Of all the organs, the liver is considered the heaviest and also really crucial gland. Help with substances digestion, protein synthesis and regulation of red blood cells, and also remove toxins from the body. This is very important, if the toxins are not then emptied our body is toxic and great for the prosperous cancer.
The liver has many jobs so you have to keep in perfect health. If your work is slower, toxins build up inside and stored in the fatty tissues until the liver is functioning properly again.
These are the warning signs for the liver:
- acne problems and skin
- chronic muscle and joint pain
- depression, anxiety
- the imbalance in hormones
- weight gain
- chronic fatigue
- bloating, gas, abdominal pain, constipation and diarrhea also
If you can not lose weight, but eating healthy and exercise, it could mean that the liver is malfunctioning. How to improve this situation? It’s easy, eat healthy, exercise and lifestyle change to be healthier too.
Here are some tips:
- Less fructose or up to 20 g per day
- No refined sugars
- No processed foods and eating more organic foods to avoid chemicals and sodium products
- Limit alcohol
- drink plenty of water
- Have a balanced diet all foods (animal protein, fermented foods, beans, healthy fats, seeds, nuts)
- dietary fiber (chia seeds, whole foods, artichokes, broccoli, avocado, brussels sprouts )
- eat foods sulfur (eggs, brussels sprouts, broccoli, onions, garlic, kale, also asparagus)
- eat vegetables darker for folate green leaf, magnesium, vitamin C and B
- amino acids Eating vegetables and animals (eggs, chicken, spinach, raw cabbage, parsley, beets ..)
- healthy fats
- Remove oil vegetable (canola, corn, soybean, cotton, safflower and sunflower)
and these are the 3 best foods for liver regeneration
- turmeric is great for shielding the liver as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory is.
- Artichoke- is an antioxidant and high fiber
- Milk thistle- this is also a herbal cure, has antioxidant and anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic agents. All this keeps the healthy liver after all the damage caused by alcohol, drugs, viruses or toxins.
Keep your balance and good health for all organs not only the liver. Changing your diet and habits of the measure.
Source and image source: healthyfoodandsporttips.com