Have you ever seen entangled in a whirlwind romance, only to discover later that her partner was not what they thought they were? You issued your partner in your image of a perfect lover, instead of discovering its true nature? You do not look to them for a sense of purpose, identity and self-esteem?
Often we feel we are in love, when in reality we are in need of validation. Then twenty signs that your relationship may have more to do with emotional dependence that true love is present. If your association seems to fall into the pattern described here, you may want to think twice about whether it is healthy for you.
1. It is often jealous when your partner spends time with others.
2. His association you or your partner to withdraw from relationships and hobbies that were once important.
3. You feel possessive of your partner. You do not trust other women / men around him / her. You are afraid of your partner it will be stolen away from you.
4. Has your favorite sports teams, political affiliation or spiritual practices to please your partner.
5. When your partner is not with you, you feel empty, lonely or bored.
6. You need constant reminders that your partner loves you.
7. Will cancel plans with family or friends to spend time with your partner.
8. You fishing for compliments.
9. you like to have a degree of control over their partner. If they do not do what they want, you feel anxious.
10. validation of your partner is more important than your own.
11. If you have lost your partner is afraid that you would be unable to move on with your life.
12. Your partner has to meet specific expectations. If not, you do not feel loved or safe.
13. You push your partner to do or say things that are not comfortable.
14. Yielding to pressure from your partner to say or do things that are not comfortable.
15. If your partner does not call when you expect them, you feel anxiety. You worry that you no longer love you.
16. Their sense of self-esteem is based on affection and approval of your partner.
17. You are more focused on your partner’s feelings for you that your identity and personality.
18. You feel you can change your partner in the person you want to be with her.
19. Who is your partner inside, not as important as they seem to be in front of you and others.
20. You tend to idealize people, and then disintegrate when not live up to his image of them.
Love is not the same as need. Two people who are really in love are able to trust, respect and accept each other. These things are not usually present in an emotional dependent association. True love means knowing and loving yourself, and then giving it to someone else. This is how two human beings are able to build a happy life together. If you have fallen into a pattern of emotionally dependent relationships, you may want to take some time alone to meet. This sounds horrible. Most things are important. However, if you can, you may learn to know and love yourself is the most powerful ever thingyou choose to do.
source: http: //unisoultheory.com/