Most women face the problem of vaginal itch at least once in their lifetime. However, as every woman who has suffered from this problem knows, even the most severe cases could be enough to make you crazy because of the constant and stubborn need to bite! In fact, this common health problem and can negatively affect your life significantly more serious than it seems.
Top 23 ways on how to treat Vaginal itching at home Naturally
As I mentioned before, this is one of the most common problems that women may have to face in life ther. It is unlikely that a woman is one who has ever suffered from a vaginal itching at some point in their lifetime. genital itching or vaginal itching can be very debilitating, especially when women are in their workplace and can not try to overcome the urge to snack. It will be able to give rise to several anguish and shame for victims of you, and therefore must be treated early and seriously.
genital itching can be triggered by a number of factors. The most common reason mighe be an irritation or a fungal infection in the vagina because the pills or chemicals used during menstruation. The lack of hygiene after sexual activity can also cause this condition and can not jump for any reason. Wearing tight clothing might be another trigger that can lead to symptoms of vaginal itching. When irritations persist, patients may feel more like a pain in the vagina.
Symptoms of infection:
Symptoms associated with vaginal itching vaginal include a foreign body, vaginal pain, vaginal redness, vaginal inflammation, vaginal discharge and vaginal bleeding.
When vaginal itching becomes a persistent problem long term, people will have to start looking for other ways to stop the problem instead of using drugs. Fortunately, home remedies are also as efficient as using drugs on the market.
tries to reference the secrets to stop vaginal itching, naturally, forever. In this article, I’ll reveal some of the best how to treat vaginal itching at home that people should learn and apply as soon as possible after noticing the signs of the disease! The home remedies include:
this is the first form of top 23 ways to treat vaginal itching i want to show in this paper. Rosemary is very useful for the vagina, as it has the ability to remove the itch as soon as possible.
If you allow rosemary leaves to steep in water for a few minutes, you will have an antibacterial water that can be applied to the vagina. This water rosemary prevent bacterial culture around your skin, which keeps its fresh, clean and moisturized, dry vaginal area which decreases vaginal itching.
- You just let the rosemary leaves steep in boiled water for 15 minutes.
- Then strain the water and let it cool.
- This solution was used to rinse the vagina for a couple of times a week.
in order to relieve vaginal itching instantly, you have to try to use a cold compress. This method will help a lot in numbing the area and reducing the inflammation and itching
- Just wrap some ice cubes in a cloth and then tie them together.
- Now, this package is put ice cubes directly into the vagina for several minutes.
- has an interruption for half a minute and continue to apply it.
- should repeat this until the itching reduced.
- You can apply this remedy when needed.
- Or you can use cold water to rinse the vaginal area a few times a day.
also known as neem, Indian lilac is another effective way to people who suffer from vaginal itching caused by a yeast infection. Thanks to the antiseptic properties on it, Indian lilac will help in the fight against infection and relieve itching, along with other annoyances.
Way 1: Use lilac indian leaves
- You just take 1 handful of leaves of lilac Indian and then you put in 2 or 3 cups of water.
- boil this mixture for a few minutes and drain the water from neem.
- Then let this cold solution and use it to wash the vaginal area every day for several weeks.
Track 2: Use lilac Indian Oil
- combine a few drops of lilac Indian oil with 1 cup water hot.
- Remember to mix well and then use it to rinse the vagina.
- should repeat this process twice a day within 2 weeks.
- In addition, you can also consume tea Indian lilac daily within 2 weeks or have an intake of Indian lilac capsules after consulting your doctor.
may be applied either natural ways on how to treat vaginal itching, with Indian lilac to get rid of their condition.
Further information: 22 amazing benefits of neem hair, skin and health
fenugreek is known as a great treatment for bacterial vaginosis. Click to Tweet has also proven to be able to treat fungal infections, which is one of the most common reasons that cause itching in the vagina. Fenugreek can not only rebalance the pH level of the vagina, but also stimulate the immune system
Way. 1: fenugreek seeds
- you just take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water and let it stay aside for the night.
- When you wake up the next morning, first, that drinks this water of fenugreek seeds before having breakfast.
- or perhaps steep 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Then strain the water and combine it with a little honey.
- You can drink this 2 times a day.
Way 2: Fenugreek powder
- You mixture of fenugreek powder well with yogurt in a ratio same.
- then consumed twice a day.
- thus applied 2 or 3 times a day until they rid of this condition completely.
Basil is another effective herb sitting in the list of 23 best ways to treat vaginal itching thanks to its various properties. Basil has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, and antifungal properties that are very beneficial in eliminating bacteria that cause itching.
- Now, it is possible that steep basil leaves in boiling water for about 17 to 20 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool basil and drink twice a day.
- should consume this regularly until their condition becomes better.
Read more: 9 Health Benefits Basil
chamomile has a calming effect that helps reduce inflammation and itching in the vagina. Here is a natural tip on how to treat vaginal itching with chamomile may be applied:
- You put first flowers of chamomile (2 tablespoons) in boiling water (1 cup).
- You let soak for 12 to 15 minutes and strain the water of chamomile.
- Wait until cool to body temperature.
- Now, it takes a syringe douching and chamomile pour water into it. It is used to wash the vagina.
Garlic has antibiotic and antibacterial properties that are able to kill yeast and bacteria that cause itching. In addition, garlic can also improve your immune system and help your body fight infections.
- Initially, diluted a little garlic oil decreases with vitamin E oil (1 teaspoon).
- After applying this mixture of oil directly into the affected area.
- Keep waiting 10 to 12 minutes and rinse with warm water vagina.
- must apply this way twice a day in a few weeks.
- Another option for you is to chew raw garlic 3 cloves per day or have an intake of garlic supplements after receiving the advice of your doctor.
honey is another tip on how to treat vaginal itching. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help in removing all types of microbes that cause infection itching.
- You just apply honey directly to the affected area as an ointment.
- let stay there for half an hour and use hot water to take a bath.
- You can reapply twice a day or more until your symptoms disappear.
- Furthermore, it can consume 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey mixed with 1 cup warm water 2 times a day.
This essential oil is an ideal treatment for genital itching. It contains antifungal and antiseptic properties that have the ability to inhibit the growth of bacteria unnecessary. Moreover, being an insect repellent essential oil of patchouli is also a versatile treatment at home that can help your skin to relieve constant eruptions.
You just use essential oil of patchouli as its ointment for itching area regularly and see amazing results.
Kefir is a fermented product that is high in probiotics. It is also an effective way on how to treat vaginal itching along with related symptoms.
Thanks to a lot of probiotic bacteria, including Lactobacillus and Bifidus, kefir will help in eliminating bad bacteria and yeast that cause vaginal itching and infection. In addition, kefir is also capable of stimulating the immune system, thus preventing infection.
- To get rid of vaginal infection, you just DIP1 buffer in this kefir and then put it into your vagina for 2 hours.
- Keep doing this process twice on a daily basis until you feel comfortable.
- Also, remember to drink one or two cups kefir per day within 2 weeks.
Thanks to the antiseptic and antifungal property ownership in it, the boric acid can provide relief from itching and irritation in the vagina. If you are finding a natural way on how to treat vaginal itching with boric acid, you can follow some steps:
- diluted a little teaspoon of boric acid with water.
- After applying this on the affected area.
- Let it sit there for 1 or 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water vagina.
- Do not forget to apply this way once a day for 2 weeks.
Drinking cranberry juice is also effective to treat vaginal itching and irritation. Blueberries are able to create an acidic environment that will help slow the growth of bacteria and yeast. In addition, this juice helps a lot to fight urinary tract infections, along with other types of bladder infections.
- You just drink 2 glasses of cranberry juice every day until the itching goes away completely. One could eat better unsweetened cranberry juice to get the best result.
- If you can not find the cranberry available on the market, you can have an intake of cranberry tablets 2 times a day. But you have to consult your doctor’s recommendations for the correct dosage.
Further information: health benefits of cranberry juice and tea
this is the first out of the natural way to treat vaginal itching, naturally, I want to present in this full article.
If the triggering factor of chronic pruritus or itching is caused by recurrent candidiasis (yeast infection), then you should avoid or consume less sugar in their daily meals. This will be a step in the right direction, which can help reduce levels of yeast present. As in the yeast Candida albicans specifically, it feeds on sugar. Some people need to avoid even fruit sugar and follow a strict anti-Candida diet for a lot of months, but only extreme cases to do this.
Read more How to cure yeast infection in the country with Yeast Infection No More for more information about the best ways to beat out yeast infection in women .
By ensuring that drink plenty of water , you will be able fending off the yeast from your body system faster. Make sure you will not drink more than two glasses of 500 ml of water in an hour because the body can barely cope with this amount of water at a time.
This is actually one of the best how to treat vaginal itching, naturally, that the people should learn and use.
So her vagina exposed to clean air and healthy once more and get less risk for being sweat at night. Looking ahead, you may need to wear loose clothing during the day. You should definitely avoid the following tissues: stockings, thongs, lace, polyester, lycra / spandex, or anything else that can carry your vagina to get itchy and hot. Until you can not control well their vaginal itching, it is best to use organic cotton underwear (or even without underwear for good) and above this cotton pants, shorts or skirts. In fact, at night, to get into bed, you should sleep without wearing underwear because this is one of the simplest but effective on how to treat vaginal itching natural tips home.
once a day, you should soak the vagina in a bath of shallow water (usually referred to as a bath ‘seat’) mixed with ½ cup vinegar, organic cider raw apple . You should have legs spread far apart along the process sitz bath, so the water will be able to flow freely around the vaginal area. If you do not have a bath, you can also make use of the small bath designed for the baby. Bathe with apple cider vinegar can produce wonderful results, and experts consider useful because it can help inhibit the growth of yeast killing them with high levels of acid pH containing. In fact, this is also one of the best how to treat vaginal itching, naturally, I would like to introduce this entire article.
If you have recently washed with scented soap or any substance containing a perfume as talc, should definitely just gently wash the area with water. The reason is because the residues of the perfume or soap can lead to vaginal itching in the first place. This ratio is especially common if you just change your soap with another brand. I personally recommend that you should not use any soap in the vaginal area whatsoever. What you should do is simply rinse the vagina with clean and simple water once a day. That’s enough to have your healthy vagina!
chemical irritants can trigger or worsen symptoms of vaginal itching. You need to avoid irritation as this can be a good way to relieve the symptoms of this condition. Heat and excessive sweating could worsen vaginal itching problem. Fragrances added to the products, including bubble bath, laundry detergent, toilet paper and may cause irritation to the sensitive tissues of the vagina. You should also avoid perfumed products as showers and feminine hygiene sprays. This will be able to help prevent itching from the start. Once you can stop the irritating chemicals in contact with the vagina, you will be able to stop itching naturally and immediately. In fact, this is one of the best tips on how to treat vaginal itching at home without using any type of drug, pill, or medication, so people should try once to achieve immediate results.
Further information: How to treat irritated skin on the face and hands – 8 Tips
yogurt has live and active cultures of lactobacillus acidophilus and. There are many good probiotic bacteria in the food, so the yogurt can help maintain the balance of the microflora and the natural bacteria in the vagina effectively. An excess of bacteria and fungi in the vagina can lead to the issue of hate and persistent vaginal itching, and living in yogurt cultures will be able to balance well the relationship. You should not take antibiotics, you may end up with good vaginal bacteria and even allow an overgrowth of bad bacteria that carries too spicy vagina. Consuming yogurt while taking antibiotics will help relieve vaginal itching immediate. People who do not like eating yogurt can also take supplements of Lactobacillus acidophilus as well.
This is another useful advice on how to treat vaginal itching at home that people should also make use! Good hygiene is very important and necessary to maintain healthy vaginal area. However, whether the excess of hygiene or very frequent douching may even increase the risks of vaginal itching.
- When cleaning up after a shower or after using the toilet, wipe from front to back, which means you have to start with the vagina and return to the anal area.
- The vagina is a self-cleaning organ so that it is not necessary to scrub particularly hard or use harsh soaps or liquid soaps for this area. It would be better to rub gently when taking a bath. Or, if you still want to use soap, just choose the type coming without additional fragrances.
- When faced and struggling with problem vaginal itch , which is imperative for you to pay attention, take daily baths or showers, and replace your underwear every day too.
Add about ½ cup of salt into a tub / seat and is full of hot water. Whisk bathing water until the salt dissolves 100% and then soak your body in the bathtub in about fifteen minutes. During this time, insert a finger into the vagina so that warm salt water can enter. Salt water is very useful in fighting infections, so you should do this for 2 -. 3 nights in order to relieve vaginal itching
The use of loose clothing is also a great simple method that can help prevent vaginal itching, and that will keep your vagina dry and cool better. Make sure you always wear underwear 100% cotton to allow the skin to breathe. If you have a job in the office or spend most of their time sitting, to prevent her vagina it is heating, make sure to stand and walk at least once every hour. This is really good advice on how to treat vaginal itching at home you should try once!
This is the last but very important natural tips on how to treat vaginal itching at home I would like to list down all this writing and want readers to apply. Simply put, these are just what to avoid:
- Avoid using colored paper / WC scented, perfumed powders, scented soaps and
- As tempting as it might be the soaking in a bubble bath. In fact, the bubble bath gel might even irritate your vaginal area and worsen itching.
- Stay away from any kind of sprays vaginal hygiene
- Just use cotton underwear 100% and say “no” to those made of synthetic materials
- avoid scratching, as just irritate the skin and make your itchy feeling worse
- do not let your vaginal area moist due to moisture in this area will make your condition worse.
- avoid sex until the itch disappears.
Now, after the introduction of several simple and effective for itchy vagina, home remedies, I would suggest readers to do more if they have time thing – read another article that is also a list of the best tips on how to get rid of yeast infection – symptoms similar to vaginal itch – the list of 20 natural home remedies for yeast infection article. This is really a wonderful item as it releases tips and techniques as well as natural resources that have proven 100% safe to use at home with ease to deal with yeast infection, especially for women during pregnancy. In fact, the tips and techniques included in this article are very simple to apply and do not require people to spend much time, money and effort and still can win the fight against the problem of yeast infection. Moreover, these natural treatments only contain some very easy to find ingredients that are also very cheap and safe to use, so people just follow the instruction step by step carefully, unrelated to any undesirable side effects. In short, if you are suffering from vaginal yeast infection itching or, simply reading these two articles and figure out the best way to deal with his own case.
If you think the best way to treat vaginal itching at home that I introduced in this article is exactly what you want to learn to deal with your problem actual vaginal itch, and if you want to share this list with other women who know they are also struggling with this terrible condition, you should feel to share this list widely the freedom to create, with anyone you want. Moreover, as the author of Vkool whose responsibility is giving readers the most informative and effective articles, helping people deal with problems in any field of life, I would like to see the personal opinions of my readers, so remember to leave your feedbacks and comments below! Here is the list of the best how to treat vaginal itching naturally in the country that has been proven effective and 100% based on nature for readers of VKool.com and any other women who are also suffering from this painful matter of the vagina and itching. In fact, everyone can avail of these remedies to fight conducive to end his condition easily without wasting too much time, money and effort. Moreover, these home remedies will not lead to any harmful side effect that people should not worry about this at all!
related to women’s issues and health problems, including vaginal itching, itching, how to improve your sexual health, and how they deal with diseases related to natural items: