutes.
- then is removed from the water and wring it out completely.
- Now, place the tea bag in your dental abscess and leave it there overnight or a few hours.
- Finally, use a using salt and warm water to rinse your mouth solution.
- Follow this way for once per day for a few weeks.
Because turmeric contains a compound called curcumin and includes antibiotics, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, anti- tumor, and antiseptic, which helps to reduce pain and inflammation that occurs due to a dental abscess. In addition, it also promotes good oral health.
- First, turmeric powder (1 teaspoon) mixed with some clean water to create a paste. Then apply this paste directly on the tooth abscess after brushing your teeth. Now, let it there for 15 to 20 minutes. Finally, rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Or you can also mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon salt in a glass of warm water. Then use this water to rinse your mouth. Done this way for a couple of times a day.
- Alternately, mix turmeric powder (1/4 teaspoon) with olive oil or mustard (1 teaspoon). Then apply this mixture on the affected area and allow it to be on for 15 minutes. Finally, rinse your mouth with warm water.
Try one of these home remedies for tooth abscess using turmeric for a few times per day.
Further information: 13 best ways to use turmeric for asthma attack
the banana contains soothing, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that pull toxins from your body. You should choose fresh banana instead of drying banana because it is more effective in reducing the pain, inflammation and infection. According to many reports, this plant, when used at night, is very useful in healing his infected tooth.
In addition, the banana can also remove infected gum material. However, just as crushing leaves, this property is given.
- First, crush some fresh banana leaves finely and then apply it to the affected area.
- Now, leave it there for 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Try using this form of 2 to 3 times or when necessary.
This is one of other natural home remedies for tooth abscess inflammation and infection. A cold compress can try and give immediate relief from pain by numbing the dental abscess.
- First, place a few ice cubes in a cloth and wrap it carefully.
- Now, put this cloth out of the mouth, where it has a dental abscess.
- Then stay for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Follow this way regularly when necessary.
- Alternatively, you can substitute ice cubes with a bottle of cold water or a bag of refrigerated vegetables.
salt is useful and necessary in your kitchen. This ingredient not only helps you have healthy recipes, but also helps to reduce pain, inflammation, and reduce swelling. In order to get rid of tooth abscess, you should add a little salt in warm water, stir well and use it as a mouthwash every day. Do it more often, you get the distinct change in tooth.
Further information: The book TMJ Treatment
the combination of pepper and salt is one of the most effective home remedies tooth abscess. This method will reduce inflammation and bacteria effectively. Simply, you can mix the salt and pepper with a little water so good pasta, apply the mixture on the affected area for a few minutes. You can do this treatment several times a day if you want to cure the problem soon.
Garlic is an excellent ingredient to improve your health . Actually, garlic can relieve toothache effectively because it contains medicinal properties and antibiotics that can reduce pain.Additional Tags for this post:
camel tooth wust |