tag, or morality, actually represent a proper and polite behavior. However, many people think that this protocol is not realistic. And and principles are elitists are quite simple, and involves the correct code speech and vocabulary, common courtesy, emotions restriction, and the look clean and tidy.
this article will list and explain the rules 15 major label that must be followed by everyone.
1. If it will be a ride with someone else, and she / he greets someone Hello, you should say hello, so, even though you do not you know people.
2. When you are out, do not hold the tablet smartphone on the table, as this indicates that it is more important than the meeting itself, and people believe that is bored. If you keep looking at it, or check your Facebook account, you would be offended.
Although most people think sushi should be eaten with chopsticks, men can eat with your hands.
4. Do not ask a woman if you intend to make a call or text someone all night.
5. Whenever you get your help, you should thank the people, in order to show their appreciation. On the other hand, do not take their support for granted.
6. Men can take the hand of the woman and leave her in the wardrobe, but they must never take your bag.
7. Do not spend too much time in an empty phone conversation. If you have to spend some time with friends, go out to meet them in person.
8. Never stare at other people, because it is very unpleasant. Also, do not laugh or speak too loudly.
9. Car drivers should be aware of the negative effects of pedestrians splashing water.
10. In the film, or in a concert hall or theater, go to your seat while facing those who were seated.
11. If you apologize and your apology is accepted, make sure not to repeat the same incident again.
12. educated men show great respect for women.
13. You must keep things exactly nine -age secret, religion, medical issues, gifts, family feuds, wealth, business, honor and disgrace.
14. Fashion is very important, but it should never be the only one to follow the trend because it can make fools of themselves, even though you think you are fashionable.
15. It should greet everyone when you walk into a room, regardless of status, age or profession.
The purpose of these rules is to make the world a better place. Sometimes, the acquisition of these manners can be hard or may need some time, but be patient and master perfectly. That will be a big feature of his personality.
Remember, good manners never go out of fashion.