The numbness in hands and feet is regarded as one of the most uncomfortable health problems and common in the elderly. When you suffer from numbness, you will face some symptoms such as burning or tingling, weakness in parts, body and feet with pain problems, etc. Some common causes include numbness of heavy drinking, fatigue, smoking, constant pressure on the feet and hands, lack of magnesium or vitamin B12, etc. To address this problem, there are some quick natural remedies . To learn the ways of how to cure numbness in hands and feet, read this listing in VKool.com.
15 solutions on how to cure numbness in hands and feet that work
1. Oil massage spring
Evening primrose oil is one of the best oils to meet the numbness in hands and feet, as it is a great source of potassium, magnesium, amino fatty acids, zinc, calcium, iron, fiber and phosphorus as well. Furthermore, this oil helps in stabilizing cells in the body. Moreover, the health of the nervous system develops by using this oil. Therefore, how to cure numbness with this oil? Let’s see the recipe below:
- 1 to 2 teaspoons primrose oil
- simply apply this primrose oil on the numbed area and then massage for about 15-20 minutes. After this, use warm water to clean the area.
- To completely remove the numbness, repeat this process 2-3 times in a day.
2. Massage with lavender oil
Lavender oil not only helps in relieving headaches, but also cures numbness in hands and feet. Click to Tweet Massaging the area numb with lavender oil is also a great option how to cure numbness because it contains anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 teaspoon lavender oil
- All you need do is apply this lavender oil on the affected area. Then massage oil on the skin for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Thereafter, clean the area with warm water.
- Follow this process 2-3 times a day for best results.
3. Epsom Salt Bath Soak
The circulation of blood throughout the body will be improved with Epsom salt. Therefore, Epsom salt is an ideal place to cure any kind of discomfort in the feet ingredient. It also helps to relax the muscles weak and tired. This is the method explained on how to cure numbness with Epsom salt:
- 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt
- warm bath water
- Just add Epsom salt to warm bath water.
- Thereafter, immersion in this solution for a minimum of 20-30 minutes.
- is advisable to repeat this operation twice a day every day to relieve Numbness in the feet or hands.
4. Massage with mustard oil
Are you suffering from numbness? Mustard oil will help. This oil comes with properties that produce heat. Furthermore, rubefacients properties helps in staying in improving blood circulation. Therefore, this remedy is also the perfect treatment about how to cure numbness in the feet and hands. Here is the method:
- The first step is to heat the oil over medium heat. Then take this warm oil to massage along and around the affected area for about 15-20 minutes.
- Keep the oil in your skin for another 60 minutes.
- Finally, clean the area with warm water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a day to get the best relief.
5. Massage with coconut oil
Coconut oil is also one of the great remedies on how to cure numbness in hands and feet. To use this oil, follow these steps:
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Heat the oil over medium heat at first. Then this oil massage with fingertips on the affected parts for a minimum of 10-20 minutes.
- Leave this oil for another twenty minutes to half an hour.
- Finally, clean the area with warm water.
- Follow this remedy twice a day to relieve discomfort.
Further information: 31 Benefits of coconut oil supplements in the hair, skin and Health
6. Hot compress Remedy
- 1 large bowl of hot water
- First, have a cup of hot water and close down the towel on it for 1-2 minutes. Then squeeze out excess water.
- Now wrap the towel on your affected parties. Leave it on for at least 10-15 minutes or until you feel the same warm.
- Regular make this process 2-3 times a day until the pain is reduced completely.
7. Amla or Indian gooseberry Remedy
This remedy helps improve the health of nerves and stimulates blood circulation as well. Therefore, one should not ignore this resource in finding the best treatments on how to cure numbness.
- 1 teaspoon of amla
- 1 glass of water
- Just simply add amla powder to a glass of water and consume this solution.
- must repeat this process every morning on an empty stomach in order to improve the health of nerves and blood vessels in your body.
- Regular use of this remedy will help cure the numbness in the hands and feet or uncomfortable tingling sensation in the body.
8. Massage with rosemary oil
Romero also helps in the healing of this numbness and gives immediate relief. How to cure numbness with rosemary oil? Here’s the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon rosemary oil
- You can consume orally rosemary oil or adding to your fruit salads.
- Alternatively, you can massage the oil directly in their affected areas.
- do this process every day for about two months to cure this problem.
9. Honey and Cinnamon Remedy
cinnamon and honey both contain anti-inflammatory agents, which make them the ideal ingredients how to cure numbness. This remedy also reduces discomfort and helps muscle relaxation as well.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- The first step is to combine the honey powder and cinnamon and mix well until a fine paste like consistency is formed.
- In the morning, drink this solution every day on an empty stomach.
- Follow this remedy at least two or three months to get complete cure from numbness in the feet and hands.
10. Remedy turmeric
Turmeric has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it become a great ingredient to treat numbness in hands and feet. Therefore, how to cure numbness with turmeric? Follow these instructions:
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Just add a little turmeric powder as a food kitchen.
- Follow this remedy daily for at least three months to achieve the best results.
Further information: health benefits of turmeric in the human body
11. Turmeric, honey and milk Remedy
turmeric powder contains a compound known as curcumin that helps stimulate blood circulation throughout the body. Try this drink and see significant changes.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- The first step is to add a cup of milk in a saucepan. Then, over medium heat until it is hot enough.
- Then move the hot milk in a cup and add turmeric powder and honey in it and stir well.
- After that, milk consume turmeric infusion twice a day every day to cure numbness hands and toe numbness and to promote circulation of blood in his body.
- Follow this remedy for about 2-3 months.
12. Gingko Biloba remedy
This herb also helps promote blood circulation in your body. It also prevents body numbness. Here is the method:
- You just take this health supplement Gingko Biloba three times in a day, every day.
- However, before taking ginkgo biloba consult your doctor as it can interfere with some medicines.
13. cayenne, garlic and ginger broth Remedy
Both ginger and garlic come with anti-inflammatory qualities that help reduce inflammation. Cayenne is a great source of vitamin A, C, E, potassium and magnesium, as well. All nutrients and vitamins beneficial to health helps to improve blood circulation.
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger crushed
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1-2 cups of water
- metal strainer
- First, place the cooker over medium heat. Now add the water and boil it.
- Then add the cayenne pepper powder, chopped ginger and garlic crushed at the same time the water starts to boil. Boil for another 3-4 minutes.
- Thereafter the fire and the use of a cover lid for a minute off.
- Now strain the broth with the help of a metal strainer and change the liquid into a container.
- Eat this soup to cure numb fingers and finger numbness.
- Consume this broth 2-3 times in a week to complete relief.
Further information: 16 Health Benefits of fresh ginger juice
14. Increasing magnesium intake
As mentioned above, one of the main causes of numbness in the feet and hands is the lack of magnesium. Therefore, it is necessary to increase the intake of magnesium to cure the numbness. You can eat foods rich in magnesium, such as dark green vegetables, seeds, cereals, nuts, peanut butter, cold water fish, avocados, bananas, soy or low-fat yogurt. Another option to take 350 mg of magnesium supplements daily. However, you should consult a doctor about the right dose.
15. Increase vitamin B Food
Lack of vitamin B is also one of the main causes of numbness in the hands and feet. Therefore, it is necessary to have rich in vitamin B6 and B12 foods to avoid tingling and numbness in hands and feet. You should include foods rich in vitamin B6 and B12 in your daily diet such as cereals, eggs, bananas, avocados, meat, beans, fish, milk, cheese, oatmeal, yogurt, seeds, nuts and dried fruit. Or you can also take supplemental vitamin B complex twice daily. It is advised to consult your doctor for the correct dose and type of supplement.
Further information: The 3 Week Diet Review
All mentioned natural treatments how to cure numbness in hands and feet completely with regular use. But if your condition lasts a long time, then you should consult a health specialist. If you know more then our helpful articles, visit our How page. If you have comments or questions, please share with us in the comments section.
Additional Tags for this post:
how do you cure yourself in subnautica | subnautica how to cure yourself |