tea tree oil is obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, native from Australia. This oil has been used to cure many health and beauty. In addition, also it used as an important component in some commercial products such as gels, shampoos, mouthwashes, creams, toothpaste and lotions, etc. Fortunately, it is also very effective in removing acne outbreaks and symptoms. Acne is the appearance of infected or inflamed sebaceous glands in the skin, especially a disease characterized by red pimples, white, blackheads and pimples, etc. among adolescents it occurs on the face, chest and back, etc.
This article Vkool.com will show you 16 effective ways on how to use tea tree oil for acne without any side effects. This article discusses the best methods using tea tree oil, along with some other natural ingredients to treat acne effectively in the country from reliable sources listed. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and is solely for informational purposes. Keep reading this article to learn these useful methods about using tea tree oil for acne treatment.
Using tea tree oil to treat acne – 16 effective ways
How can tea tree oil helps to treat acne?
tea tree oil has many natural properties that can help in clearing acne and its symptoms. Click to Tweet You can take a look at some of the following things to understand its natural properties and how to prevent and treat acne.
- tea tree oil contains a component called terpinene-4-ol, which is in charge of most of the antimicrobial activity of tea tree oil. Because of this property, the tea tree oil can kill bacteria that cause acne and its symptoms. By applying this oil on the affected skin, it can destroy Propionibacterium acnes, a bacteria that live on the skin that acne develops.
- contains antifungal and antiseptic properties that can help prevent acne outbreaks.
- has natural antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that help kill bacteria that cause acne.
- contains a property to penetrate deep into the skin to unlock the sebaceous glands to cleanse pores, acne and dry types such as whiteheads, pimples, blackheads and pimples, etc., and avoid new outbreaks.
- balances the skin by controlling oil production and can be used as the most effective form of acne outbreaks and symptoms.
- Used as a good antiseptic that helps remove damaged skin cells outbreaks.
- tea tree oil works effectively in skin including acne, as it can cut through the dust along with fat easily (which functions as a solvent).
1. tea tree oil
tea tree oil can be used in many methods. Here it is one of the ways of how to use tea tree oil for acne treatment.
- oil tea tree – a few drops
- A cotton ball
- first, the tea tree oil poured into the cotton ball.
- Then apply this ball on acne spots rubbing gently.
- Then it is left on the skin overnight or for a few hours for the swelling and redness are reduced.
- should repeat the same regularly.
2. Tea tree oil and aloe vera gel
If the tea tree oil diluted or pure is too severe and can cause the skin to dry, you can try mixing tea tree oil and aloe vera to double benefits. Aloe vera is also an anti-inflammatory and has a calming effect.
Path 1: oil tea tree and aloe vera gel
- oil tea tree – a few drops
- The gel of aloe vera – 2 to 3 teaspoons
- first, the tea tree oil and aloe vera gel mixed together.
- Then this mixture is applied directly to the affected area.
- Then leave it overnight or for a few hours.
- Finally, the skin with clean water thoroughly you wash.
- You can repeat the same regularly.
Track 2: tea tree oil and aloe vera gel
- tea tree oil – 1 teaspoon
- The gel of aloe vera – 2 ounces
- An empty container
- first, tea tree oil and aloe vera gel on clean empty container is added.
- Subsequently, you can mix well until it becomes white.
- Now, you can use this solution to prevent the growth of bacteria and to prevent acne and its symptoms completely.
- should cover the solution is hermetically for later use.
Read more: natural masks with aloe vera
3. The tea tree oil, green clay powder and water
These are the instructions on how to use tea tree oil for acne treatment you should try!
- oil tea tree – 3 to 4 drops
- green clay powder – 2 tablespoons
- Water – enough to create a paste
- initially, the tree oil is added tea dust green clay (you can buy in health food stores).
- Then water is added to them and make a smooth paste.
- Then this paste is applied evenly over the face and neck.
- Now, it is left for 20 to 30 minutes or until the clay becomes completely dry and now the tea tree oil antibacterial start doing their work.
- After that, wash the skin with warm water and then dry with a towel.
- should repeat this facial mask regularly to get the best results.
4. tea tree oil and natural yogurt
Yogurt contains acidic in nature and properties antibacterial that can prevent acne problem and make the most beautiful skin nourishing and moisturizing it. In addition, yogurt also helps soothe irritated skin and reduce redness of the skin
- Natural yogurt – ¼ cup
- oil tea tree – 5 drops
- A clean towel
- in initially, natural yogurt is taken in a glass.
- Then add the tea tree oil in this cup and mix well.
- Then wash your face thoroughly and dry with a towel.
- Now, applying this mixture as a face mask and focus on acne outbreaks.
- After that, you let it be 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash your face with warm water.
- You can repeat the application of this yogurt regularly to eliminate acne.
5. tea tree oil and your cleanser or moisturizer
Here are the easy and simple on using oil tea tree for acne treatment guidelines
- oil tea tree – 2 to 6 drops
- Your moisturizer and cleanser
- first, the tea tree oil is taken and then add it to your favorite moisturizer and cleanser.
- Then they Mix well and apply this mixture normally. This will help fight stubborn blackheads.
- However, one must be careful not to contact his eyes.
- should follow this on a regular basis.
6. Tea tree oil and egg white
The egg contains various proteins and vitamins that help rebuild skin cells and absorb excess oil. In addition, it can also reduce the problem of acne and scars fade quickly and easily.
- Egg white – 1
- oil tea tree – 4 drops
- first, the egg is taken and beat with tea tree oil.
- Then apply this mixture on the skin as a facial mask.
- Now, it is left for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the skin with warm water and chlorinated determined.
- should continue to use the facial mask regularly to eliminate acne and its symptoms completely.
Further information: Make face masks with egg white
7. The tea tree oil, yogurt and honey
honey contains a antiseptic , anti-inflammatory and moisturizing property, which will help in healing the acne problem. To use tea tree oil for acne treatment, you can follow the instructions below.
- oil Tea tree – 2 to 3 drops
- Yoghurt – 1 tablespoon
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- first, the tea tree oil, yogurt and honey is taken.
- Then all the above ingredients are combined in a bowl and mix well.
- Then this mixture is applied as a mask on the skin using your fingertips.
- Now, you allow it to dry for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, the skin with warm water rinsed and dry to apply your usual moisturizer.
- should follow this path regularly to eliminate acne, along with their symptoms.
8. tea tree oil with water
to learn another way of how to use oil tea tree for acne treatment, you can take a look at this method below.
- At first, wash your face with clean water and dry for a few minutes.
- Then oil Tea tree is diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 9. That is, 1 part oil Tea tree is mixed with 9 parts water
- Next, take a cotton ball and dip it into the mixture.
- Now apply this ball in the affected part of the skin. If you want to increase strength, you can use less water diluted; However, remember that only freshly diluted for at least a week mixture is applied.
- Finally, the skin wash with water and apply your favorite moisturizer.
- should continue this process regularly to get the best results.
9. tea tree oil and honey
Here are the step by step instructions on how to use oil tea tree for acne treatment you should try! Honey contains a natural antibacterial property that helps kill bacteria that cause acne, and promote healing of the skin.
- oil tea tree – a few drops
- raw, organic honey – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- first, the tea tree oil is taken and then mixed well with the raw, organic honey.
- Then this mixture is applied directly to the affected skin.
- Now, let stand overnight or for a few hours.
- Finally, the skin with normal water you wash.
- must continue to make this a regular basis.
Read more: Making natural masks with honey
10. tea tree oil, jojoba oil, and tomato
the use of tomato is also a natural remedy for many skin problems, especially for acne. Tomatoes are a natural bleach.
- oil Tea tree – 3 to 5 drops
- Jojoba oil – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato – ½
- first, oil tea tree is taken and mixed with oil jojoba.
- Next, finely chop half of tomato and stirred with this mixture.
- Then puree all the ingredients well to make a puree.
- Now, apply this paste directly on the skin clean.
- After that, let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, the skin with warm water rinsed and dry with a clean towel.
Further information: health benefits of tomato
11. The tea tree oil, sugar, sesame oil and honey
Sugar works as a mild exfoliant that can help remove skin cells excess. In addition, sugar when mixed with tea tree oil, honey, sesame oil will help get rid of acne problems.
- sugar – ½ cup
- Sesame oil – ¼ cup
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- oil tea tree – 10 to 12 drops
- first, sugar is taken , sesame oil, honey, and tea tree oil.
- Then all these ingredients are mixed well above.
- Then gently massage this mixture into your wet face with circular movements for 2 to 5 minutes.
- After that, wash the skin with warm water and dry.
- Remember that this scrub is quite dangerous for some people who suffer from cystic acne.
12. Tea tree oil and chlorinated water-De
Here are simple instructions on using of tea tree oil for acne treatment that you should not jump!
- oil tea tree – 4 to 5 drops
- chloro-water – 1 cup
- first, the tea tree oil and de- chlorinated water is taken.
- Then mix.
- Now, this mixture is used to wash your face as an astringent rinse.
- should do it this way, for once per day regularly.
13. tea tree oil and coconut oil
to use oil tea tree to treat acne, you have to do:
- tea tree oil – 1 teaspoon
- coconut oil – 3 tablespoons
- initially, bearing the tea tree oil and mixed with coconut oil.
- Then the face thoroughly washed.
- Next, soak a clean cloth in hot water and then cover it over your face to open the pores so you can easily penetrate deeply into the pores of the skin.
- Now, use your fingers to apply the mixture on the face and massage this oil into the skin with circular motions.
- After that, let it dry for a few minutes.
- Finally, do not wash your face.
- This is done so regularly twice a day, once at night before going to bed and once in the morning.
14. tea tree oil and olive oil
olive oil contains antibacterial properties and is rich in essential fatty acids and nutrients that promote healing of the skin when cleaning.
- oil tea tree – 3 drops
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- initially, the tea tree oil is taken and adds it in olive oil.
- Subsequently, you can mix well and clean the skin with this mixture. This process will help remove makeup and dirt, which makes your clear and acne free skin.
- should repeat this way regularly to eliminate acne and its symptoms.
Further information: effective face masks with olive oil
15. tea tree oil and witch hazel
Thus, it is not recommended to use too much, because it contains a property of drying of the skin and makes acne worse than before. When applied to the face, avoid sunlight, because it makes your skin more sensitive to ultraviolet rays.
- oil Tea tree – few drops
- hamamelis – 20 to 40 drops
- first, the tea tree oil is taken and then diluted with witch hazel.
- Subsequently, one can mix well.
- Now apply this mixture over the skin using a cotton swab.
- should continue doing this regularly for once or twice a day to solve the problem of acne completely.
should follow the following notes and cautions before using tea tree oil for acne treatment.
- You no tea tree oil directly on the skin are applied as the tea tree oil undiluted may cause skin irritation, redness, excessive dryness, itching and blistering. Especially if you own a sensitive skin, application of tea tree oil is avoided directly on the skin. Must be diluted with aloe vera gel, water or other soothing ingredient and then apply it on the skin. Or else you may feel dry skin and burning.
- should only use tea tree oil because topical application because of its toxicity and serious side effects when swallow.
- This oil is not recommended for children, breastfeeding, and pregnant women.
- People who develop blisters, itching or allergic rash or people with eczema and other conditions of sensitive skin do not use tea tree oil.
- Make sure the tea tree oil has to be 100% pure, otherwise, the additives can be the cause of an adverse reaction.
- to use oil tea tree to treat acne on the chest, back and other parts of the body, a pair of this oil is added to the bath water and take a bath with this water . You should regularize the same way for better results.
For more information on recipes for skin care and natural treatments for skin problems, go to our website Skin Care page . After studying writing 16 effective methods on how to use the oil of tea tree to treat acne, I hope this article will help you learn some easy and simple ways to use oil tea tree for acne treatment . All these remedies are safe, natural, cost effective and easily accessible for the treatment of acne. But do not forget that you have to try the remedies only after conducting a small test in a certain amount and then check your body reaction and after that continue to keep acne at bay. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Also, you can share your experiences with us if you know other ways to use tea tree oil for acne treatment.