This diet of 13 days is tough, but effective fat burning. After 13 days you can eat normally without weight gain during 2 years. It is also known as diet or diet Danish Copenhagen.
This is not a traditional diet in which gain weight at the end of the fasting period. Instead, the 13-day diet increase their metabolism and maintain its weight after the diet is over.
Just do not freak out if in the first week after the diet you can put some weight. This will regulate after a while.
If the diet of 13 days followed, all excess fat will be lost between 15 – 40 pounds! (7-20 kg)
The diet should be followed by 13 days. No more no less. You will also feel hungry all the time and your body will be more receptive to the disease.
Here are some rules you must follow this diet:
- If during the diet drink beer or whine, eat candy or gum, or any extra food, then you should stop immediately, or not work at all. All the hard work until then void itself in the chemistry of your body.
- If you brake this diet, you can not start again for 6 months.
- If you follow step by step for 13 days, you can not follow this diet again for another two years (due to the reorganization of its metabolism).
- Throughout this diet can be supplemented beef / salmon / lamb with 250 g of chicken breast.
- In addition, you can use garlic, oregano, pepper or other seasonings, but UNSALTED on this diet.
- After 13 days you can eat normally, but recommended one or two days a week sensible eating.
- avoid any strenuous physical activity, due to the very low calorie intake.
menu Diet 13 days
Here’s all diet plan for 13 days. Strictly follow if you want to lose more than 15 pounds in 2 weeks!