Today women are more health conscious than they were a few decades ago. Women who are responsible for having children and raising them, they have to take care of your health, not only during childbearing years, but even after that in order to prevent the onset of diseases such as breast cancer. Women are often neglect their health, as they adapt to the needs of your family. However, women are slowly realizing they have to take on a wide variety of fruits and vegetables that provide different vitamins and minerals to stay healthy. Vitamins are essential chemicals that are needed to help the body function properly. As you age, you need to increase your intake of vitamins not only for younger looking skin and ensure good health and a strengthened immune system.
The 15 best vitamins for women
1. Vitamin A
Vitamin A is known to have many beneficial properties for women.
• Vitamin A has anti oxidant
properties • This vitamin helps rebuild and strengthen bones, skin, soft tissues, teeth and mucous
• eye sight is improved
• aging process is slower
• the immune system is strengthened
fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A are:
• whole eggs
• The red
peppers • Kale
• fortified cereals
These, among others, should become a part of daily or weekly diet.
2. Vitamin D
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is mainly derived from sunlight, as well as certain types of foods such as:
• Fish fatty
• it is known to activate calcium and phosphorus, which are minerals needed to maintain strong bone
• the risk of multiple sclerosis is reduced
• cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and other illnesses such as depression are resolved by intensifying the dose of vitamin D
• it is known to reduce the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
One should increase its daily exposure to sunlight in order to prevent bone diseases such as osteoporosis.
3. Vitamin K
This vitamin is known to play an important role in the human body in different ways.
• It will help promote strong bones
• Helps maintain the normal function of the blood clotting in people
• it helps reduce the risk of different types of heart disease
• is known to help strengthen the immune system and provide energy
the main sources of vitamin K they are:
• Leafy green vegetables
• soybean oil
• fish oil
• products whole grain food
As one gets older, vitamin K is needed in maintaining bone health, and normal function of blood.
4. Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 also known as pyridoxine and is known to promote many vital body functions:
• it is a help to enjoy a healthy
immune system • helps produce particular hormones and brain chemicals which in turn can help reduce depression, memory loss and heart disease
• you can even help keep sugar levels in the blood
• pregnant women need vitamin B6 whose lack of presence can lead to anemia disease and tomorrow
There are many food groups that can be taken up to increase the level of this vitamin in your system:
• fortified cereals
5. vitamin E
vitamin E is known to contain many beneficial properties for the human organism, especially for women.
• This vitamin helps promote anti aging properties which is of great benefit for women
• You can help fight cell damage associated with aging
heart disease • You can even prevent
• You can prevent cataract formation
• Other benefits include the prevention of memory loss and certain cancers
If you take rich foods this vitamin can enjoy a healthy skin and hair. It included in most products for skin and hair. The main foods that are rich in vitamin E are:
• Corn oil
• The oil cod liver
• sunflower seeds
6. vitamin B12
it is essential that women consume foods that are rich in vitamin B12, because it helps many functions in the body.
• It is important that the process of metabolism
• Helps the normal process of cell division
• It helps in preventing loss memory
• You can help normal nerve and brain function of this stage
• the vitamin deficiency can lead to depression, confusion and irritability and inflammation mouth and tongue
is best to incorporate the following foods in the diet to ensure that this vitamin is taken in appropriate proportions:
7. vitamin C
most women are aware of the benefits of vitamin C and its sources, as it helps to increase immunity levels. There are many health benefits, so this vitamin provides.
• the healing process closes
• Promotes tissue growth
• Reduce cancer risk
• Reduce the risk of heart disease
• It also plays a key role in the formation of red blood cells
There are many fruits and vegetables C enriched vitamins:
• grape fruit
8. vitamin B9
This vitamin is known for being a great friend for maintaining a health system in women.
• Helps prevent heart disease
• Reduce high blood pressure
• You can help counteract depression and Alzheimer’s disease
• also memory loss and cancer is prevented
• the development of the fetus and fertility in women is promoted by vitamin
you can obtain this vitamin in the following foods:
• vegetables greens and
• orange juice
9. vitamin B7
Vitamin B7 is known to help synthesize many important nutrients in the system.
• It can help in the formation of glucose and fatty acids
• Vitamin keeps the hair, skin and healthy sweat glands
• normal levels cholesterol are maintained, as well as bone growth and bone marrow
• with high levels of this vitamin can keep aside problems such as high cholesterol, depression and anemia
Some foods they are better sources of vitamin B7:
• egg yolks
• Integral rice
• yellow fruits
10. vitamin B2
vitamin B2 is known to offer the following benefits.
• It is essential to maintain good health
• Ensures normal growth and normal process of
metabolism • help one to get energy adequate
• Helps strengthen the immune system
• the tingling or numbness that is felt by people with diabetes can be reduced by vitamin
• the reduction of fatigue, stress and anxiety is possible with this vitamin
• you can increase the dose of this vitamin in order to prevent wrinkles, mouth ulcers, sore throat, itchy skin and other symptoms
foods that are rich in vitamin B2 are:
• The organ meat
• leafy vegetables
• soybean oil
11. vitamin B3
vitamin B3 is also known as niacin. It is known to have many beneficial properties.
• You can help women look younger because of their anti aging properties
• Helps older women increase the ability of the skin to retain moisture
• There is an effective barrier that is set against bacteria, viruses and other antigens
• Helps increase levels of good cholesterol and lowers triglycerides or blood fats
• If the skin inflamed, hydration levels are elevated in this vitamin in order to reduce redness
it is often found in serums, creams and lotions.
Thiamine or vitamin B1 is part of an enzyme that is required for many functions.
• Helps the enzyme to improve energy metabolism effectively
• It is vital for the nervous system to function effectively
is located in the following foods in small or moderate amounts:
• the whole grain foods
13. pantothenic acid
This is a vitamin that is not mentioned often, but has its own unique role to play.
• Help the proper functioning of several enzymes
• Ensures proper metabolism of food in the system releasing energy
14 . biotin
This vitamin also has a vital role to play in the human system.
• It forms the essential part of many enzymes
• Helps ensure that the process of energy metabolism goes well.
This has several functions in the human body.
• Help in the process of formation of DNA
• Creation of new cells
• Creation of new blood cells
This vitamin is found in the following foodstuffs:
• Green and leafy vegetables
• orange juice
grains • legumes
As a woman, do you worry about your health? Not only is the proper diet a key to younger looking skin and hair, but also help ensure that prevent various ailments and diseases.
Image Source: Flickr