Red eyes are common diseases among people as everyone has experienced this condition at least once in his life. There are a lot of elements that cause red, irritated and bloodshot eyes. These elements can affect the blood vessels in the sclera. Whatever the causes of red eye are, you can bring pain and discomfort. Fortunately, there are plenty of home remedies on how to treat red eyes at home without eyedrops.
How to treat red eyes at home without Colirio – effective home remedies for ever
If there are pink or red wavy lines are across the white surface of the eye are called sclera, which is the sign to know that you are suffering from red eyes. There are many causes for red eye, including corneal ulcer, smoking, ocular herpes, influenza and eye lenses, as well as pregnancy and lack of sleep. Lack of sleep also leads to the eyes floated; however, is the problem with different eyes. Depending on the reasons red-eye, you have research to find out what are the best treatments for this situation. Therefore, in vkool.com I would like to introduce some effective home remedies on how to treat red eyes. I guarantee that these home remedies are useful, easy to use and affordable.
Read more: Eye floaters no more
fennel seeds are an inexhaustible source of vitamin C and a, which are known antioxidants that contribute to eye … Click here to Tweet researchers DIPSAR (Delhi Institute of pharmaceutical Sciences and Research) have found that fennel can help lower eye pressure and improve the dilation of blood vessels, helping to treat or prevent glaucoma, a disease that impairs vision. These seeds also contain antioxidants that fight inflammation and therefore very effective in treating red eyes. Therefore, how to get rid of red eyes with fennel seeds? Follow the steps below:
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 cup water
- first, add ½ teaspoon fennel seeds in a cup of water.
- Boil water and let cool. Then strain the solution.
- After that, rinse your eyes by using this solution.
- To cure red eyes, repeat the road regularly.
Chamomile is a strong anti-inflammatory agent. In addition, they minimize the severity of redness and swelling of the eyes.
- 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers
- 1 cup water
- first, add 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers in a cup of water and then boil.
- Thereafter, the tension of the solution and let it cool.
- Using this solution, wash your eyes get red eye cure allergies.
Basically, raw milk is folic acid, various vitamins, myrystoleic acid and good bacteria, all which they are good for treating red eyes. Here is the detailed recipe shown in how to treat red eyes with raw milk:
- 1 cup of cold milk raw
- 1 cotton ball
- You just soak cotton ball 1 in 1 cup of milk.
- Massaging eyes gently with the cotton ball for about 20 minutes.
- The process must be followed regularly to treat red eyes.
Read more: 7 Pros health and nutrition of raw milk
the salt consists of anti-inflammatory effects that help eliminate red eyes. Follow the instructions below:
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Boil 1 cup of water at the beginning and add salt in the water. Then mix well.
- Now, with this mixture rinse eyes many times in a day.
- In order to cure red eyes, follow the process within 4 days.
herb goldenseal is a great solution for your problem regarding how to treat eyes red. Strong anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects in goldenseal make it an excellent choice red eyes. Read the steps below on how to treat red eyes with goldenseal.
- 2 teaspoons of the herb goldenseal
- 1 cup of boiled water
- 1 washcloth
- first, add herb goldenseal (2 tsp ) of boiling water (1 cup) and mix well.
- Later take the piece of cloth and soak it in the mixture
- Currently, press the wipe eyes gently for about 20 minutes.
- Please continue this remedy regularly to help reduce symptoms of red eye.
elderflower tea is a powerful antioxidant while honey helps fight inflammation and bacteria. Aloe vera comes with powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects, which reduce discomfort. Immediately try this method and see results for yourself!
- 3 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup of tea elderflower
- first, mix honey, aloe vera gel and elderflower tea together.
- After that, wash your eyes by using the mixture twice a day.
- The process must be repeated for about three days to cure red eye constant.
witch hazel has been used eye infection cure from old times. When you have it, you do not have to worry about the problem of how to treat red eyes. Due to its astringent properties, witch hazel helps reduce redness and swelling of the eyes. Read below the method on how to treat red eyes with witch hazel:
- 1 cup Witch hazel extract
- 1 cotton ball
- Take witch hazel extract (1 cup) and dip the cotton ball in the extract.
- Currently, press the cotton ball gradually in the eyes for about 15 minutes.
- Follow this treatment regularly to remove red-eye completely.
Castor oil combat inflammation and microorganisms. All you need to do is use sudsy water to wash a dropper and wash well. Then take some castor oil and immaculate suck it clean dropper. Then in each eye add a drop of oil. Repeat this four times a day to reduce redness and soothe the eyes too.
Read more: Top 15 Benefits castor oil for hair and skin
Perhaps this is one of the easiest and simplest to treat red eyes in the country remedies.
- 1 bowl of frozen vegetables
- 1 thin towel
- The initial step is to enclose a bowl of frozen vegetables in a thin towel.
- Currently, gently press the towel on the affected eyes for about fifteen minutes.
- The process must be re-used regularly to treat red eyes tired.
This remedy brings healing agents of honey and milk so it is a very reliable treatment for red eyes. Milk includes folic acid, vitamins and good bacteria while honey is a strong powerful antibacterial property. Read on to learn more how to treat eating red-eye with this incredible resource.
Method 1: Milk and compress honey
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup of warm milk
- 1 clean cloth
- Mix the hot milk and honey together too.
- Then, soak the cloth clean in the mix.
- Currently, press the cloth gently on both eyes for about 20 minutes.
- Follow this cure regularly to deal with rapid red eyes.
Method 2: Milk and honey drops
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup of warm milk
- Mix the two elements together thoroughly.
- Later suck few drops of this mixture in an eyedropper.
- After that, put three drops of each of the two eyes to many times each day.
- To cure constant red eyes, follow this process regularly.
fenugreek seeds are antiseptic to deal successfully with inflammation. Read the recipe below on how to get rid of red eyes with this amazing remedy:
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup of fenugreek seeds
- first, soak the fenugreek seeds about 7 hours.
- Then, grinding these seeds until it achieves a fine paste. Take this paste and spread over closed eyes.
- Wash the paste using clean water after 20 minutes.
- next regular red-eye this remedy will cure effectively.
Bilberry also effectively resolves the question of how to treat red eyes, as it has strong antioxidants and anthocyanins .
- ¼ cup cranberry extract
- 1 dropper
- Taking bilberry extract (¼ cup) and suck a little extract in a dropper.
- Then put 3 drops in each eye gradually using the drops.
- Follow this daily and it will remove dry red eyes.
Both black pepper and honey has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Therefore, this is a great treatment for red-eye home. black pepper is also full of vitamins, iron, potassium and manganese, etc., read on to learn how to treat red eyes with this excellent solution.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon black pepper and honey. Later mix them together.
- After this, put this solution in both eyes. Do this regularly to cure dry red eyes.
raspberry comes with many chemicals such as malic acid, tartaric acid and citric acid. Raspberry has astringent and antiseptic effects, due to these chemicals. Now, see how to treat red eyes using raspberry leaf.
- 1 cup raspberry leaf
- 1 cup water
- 1 clean cloth
- first, take raspberry leaves (1 cup) and water (1 cup). Later add these leaves in the water.
- Now, boil for about ten minutes. Strain the mixture and let it cool.
- Take a clean cloth and soak it in the solution. Slowly press the cloth over your eyes for about fifteen minutes.
- Follow this remedy for three days to combat red eyes.
should have a balanced and healthy diet that is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids also include vitamin B6, vitamin B2 is found in eggs, dairy products, fresh vegetables, whole grains, tuna, turkey, sunflower seeds, asparagus, and yogurt, etc. Moreover, vitamin C, E, lutein, zeaxanthin and zinc in their diet is also added and are found in broccoli, cauliflower, strawberries, cabbage, melon, orange, spinach and celery. It should take about thirty mg of each vitamin two or three times a day to maintain a healthy balance and to combat the deficiency causing red spots eyes .
This is one of the best home remedies on how to treat red eyes I’d like to share with you. Cucumber is also used to cure floated eyes, irritation and inflammation. Cut the cucumber into two small thin slices and apply them on the eyelids for about 10 minutes. Cucumber will make your eyes relaxed and calm. Just close your eyes and relax, which can help reduce redness. The best result can be achieved if the cucumber is stored in the refrigerator to cool.
This method on how to treat red eyes it is very effective because cold water can help relieve swelling and irritation. This problem occurs when the body contacts with allergies, therefore, the release of histamines. Therefore, in order to bring the soothing effects for puffy eyes, crush some cold water on your face and take a towel wrapped with ice to put on your eyelids.
Rosewater has antibacterial agents and antiseptics come handy in many ways. It helps to protect from contaminants, redness, powder, eye inflammation and harmful ingredients of beauty products and makeup. Use a cotton ball or cotton soaked in rose water. Place it on your eyelids. If you stored in the refrigerator, which can help you with a dual function. Another treatment with rose water is soaking cucumber in rose water and apply this natural remedy in his eyes.
potato can function as an astringent that can help reduce the pain when the potato is applied on the eyelids. Of course, you need to grate a potato first. Leave this treatment on how to treat red eyes for about 15 minutes before removing with warm water. Do this for three nights, then you can notice the difference in his eyes. Red wavy lines pink and gradually disappear.
The tea has tannins and bioflavonoids necessary to play the role in reducing inflammation and pain. Therefore, put the tea bag in her closed eyes is considered as the effective way on how to treat red eyes at home. Treatment works best if you steep the tea bag in hot water instead of cold water. The reason may be that cold water can increase the effect of tannins. After soaking in hot water, let cool by storing in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes and then apply them in their eyes.
is useful, but not many people know that advice on how to treat red eyes without eye drops. First, the spoon is placed in the glass of ice water and then put them in the eyes. Wait until the spoon is heated. Change to another spoon. The cool temperature boost blood flow and decrease redness and swelling.
vinega apple cider r is the effective ingredient that can protect bacterial infections. Apple cider vinegar contains malic corrosive, used to fight bacterial infections. The treatment is simple. All you need is to add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Dip the cotton ball in the water and ap exercise this in his eyes.
Sodium bicarbonate has the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which reduces the discomfort soon. To way of how to treat red eyes, you need to mix ¼ tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate with ½ cup of water to make a solution that can have a soothing effect on the eyes.
Prevention is better than treatment. Therefore, it is necessary to limit the harmful elements that cause red eyes. It is necessary to prevent in the first place. First, as we all know that the electronic screen is bad for your eyes, you need to limit screen time. You should take the mini-break and leave your computer, the TV for a walk or drink a glass of water. Your eyes may get tired easily or dry after spending too much time on the screen. Secondly, it is said that smoking is the trigger for red eyes; Therefore, you should avoid smoking. Third, alcohol is the third common cause of irritation and pain because drinking too much alcohol can dehydrate your body. Therefore, if you can not avoid alcohol, you should drink enough water to maintain the level of controlled hydration. Moreover, healthy diet, enough sleep and water consumption are the ways to prevent red eye.
Here are some ways to treat red eyes without eye drops at home. I hope you can find these tips are useful for you. Finally, if you have any questions to ask, please feel free to leave your comments below. I will respond as soon as possible.