Are you shy because of their skin color? You want to have white skin instead of having a black skin? There are many ways to whiten your skin quickly and effectively. You can use a lot of cosmetics on the market, or can also use some natural treatments to improve your skin complexion. In this informative article, VKool.com show Top 25 home remedies for skin whitening that can be applied to oily skin and dry skin. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and is solely for informational purposes. Keep reading this paper to learn more!
Top 25 Home Remedies for skin whitening to know
people tend to use natural ingredients to further improve the use of cosmetics your skin. The fact is that we can have allergies or creams with natural ingredients. However, natural solutions are safer for customers. Here are 25 common home remedies for skin whitening that women are as follows:
Now read the article thoroughly and learn more
the first of the 25 home remedies for skin whitening is the apple. A miraculous apple fruit for all skin problems. This fruit contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), which improve flexibility and shading skin.
- To apply apple, first, take an apple and discards its outer skin.
- Then this peeled apple is cut and sliced apple slices soak these in milk for about 20 minutes.
- After that, they are well mixed to obtain a creamy paste.
- You put this paste in the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, a teaspoon of lemon juice in apple pulp is added milk and mix well.
- applying this mixture of all affected areas of the skin.
- Wait for about 15 minutes and rinse with cold water, followed by rubbing an ice cube.
- Your skin will become soft and mushy and very glow.
- should do this within one week of owning a naturally whiter skin.
own tomatoes and natural whitening bleaching properties that are very beneficial to lighten their skin. Tomatoes are a rich source of vitamin C and astringent properties, so that they become a great treatment for black skin, especially for people who are prone to acne or have an oily skin. In addition, natural acid composition contained in the tomato is able to balance the pH level of the skin, which helps a lot in preventing excess fat and make your skin look brighter. In addition, tomatoes have antioxidant properties that fight free radicals to keep your skin younger looking. Here are the top 5 natural home remedies for skin whitening with tomato can be applied:
Path 1: Tomato
- just take a tomato cool and then apply the pulp directly to his dark skin and let it dry naturally.
- After drying, another layer of tomato paste is applied to your skin and keep letting it dry.
- This is done in the process of circulation for about 20 minutes and rinse with water.
- should repeat this process regularly to have the best results.
Via 2: Tomato and whey
This combination is useful for people who have dark skin that is caused due to sunburn.
- Initially, 2 teaspoons of tomato juice mixed with 4 tablespoons of buttermilk.
- Then dip a cotton in this mixture and apply it to the affected area.
- keep waiting for half an hour or more and rinse under running water.
Track 3: tomato and yogurt
- You first take a fresh tomato and get their pulp.
- this tomato paste is mixed with 2 tablespoons of yogurt and apply directly on dark skin.
- let stand for about 30 minutes and wash.
- This can be combined with 2 tablespoons of oatmeal powder to obtain the results added.
Way 4: Tomato and lemon
- 1 tablespoon tomato juice well with a few drops of lemon juice is mixed.
- After applying this mixture directly into their dark skin areas.
- let remain on the skin for about 17 to 20 minutes and rinse.
. Note: should dilute this mixture with a little water, because lemon can cause a burning sensation
Road 5: tomato and avocado
the combination of tomato and avocado is one of the home remedies for skin whitening beneficial for people who have a mixed or combination skin.
- Just mix a fresh tomato pulp and pulp of an avocado.
- Then apply this to their dark skin areas.
- left on the skin for 30 to 45 minutes and use warm water to rinse.
Further information: health benefits of tomatoes Top 13 for men reveal
the mixture of banana and almond oil is one of the most profitable and easy for skin whitening home remedies. Banana has lots of vitamin C and vitamin B6, which helps in the production of collagen in the skin, thus maintaining the flexibility and elasticity of the skin. In addition, vitamin C is also able to improve your skin complexion. In addition, almond oil is well known for the ability to improve overall skin health. The almond is very rich in vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E. Three these vitamins act as natural antioxidants that are effective for improving skin health. In addition, the powerful anti-inflammatory properties in almond are able to soothe skin allergies and infections. This oil is the best moisturizer for people who have dry skin. It will help to lighten dark circles, protect your dry skin from harmful ultraviolet rays and promote blood circulation through your skin.
- You first mash a ripe banana well until a paste forms.
- Then this banana paste is combined with 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
- They Mix well and apply directly to the skin.
- allow it to sit on the skin for 20 to 25 minutes and wash.
- You can apply every day to have a white skin.
the licorice root extract is available in health food stores. This is an Ayurvedic treatment that can cure various skin diseases, acne, dark circles or even scars. This herb has an active glabridin called compound having the ability to inhibit the enzyme causing dark due to sun exposure. This compound decreases the production of melanin and skin cells equilibrium.
Path 1: Licorice extract
- you mix licorice root extract their juice.
- Next, a cotton ball bathes in this licorice root and apply directly on the dark skin before bedtime.
- Let stand overnight and rinse the next morning.
Via 2: licorice, lemon, sandalwood, tomato, cucumber and
- 2 is taken to 5 drops of licorice extract, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of sandalwood paste, 1 tablespoon of tomato juice, 1 fresh cucumber.
- Then mix all these ingredients until a stiff dough.
- Now, this paste is applied to their dark skin areas and wait about half an hour.
- Finally, clean rinse water is used.
- should repeat this way twice a week for best results.
may be applied either natural home remedies for skin whitening with extract of licorice root and see an improvement in your skin.
milk has an ingredient called calcium, which is able to regulate normal skin color. When the upper epidermis of the skin is supplied with a higher source of calcium, which will help you create an effective barrier to combat dryness. Regularly supply of calcium for your skin also helps in the production of melanin pigment melanocytes. Furthermore, the content of lactic acid in milk is also able to reduce skin pigmentation.
- Now, a glass of milk over medium heat warms.
- Then dip a cloth in hot milk and apply to the areas of dark skin. Do not forget to gently massage the skin for 3 to 5 minutes.
- should apply this every day within 2 weeks and see an improvement.
Further information: health and nutritional benefits of raw milk – 7 Benefits
the PABA is commonly found in rice. It is a natural sunscreen that will increase the level of vitamin C in your body. In addition, rice is rich in vitamins C and E, ferulic acid, and antioxidants, all of which are needed to keep the skin moisturized and protects it from harmful toxins.
- Now, grind 1/2 to 1 cup of uncooked rice for rice powder.
- Then mix the rice powder with enough milk to make a paste.
- Now apply this paste on the skin and wait for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
- keep doing this 2 or 3 times a week.
For more information on home remedies for skin whitening, stay with us for our next post!
Further information: Brown rice recipes: 13 quick and healthy dishes
Another of the best home remedies for 25 skin whitening is the use of almond oil. This oil contains several compounds such as phytosterols, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins E, B2, B3, B6 and minerals, which can help brighten your skin. Niacinamide is a form of niacin that can help whiten the skin pigmentation. Thus, this almond oil will lighten the skin and provide skin complexion white. In addition, kernel oil is also effective for removing stains, preventing the formation of wrinkles and make your skin glow.
- Just heat a little almond oil and let it warm.
- They apply this hot almond oil directly on dark skin.
- fingertips to gently massage the skin for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Do this daily process within 2 weeks followed by 2 or 3 times a week.
the mulberry extract is commonly used in various cosmetic products, helping to inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, which is the main factor determining the melanin production. If your body does not control the activity of tyrosinase in melanoma, in addition to increasing melanin synthesis that causes dark pigmentation. Furthermore, mulberry extract has beneficial phenolic flavonoids such as fatty acids (linoleic acid and palmitic acid), gallic acid and quercetin. These flavonoids are very useful for the skin.
- You just put mulberry extract a skin lotion empty.
- Then apply this to their dark skin areas.
- Remember to apply twice a day.
The ripe papaya is very high in enzyme papain which helps in skin renewal. This fruit also contains vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E as well as antioxidants, helping to moisturize the skin and protect it from infection. Papaya also functions as an effective natural sunscreen to protect your skin tanning. Moreover, it reduces the signs of skin aging such as age spots and freckles. It is one of the 25 natural home remedies for skin whitening to remove stains, age spots and pigmentation effectively.
- Now, half a cup of ripe banana and mash it to get a thick, smooth paste is taken.
- Then this banana puree is combined with a little honey.
- They Mix well and apply directly to the skin.
- let stand for 20 minutes and wash.
Derived from fungi and various types of fungi, kojic acid is known as a potent natural compound which can inhibit tyrosinase activity and melanin formation preventing the top layer of the skin. Kojic acid originated in Japan and considered the best skin whitener in nature. Click to Tweet However, kojic acid can lead to irritation, especially for people with sensitive skin. Therefore, you should always have a small test on a small area of skin before applying this.
- First, a mild soap is used to clean the skin.
- Then add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Kojic acid to your favorite creams, gels or lotions.
- Now, this applies only to the area of dark skin.
- Remember to apply twice a day for one to two months.
potato has been used as one of the natural home remedies for skin whitening for years . You can remove imperfections and improve skin health. The potato is also a naturally nutritious home for oily skin. Thanks to the great source of vitamin C, potatoes help nourish the skin from the inside. It works effectively to help remove dark spots and hyperpigmentation. In addition, the pope is able to improve skin tone and dark circles under the eyes fade.
Way 1: Tomato slices
- Initially, the outer skin of a fresh potato scraped and then cut into several pieces.
- You gently rub these potato pieces directly on dark skin.
- let it sit on the skin for 15 minutes and rinse.
- should do this again twice a week.
Via 2: Tomato and lemon
Lemon is famous as a bleaching agent in nature. This will help cleanse your skin, remove impurities and dead skin cells and remove the tan effectively. Therefore, you can apply the mixture of potato and lemon as one of the effective home remedies for skin whitening home.
- Peel off a small potato and mash until a smooth paste is formed.
- Then extract the juice of one lemon and combine it with grated tomato pulp.
- They Mix well and apply directly to the skin.
- let stand for 20 minutes using water to rinse.
the strawberry juice is ellagic acid which is very beneficial in healing blemishes, acne and acne scars, as well as decreasing skin damage that is caused due to harmful ultraviolet rays. This fruit is loaded with folic acid and vitamin C, which helps regenerate skin cells and stimulate collagen production.
- Initially, 2 ripe strawberries is crushed into a paste.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of raw milk to the strawberry paste and mix well.
- this mixture over the skin is applied directly and let sit for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Finally, rinse under running water.
Do you know that orange peel contains lots of vitamin C more than pulp? Vitamin C is capable of neutralizing the damaged due to oxidative stress and free radicals skin. It works as a natural treatment to get rid of pimples on the nose. In addition, natural bleaching properties in the orange peel also have the ability to remove the tan and dark spots, thereby improving your skin complexion effectively, while sandalwood has been applied to the treatment of many skin problems since ancient times. Therefore, you can use orange peel combined with sandalwood and other home remedies for skin whitening.
- Simply mix sandalwood powder and orange peel in a proportion equal.
- Then it gets a little water to this mixture powder and mix to a thick consistency.
- Now apply this paste on the skin and massage gently for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Finally, cold water to wash used.
Further information: health benefits of oranges in the body that will surprise
cream is one of the oldest home remedies improving skin health . It is considered as the best moisturizing cream in nature for excessively dry and flaky skin. cream also works as a soothing cream that helps improve the appearance of the skin and provide a healthy glow to your skin. In addition, it is beneficial in fading puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
nuts contain antioxidants, vitamins B, and a rich source of vitamin E, which, in turn, neutralizes damaged by oxidative stress and free radicals skin and inhibits the aging process. Moreover, nuts are able to moisturize and nourish the skin from the inside, the revitalization of damaged cells and regeneration of new cells, which will improve your skin complexion.
- First, you have to absorb 4 or 5 nuts in water and wait for 1 hour.
- After that, he takes off the water and mash these nuts soaked into a fine paste.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of cream to this nut paste and mix them together.
- Now, this mixture is rubbed directly on the skin and gently massage with gentle circular motions for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- continue to wait for 15 minutes and rinse.
bearberry extract has natural astringent properties and skin lightening. These properties have the ability to inhibit melanin and help lighten skin. In addition, bearberry contains carcinogens which is a natural hydroquinone which has anti-oxidant properties to cleanse the skin.
Gayuba has been widely used in many cosmetic products. Its extract includes 2 active compounds: hydroquinone and arbutin. Both of these two compounds positively affect dark skin.
- Just dilute the bearberry extract with a little water.
- Then apply this to his dark skin.
- should repeat this twice a day if you want to get the best results.
One of the best home remedies for whitening the skin is yogurt, which is rich in nutrients to improve your health, too. Yogurt includes lactic acid and is especially good for all skin types. The method is to rub a little plain yogurt on the skin for a few minutes, and then washed with warm water. You can do this every day to get the best result. You can also mix the yogurt with honey and apply on the neck and face within 15 minutes, then rinse with water. To change your complexion, you can mix some oatmeal, yogurt and lemon juice as a good paste to apply on the face. This paste moisturize the skin and improve its color.
Further information: moles, warts and skin tags removal book
Orange is not just a healthy fruit for your health, but it is also a great ingredient for oily skin. This ingredient is rich in vitamin C that can whiten your skin tone very well. For best effect, you can add other ingredients like turmeric or yogurt. For example, you can mix some orange juice with a little turmeric powder, apply the paste on the neck and face before going to bed. It will wash away the next morning. Or they might combine yogurt, orange and apply it on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse with water.
Gram flour is one of the home remedies valuable skin whitening. It contains many useful nutrients and can moisturize the skin, especially dry skin. You can mix fresh water or rose water with some chickpea flour as a paste, applied to the legs, hands and face, wait until dry, then rinse with water .
Recommended reading: 6 Easy home remedies for clear skin for men and women in summer
If dry skin is obtained and want to improve your skin complexion and get a moisturized skin, honey is an ingredient perfect for your skin health. Simply, you can apply honey on your face within a few minutes, then wash with warm water. This method will remove dead skin cells and make your skin look brighter and whiter. You can do this method every day to get the best effect. In addition, you can mix lemon juice, honey, milk and almond oil, then apply it on the skin for 15 minutes, rinse with cold water.
If you are finding some natural home remedies for skin whitening, lemon is the answer for you. Acid and vitamin C in lemons will work for your skin tone. You just dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply on face and neck for hours, washed with water. This way you can help reduce scars in the face, too. Another way to use lemons is mixing tomato juice or turmeric powder with lemon juice, apply it on the skin for 30 minutes before washing with water. Alternatively, you can combine a little honey, milk powder, lemon juice and apply on skin for 15-20 minutes. Make sure to avoid applying lemon on open wounds.
Recommended reading: How fast skin whitening at home – 11 natural tips
aloe vera is very easy to plant and easy to use skin whitening. This ingredient can help regenerate new cells and repair damaged tissue and improve skin complexion. Simply cut aloe vera leaf and get your gel applied to the skin for 30 minutes and wash with water. You can do this method every day for several weeks.
Further information: 21 useful ways on how to use aloe vera treatment for wrinkles
Papaya is being used as other home remedies for skin whitening as it can lighten and brighten your skin complexion successfully. You can eat papaya to get their benefits. Or, you can rub the papaya directly on the skin until it is dry, wash with water. You can also mix the lemon juice and papaya as a thick paste and massage the neck and face for 30 minutes, then rinse with cold water. You can do this every day for at least a week.
turmeric is rich in antioxidants and is really good for your health and your skin tone. To get the benefits, you can mix cream with a little turmeric powder, apply it faces, dry naturally, and wash with warm water. In addition, you can combine a little lemon juice, turmeric powder and chickpea flour within 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Further information: top 11 ways to use turmeric for treatment of arthritis