This system consists of a network of organs and tissues, whose function is to remove the unwanted material from the body, such as toxins and waste.
However, the main function of the lymphatic system is the transport of lymphatic fluid in the body. This liquid has white blood cells that fight inflammation throughout the body.
When the lymphatic system is congested, you may experience numerous health problems, including the following:
congestion lymph nodes and throughout the lymphatic system can be the result of several factors, but John Douillard is down to three main causes as follows:
However, there are natural and safe to improve health and stimulate lymph transport lymph fluid throughout the body ways. The following 11 tips will help support the lymphatic system and improve your health:
2. Hydrotherapy Showers :. This is actually an alternative treatment using cold and hot water
Before leaving the bath, just change the fast cold hot water and repeat several times. This supports the flow of lymph and blood circulation.
3. Exercise: Exercise is probably the most effective way to get the lymphatic system moving method. In addition, bounce, or jumping on a trampoline large and small, it is the most effective exercise you can do. You should practice rebounding for 10-20 minutes each day.
4. Walking: Walking stimulates the body’s movements and is compatible with the function of the lungs. Remember that breathing as deep as possible.
5. Yin Yoga: One must hold the Yin Yoga for 3 to 10 minutes. These positions require a change of gravity, so the pressure changes positively affect the lymphatic flow.
6. Dry brushing of the skin :. The lymphatic flow is enhanced by simply brushing the skin with a natural bristle brush
7. Muddled on the wall: In order to improve the flow in the legs, help her sleep, and stimulate detoxification, you should lie down and raise eggs against the wall
8. Deep breathing :. The lymphatic flow is driven significantly by deep breathing as the lungs pump the lymph fluid
should try the following exercise breathing by The Budwig Center, which offers amazing effects:
arms should stretch on both sides, and then move them up as you inhale through the nose. At the same time, you should make a circular motion with his hands, and little hold your breath.
should breathe deeply from the lungs, including the expansion of the lungs tighten the thoracic duct and produces a greater flow.
Then put your hands down while exhaling and again make circles with them as the moves down. Due to the elimination of toxins, you may feel a little dizzy, so stop the exercise at this point.
Over time, a capacity to do so much longer will develop. While this exercise is incredible breath, repeat the following :. ‘Wash cells, feeding the cells, purified cells to help pump toxins’