Today, people live the fast lifestyle, have many obligations at home and at work what many of them suffer from headaches and anxiety and are constantly stressed.
all want more from life, not just sleep, eat, go to work, finish our daily tasks and repeat the cycle daily. Because this type of lifestyle, people often feel anxious or are overwhelmed when they look at their lives. In this article we will present some tricks that can be used in order to deal with these things.
First, we must explore this feeling within us, we must convince ourselves that things can be different, that our world does not have to be the way it is.
In addition to inspire people to start exploring and letting them know they are not crazy, we will also present some things to help you stay relaxed and relieve headaches:
Lavender oil is very beneficial to your overall health because of its healing properties that makes the essential oil of her favorite people. It contains more than 150 active components, and as a result is extremely effective in curing many different health conditions. Moreover, it has incredible antidepressant, antimicrobials, analgesics, detoxifying, sedative, hypotensive, antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and andtibacterial properties.
According to some researchers Florida, this oil is very beneficial when it comes to reducing anxiety and reducing pulse rate in nursing students take stress tests. Moreover, lavender oil is used in hospitals in order to reduce anxiety before surgery and is even more relaxing than massage or just resting.
also has medicinal properties that is why it is able to reduce depression, relieve labor pains and improve insomnia.
Previous research on lavender has focused on the administration of lavender through an olfactory pathway and several small and medium enterprises trialss clinics have demonstrated the anxiolytic activity of lavender smell. According to experts, the efficacy of aromatherapy lavender are due to the psychological effects of fragrance combined with the physiological effects of volatile oils in the limbic system. We should also mention that smell lavender oil has the ability to reduce anxiety, as measured by the Hamilton scale, 51 and can increase mood scores
The following are selected examples of clinical trials on aromatherapy lavender:
- Dun and colleagues conducted a study in which subjects received at least 1 session of aromatherapy lavender essential oil with 1%. The first treatment showed significant effects anxiolyctic, while treatments 2 and 3 appear to not be as effective.
- Another trial conducted by Alaoui and colleagues found that subjects consider lavender scent as very nice and is correlated with changes in the autonomic nervous system.
- Tysoe and his colleagues discovered that the scent of lavender improves the working environment in the hospital setting.
- According Diego and colleagues, people who receive lavender oil (10%) smell for 3 minutes, feel more relaxed and have a decreased anxiety scores, increasing the speed of mathematical calculations, the scores increased alpha power in the EEG (an indicator of alertness, and improves mood.
- Lewith and coleagues conducted a study on female patients who were being treated with chronic hemodialysis and focused on the effects of aromatherapy lavender were measured by the Hamilton scale for depression and scale Hamilton anxiety. The results showed that the scent of lavender significantly reduced the mean scores of HAMA, suggesting an effective, non-invasive treatment of anxiety in patients undergoing hemodialysis.
- also it should be mentioned that aromatherapy lavender, with or without massage can also reduce the need for conventional analgesics, both adults and children, and the perception of pain.
DIY lavender lemonade with lavender essential oil
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- 1 cup raw honey
- 12 cups of pure water
- 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
- lavender sprigs for garnish
Put all ingredients in a pot, mix well and cool. They can be raw honey or add more water if necessary.
Other ways to use lavender oil for anxiety and headaches
- If you have dry skin, mix 5-6 drops of lavender essential oil to bath water.
- For natural stress relief, simply diffuse from 10 to 12 drops of lavender in the air during working hours.
- To the tutelage of insects, fall asleep faster, relax your mind and improve your skin, you should add 2 drops of lavender per ounce of your favorite lightly scented organic oil, unrefined (like oil almon or olive oil) and apply on your skin.