plastic bottles are a necessary accessory for summer months. They are the easiest way to transport water and other soft drinks during the heat. Experts warn that the problem occurs when the bottle is used several times.
1. The bottle itself is giving bacteria
During the summer schedule bacteria spread throughout the environment, so more attention should be paid to accessories we use to eat and drink. “The most dangerous” part of the plastic bottle is opened, where we put our mouth, because germs are transferred from the oral cavity on the blanks of plastic, where they multiply.
After the repeated use of a plastic bottle, tiny wrinkles and damage that attracts more bacteria it gets.
2. Heat emits dangerous chemicals
In order to prevent the spread of bacteria, the bottle plastic has to be washed with hot water and detergent. Plastic bottle is not designed for exposure to high temperatures, since discharges of chemicals that are hazardous to life.
3. The safest thing to do is use the bottle once
plastic bottles of water and juice sold in shops they should be used only once. In the market you can find specialized bottles for long term use and is produced otherwise. However, these bottles are not 100% safe as well. If you want to discard the excess bacteria, he chose bottles with drinking wide opening, which is easy to clean.