OLDER WHEN YOU’RE
Certain people and experiences wring hands occasionally, and we are left wondering “what if?” If you are often in situations where you wonder whether you should go for it or restrain, these 20 things you are likely to regret it might help you decide.
1. Worrying too much about what other people think: Why life limited only live because you are afraid of what other people think
In 20 years be given a damn about any of those people who once worried so much.
2. Do not listen to the advice of their parents: Our parents have the best experience, so that each board should be thought about. You do not want to hear when you are young, but the infuriating truth is that most of what your parents say about the way life is.
3. Do not travel when he had the chance: I think we’ve all had this time in our lives, thinking ‘I should have gone there or not. ” As long as you live and able to travel, please travel. Trust me it becomes much more difficult as you grow. If you think of excuses now, later you will have a family and have to pay the way for more than three people in place only for himself.
4. Failing to make fitness a priority: Many of us had the best physical moment of our lives on the couch. When you reach 40, 50, 60, and beyond, you dream of what you could have done.
5. Do not learn another language: How many languages do you speak? There is no excuse for not learning a new language, and it is never too old for this.
6. yourself be defined by gender roles: Few things are as sad as an old saying “Well, not only did then.”
7. Have fear of doing things. “I love you” Looking back you think, what was so scared of
8. Being afraid to say
What can we lose? By telling someone we love? Try to learn saying that more often.
When you’re old, no matter if it was not returned to his love – you just released how he felt
9. It is not enough to volunteer :.. OK, so you probably will not regret not volunteer style Hunger Games, but reaching the end of their life without having contributed to making the world a better place is a great source of sadness for many
10. Save rancor, especially with those you love: what is the point of reviving the anger again and
11. spending your self-absorbed youth: So shame of it, frankly .
12. Do not walk by itself: older people do not take sh * t from anyone. Nor should it.
13. The neglect of the teeth: neglecting their teeth. What else can you say about him?
Brush. Loose silk. Get regular checkups. Everything seems so maddeningly easy when you have dentures.
14. Overworked: No one looks back from his deathbed and wants to spent more time in the office, but they do not want to spent more time with family, friends and hobbies
15. power does not finish what he starts: “I had big dreams of becoming a nurse I even enrolled in classes, but then ….”
16. Do not play with enough children: . When you are old, you will realize that his son went from wanting to play with you to want to leave your room in a blink of an eye
17. Not being thankful soon :. Can be difficult to see at first, but eventually it becomes clear that every moment on this earth – from the mundane to the incredible – it’s a gift that we are all so incredibly lucky to share
18. Never take a great risk (especially love). Knowing that you took a leap of faith at least once – even if he fell face first – will be a great comfort when you’re old
19. Do not spend enough time with loved ones: do not spend enough time with their loved ones. Our time with our loved ones is finite. Make it count.
20. Never dominate an impressive party trick: You will go to hundreds, if not thousands, of parts in your life. Would not it be great to be the life of all of them?
really we hope you find this article useful and do not forget to share with your friends and family. Thank you.