When there are additional fatty tissues under the chin, this is known as a double chin. This condition is primarily caused by the extra weight of your body. This loose skin that appeared is the consequence of the loss of elasticity of the skin where the mylohyoideus musculus is a muscle extends below the chin may lose skin elasticity. In addition, aging is also another cause of it. In rare cases, it is caused by heredity or genes of people. Although it is not harmful, it is very ugly on your face and reduces their self-confidence.
People often want to hide it by using cosmetics or clothing or grooming style. However, this is only a temporary solution to this problem. Some people want to get rid of this problem by performing surgical procedures; however, it is too expensive. Therefore, to get rid of this problem permanently, you have to try the following natural home remedies that will give long-term results.
At this writing, VKool.com introduce to you Top 24 best natural home remedies for removing double chin without any side effects. This article lists the best treatments to get rid of double chin from reliable sources. However, it is only for informational purposes and is not intended to give medical advice. Read this paper to understand more!
Top 24 Home Remedies for Double Chin Removal
1. Egg with honey, peppermint oil, juice lemon and
the egg white that is fully packed with protein will help stretch the skin and provide a facelift. You can tighten the pores of the skin to remove fine lines and sagging skin. If this remedy regularly, which will help in removing dead skin cells and make your skin look younger and light is applied. Therefore, this is one of the effective home remedies for removing jowls.
- egg – 2
- milk – 1 tablespoon
- Oil mint – a few drops
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- first , pour over all these ingredients in a bowl.
- Next, the finely mixed solution.
- Then this solution on the face, neck and chin applies.
- Now, that allow it to sit there for about 30 to 40 minutes or until it dries completely.
- Finally, wash with warm water.
- should repeat the same process for one to two times a month.
Further information: Health and beauty benefits of lemon juice, oil, and peel
2. sugarless gum
This is one of the tasty and easy to jowl home remedies, if not caused by heredity, aging, and overweight , but sagging weak muscles that lack tone. It is very necessary for you to give exercise to tone muscles and to keep fit. Facial muscles, which are around their jaws, should be toned to get a line and this will prevent the double chin. To do this, you have to chew some sugarless gum to make your muscles more perfect exercise, which are made to get toned and get rid of sagging skin and jowls. Also, remember that sugar gum can increase your weight and make worse the condition of his chin. Therefore, always use sugarless chewing gums to eliminate this problem without any side effects.
- First, a chewing gum without sugar is placed in your mouth.
- then chewed to tone the muscles that are below their jaws and jowls clear.
- must follow these chewing gums regularly for 3 to 4 times per day.
3. wheat germ oil
Another remedy on the list of the 24 best natural home remedies for gill is the use of wheat germ oil. It is chock full of many essential nutrients, such as vitamin B complex and vitamin B6, vitamin E, folic acid, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. Vitamin E in this oil works as the best oil for the prevention of skin aging, which is one of the main causes of jowls. The powers of regeneration of this oil moisturize the skin and make it healthier. In addition, it is also used to tighten loose skin and this can help reduce excess fat in your body. Finally, this oil can give you a clear skin and eliminate this problem.
- gram of wheat oil – few drops
- First, it is takes this oil on your palm.
- then applied to the neck and chin can before going to sleep at night.
- Then, put your thumbs on the bottom of his neck and moves up, which will go toward the chin.
- After that, the massage for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Now, it is left there all night and not disturb her.
- should repeat this remedy for once at night before going to bed.
Further information: popular weight loss diets for everyone
4. Cocoa butter
the use of cocoa butter is one of the other effective home remedies for gill you should try. It contains excellent emollient, moisturizing and softening the skin that can help your skin to get hydrated and give you a beautiful complexion by removing sagging skin and dead skin cells that lead to aging. In addition, it is also a good source of antioxidants, which can help in cleaning up free radicals in the skin and remove the signs of aging on the skin. Moreover, it is also rich in fatty acids and moisturizes the skin deep to make it more elasticity. For all these useful things, cocoa butter can help a lot in reducing double chin.
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of cocoa butter
- First, heat cocoa butter slightly for about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Then this butter is applied on the face, neck and chin.
- After that, massaging the skin gently moving their thumbs up and finally come back to her chin.
- Now, continues to carry out this process for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- should repeat this simple remedy every night before going to bed.
5. Vitamin E
Vitamin E can provide all the necessary benefits his skin. Click to Tweet Therefore, it can help prevent a lot of problems related to the skin. Moreover, it can also improve the texture of your skin and make it healthier. Vitamin E moisturizes the skin and prevents premature aging problems by making your skin clean and clear. Moreover, it can also help reduce loose skin of the chin and maintaining skin elasticity and reduce swelling of the skin. In addition, it can prevent and repair free radicals that are harmful to your body and skin. Antioxidants in which can soften the skin and kill bacteria, along with other dirt on the skin. Finally, it can also help in reducing sunburns that are caused due to ultraviolet radiation. Therefore, if you are finding natural home remedies for Gill, you should not skip these steps
- Vitamin E capsule
- or vitamin E oil
- first, a sufficient amount of this oil is taken on their thumbs and palms.
- then rubbed into the skin of his neck and chin for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, place your thumbs under your neck and chin.
- Then his thumbs taken back and up to her chin definitely skin pulls back and up around his jaw.
- massage is followed for a few minutes.
- should repeat this remedy for about 1 to 2 times per day.
6. Melon with Apple and Milk
Melon includes 95 percentages of water that can soothe the skin by reducing water retention. It contains many proteins, phosphorus, calcium and vitamins. The astringent properties and excellent support invigorating power to make your skin firm and elastic. In addition, the anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing fat and sagging chin. It also contains an anti-aging and antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in order to prevent sagging skin. It also contains vitamin A as beta-carotene, which can clear the formation of free radicals and help keep the skin look younger. Vitamin B in this fruit works as a perfect tonic for your skin. Collagen will give an excellent effect on wound healing and maintain skin elasticity. Therefore, this is really an effective remedy on the list of the 24 best natural home remedies for jowls that you should follow.
- two to three pieces of melon
- A cotton ball
- first, the melon pieces are placed in a blender and blend to make juice by adding a sufficient amount of water in it.
- Then the juice is poured into a container.
- Then dip the cotton ball into the juice.
- After that, apply the juice on your chin area.
- Now, it is left there for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with clean water.
- should repeat the same process for about 2 to 3 times per day.
- two to three pieces of melon
- ½ slice apple
- A cotton ball
- first, the pieces of melon and sliced apple placed in a blender.
- Then they mix to make a juice by adding a sufficient amount of water in it (if necessary).
- Then the juice is poured into a small bowl.
- After that, apply the juice on your chin area with the help of cotton ball or your fingers.
- Now, if you let up from there for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse under running water.
- should continue doing this simple remedy for about 2 to 3 times per day.
Further information: Health and beauty benefits of apple cider vinegar
- two to three pieces of melon
- A cotton ball
- first, the melon chunks are mixed to obtain a juice.
- Then the juice is removed and add the same amount of milk in it.
- After that, they are stir well and apply this solution on the chin area using cotton ball.
- Now, it is left there for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, wash with clean water thoroughly.
- should repeat the same daily process.
Read more: Health and nutritional benefits of raw milk
There are a lot of other natural home remedies for removing Gill presented in the next part of this article, so read on if you want to know more!
7. Chin Exercise
Indeed, chin exercises can help in reducing your double chin. These exercises help tone and tighten the muscles of the neck, jaw and throat. In addition, it will also help you get the perfect shape of your chin and improving blood circulation of your face. Finally, the loose skin of his chin eradicated.
Here are two home remedies for jowls following these exercises at home.
Solution 1: Lift the chin
- First, you stand upright and tilt the head and neck back so that you can clearly see the roof with the help of lying back neck.
- Then, lips lifting her chin to feel the stretch in the muscles of the neck and chin are closed. This should be a way that you should puckering tightly.
- Now, you stay in this position for about 5 seconds or you can have 1 -. 5 numbers
- After that, you lose your neck and stretched again lifting the chin or neck.
- Now, you stay in this position for about 5 to 7 seconds and release it.
- is still doing this process for about 5 to 8 times per section.
- should repeat this section regularly for four to five times per day.
Solution 2: Stretch the neck
- First, you stand or sit directly keep your spine straight during this exercise.
- Then turn your head to the left as you inhale and properly handle this process to bring the chin near his left shoulder.
- After that, the neck is rotated clockwise when exhaling and try to practice this properly bringing your chin near his right shoulder.
- Now, the process continues for about 5 to 6 times.
- Then bring her neck toward the negative side when you are inhaling touching his chest.
- Now, to transfer his neck toward the mouth (back) when you are exhaling until you see the ceiling and feel a stretch in the neck.
- is still doing the same process for about 5 to 6 times.
- Finally, this process is done regularly and increase repeat cycles 6 -. 7 and will double the serial number
Further information: Healthy foods to lose weight fast at home
8. Glycerin with Epsom salt and peppermint oil
also called glycerin or glycerol which is an ingredient of many cosmetics such as beauty creams, soaps, lotions and scrubs. It is very suitable for all skin types and is odorless and colorless. Glycerin is one of the best treatments for skin problems because it hydrates and cleanses the skin without any adverse effects. In addition, it can also help moisturize and nourish the skin. It will also remove wrinkles, acne, pimples and blackheads. In addition, you can eradicate infections of the skin and smooth it out and fill microscopic pores. Moreover, it can also reduce skin blemishes and enhance the horny layer that protects the skin from infections, chemicals, stress, dehydration and bacteria. the elasticity of the skin is increased to remove loose skin of the chin. Here is another resource in the list of the 24 best natural home remedies for dual-use chin glycerin.
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin
- ½ tablespoon of Epsom salt
- 2 to 3 drops of peppermint oil
- A cotton ball
- first, pour over all these ingredients in a bowl.
- Subsequently, they may be admixed appropriately.
- Then this mixture over the entire area of the chin with the help of cotton ball apply.
- After that, let it sit in there for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with clean water.
- should repeat this remedy for about 3 to 5 times a week.
Read more: health benefits of peppermint oil
9. Green tea
green tea is one of the most effective for removing jowls that should not be omitted home remedies. It contains polyphenols that help give you a healthy body and skin. In addition, antioxidants that can eliminate free radicals that cause aging problems. Moreover, EGCG may help in the composition of the body’s metabolic rate and converts food into calories, which will help you lose weight. In addition, you can remove excess water in your body and sagging skin on her chin and neck areas and give a perfect shape of the face and neck. In fact, green tea is low in caffeine and high in amino acid L-theanine. You have to know about caffeine levels present in this tea, which contains only 25 milligrams of caffeine in a cup, but normal contains 100 to 150 milligrams for a cup. Green tea can help you lose excess weight from chin to increase your metabolism.
- A green tea bag
- Boiling water
- first, a bag of green tea is placed in a cup.
- Then pour boiling water over it and cover the cup.
- After that, let stand for about 5 to 8 minutes and then taking out the tea bag.
- Finally, this tea is drunk slowly.
- should continue to drink a few cups of green tea a day.
Further information: Advantages fresh green tea leaves for your skin and health
10. Platysma muscle exercise
Everything we have the platysma under the chin and the front of the neck. You will get an unattractive double chin from sagging platysma also known as turkey neck. In general, the platysma muscle tone will keep your line neck and jaw up, but with aging, this muscle will drop his chin and give his jawline. Therefore, you should try this exercise, which is also on the list of the 24 best effective home remedies for removing jowls.
- First, you stand straight and try to separate the lips back and forward against his teeth.
- going to make this process simultaneously so that the corner of the mouth turns down.
- Now, the mouth opens slightly, but make sure you have to keep your lips tight against the teeth. These corners of the mouth remain rejected you can see the tendons in his neck stood out in the stressful position.
- Then, you move the lower jaw in this position as up and down.
- should continue doing the same process for about 5 to 10 times per day.
- First, open your mouth.
- Now, the lower jaw, from left to right and right to left moves.
- You can make the simple process of about 5 to 7 times.
- should repeat this process for about 4 to 5 times per day.
Further information: Ways to reduce face fat quickly and naturally at home in just one week
11. Neck exercise
Indeed, neck exercises can help ease the loose skin of the chin, stretching and toning the muscles of the neck, chin and jaw. In addition, these exercises also can help prevent neck and shoulder pain.
Here are five exercises that should not be ignored if you want to learn the effective home remedies for removing jowls.
- First, you stand straight so that your spine is in a straight position.
- Then turn your head slowly to the left shoulder and take a deep breath in this position.
- Then bring your chin to your left shoulder.
- Now repeat the same way in his right shoulder.
- should repeat this simple process for about 5 -. 6 times
- Now, you put your chin to your chest, breathe while this process is done.
- Then exhale slowly and roll neck back; you have to see the ceiling.
- should also repeat the process for about 5 -. 6 times
Further information: exercises to strengthen his neck at home with and without weights
- first, sit in a chair and place your feet on a flat floor.
- Now, tilt your head back so you can see the ceiling.
- Then open your mouth as possible; you have to feel the elongation of the muscles of the neck and chin.
- After that, stay in this position for about 10 seconds.
- should repeat this process for 10 to 12 times per day.
Read more: shocking and exciting on the exercise facts
- first, sit upright and tilted his head back so that you should look at the ceiling.
- Then pucker lips to touch the ceiling.
- then remain in this position for about 5 seconds and then released from this position.
- must repeat the process for about 5 to 10 times and gradually increase the number of up to 8 -. 15 times to the
- should do this exercise for about 3 to 4 times per day.
Further information: best exercises for anti aging facial skin
- Simply only utters these five vowels a, i, e, o, u loudly and widely as much as possible.
- should repeat the same process for about 10 times per day.
- First, reclines on a couch or bed and then hang head over the edge.
- Then lift your chin to your chest.
- Now, it remains in this position for about 10 seconds.
- After that, you down your head slowly to the starting position.
- should repeat this process for 5 to 10 times per day.
Further information: Delgado face with great yoga exercises
12. Milk with honey
milk is one of the best natural home remedies for removing double chin you should try. This tastiest and healthiest remedy contains many lactic acid along with other essential nutrients such as calcium, protein, vitamins A, B12, B6, D, biotin, potassium, magnesium, selenium, and others that can help make your body and healthy skin. In addition, you can also make your skin shiny and smooth, improve your skin complexion. Selenium which works as an anti-aging agent that can help in the fight against free radicals and protect your skin from sun damage. In addition, vitamin D and calcium in the milk can also help boost production of collagen and promote skin elasticity. Moreover, milk their skin pores is reduced and help reduce irritation. Moreover, it also moisturizes the skin, removes dead skin cells and makes it radiant and fair. Not only tightens the skin but also eliminates the loose skin with collagen production of antioxidants therein.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Hot water
- first, apply the milk in the area of loose skin on the chin.
- Then let it sit there for about 20 -. 30 minutes
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
- should repeat this remedy for 1 or 2 times per day.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- first, milk and honey in a small bowl add.
- Subsequently, you can mix thoroughly to make a fine blend.
- After that, apply it on your chin area.
- Now, it is allowed to remain for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
- should repeat this simple remedy for once a day on a daily basis. However, the article is only for the informational purposes, therefore, you should meet your doctor for advice before applying any home remedy.
Additional Tags for this post:
how many times can you press space bar |
You May Also Like: