to put simply hair follicles blackheads are basically blocked that are visible on the surface of the skin. occur when contaminants, dirt, dead skin cells, sebum and certain germs accumulate in the open pores and form a plug. usually start as brown spots on the surface of the skin. Since that accumulate within the pores, excess oil gets stuck inside the pores and get oxidized. This oxidation becomes brown to black. The most common places where black spots occur are the nose, cheeks and sides of the nose.
Since the black spots usually occur on the face, which affects the appearance, people try very hard to get rid of them in the most natural and easy possible. In this post, we will discuss 10 most effective home remedies to get rid of . Use the proposed remedies regularly, and you will be able to remove blackheads safely and prevent recurrence.
1.) Bake facial steam to get rid of pimples on the nose
This is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get rid of pimples safely and naturally methods. facial steam loosens and softens the skin naturally expulsion of black spots. Make sure you do not take the steam while the tray is in the heat source. These are the steps to perform facial steam safely:
● Pan for water
● A big fluffy towel
● lemon peel (optional )
Boil about 3 to 4 cups of tap water in a bowl. Remove the pan from the heat source once it has begun to boil. Put a few drops of lemon juice into the boiling water. Now get a clean towel thick and covers his head. Make your shop towel that goes over your head. Stay inside your tent towel for as long as you can. Once finished, slowly remove the towel and wash your face with plain water. Avoid using harsh cleansers and Pat attempt.
2.) Baking soda to get rid of pimples on the nose
Sodium bicarbonate is considered the second best effective treatment to get rid of blackheads. It helps the skin to get rid of all kinds of impurities. Baking soda is extremely easy to use and readily available at any general store. Here are the steps to make pasta sodium for the treatment of blackheads bicarbonate:
● Mix two to three teaspoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of mineral water. Make a thick paste.
● Apply the paste on the affected skin with gentle movements. Massage gently for 3-4 minutes.
● Allow the paste to dry for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
● Repeat the remedy twice a week to prevent further blackheads.
3.) Canela to get rid of pimples on the nose
cinnamon has many health benefits and, therefore, They found in every kitchen. It can be used to remove and prevent blackheads in a natural way. Be sure to use the appropriate amount of cinnamon to make dough for cleaning blackheads. Here are the steps to follow:
● Mix one to two teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder to form a thick paste.
● Apply the mixture on the affected area before going to bed and leave it overnight.
● In the morning, normal use water to wash your face.
● Follow this remedy for 10 days every day to see effective results.
4.) oatmeal to get rid of pimples on the nose
The combination of yogurt and oats works very well to keep the skin free of pimples and other everyday problems. Oatmeal may not be the preferred choice for breakfast because of the neutral taste. It can act as a large skin cleanser. Here is the step to use oatmeal for pimples;
● Mix one fifty-nine teaspoon of honey with tomato juice and oatmeal.
● Rub the paste on your skin and wash off after 10 minutes.
● Repeat the process regularly for 10 days to get clear skin.
5.) Lemon juice to get rid of pimples on the nose
Lemon juice also and better known as natural bleach face acne treatment , it can also help get rid of pimples on the nose. Vitamin C and nutrients in lemon juice are good for almost all skin types. These are the steps to use:
● Make a natural exfoliant, by mixing salt, yogurt, lemon juice and honey.
● Gently rub the face with this natural exfoliating paste.
● Use every day for 10 to 12 days.
6.) The green tea to get rid of pimples on the nose
green tea is also considered to be a great exfoliant for treating blackheads. It is a rich source of antioxidants and is known to work best with problematic skin. Follow these steps to make pasta green tea can remove blackheads naturally.
● Mix one teaspoon of green leaves in purified water to form a paste.
● gently rub the mixture on the affected area for five to six minutes area.
● The scrub that deep cleans oily skin and unclog pores.
● Rinse with warm water.
7.) Honey to get rid of pimples on the nose
Honey is known for its quality balanced which makes it good for dry skin and fat. Regardless of your skin type, honey can naturally remove pimples and make your skin look clear and flawless. Honey hydrates and closes the pores of the skin, giving a clear complexion.
● Apply a teaspoon of pure honey on your face. You can mix some turmeric honey for improved complexion.
● Leave for about 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
8.) Turmeric to get rid of pimples on the nose
Turmeric works well for burns minor and very commonly used to treat pimples. Regular application of paste of turmeric can help prevent clogged pores and allows your skin to breathe.
● turmeric powder mixed with two tablespoons of neem juice or mint.
● Apply to the affected areas.
● Allow the paste to dry for about 10 minutes.
● Wash immediately with warm water.
9.) Epsom to get rid of pimples on the nose
Another more effective and natural way to get rid pimples is Epsom salt. It can be a good wash skin well, providing a wide array of other benefits.
● Mix one teaspoon to two of Epsom salt with iodine and a few drops of hot water.
● Let the salt is completely dissolved.
● Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
● apply the mixture with the cotton ball on the affected area and allow to dry for 5-10 minutes.
● wash with warm water and pat dry.
10.) Cornmeal to get rid of pimples on the nose
Cornmeal is good health and the health of the skin. It acts as an abrasive that cleans easily lock operations land, so that the pores breathe healthily.
● Mix a tablespoon of cornmeal with your regular facial cleanser.
● The use of steam in the affected area before applying. This will help your pores open.
● Apply the mixture and massage in circular motions.
● Focus on the affected areas.
● Leave the mixture for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water.
11.) Fenugreek to get rid of pimples on the nose
Fenugreek is also a home remedy effective that can help get rid of pimples on the nose instantly and naturally. Regular application of the paste of fenugreek also make your skin glow.
● Make a thick paste of fresh fenugreek and water.
● Apply the paste on the affected area and let it dry.
● Rinse with warm water.
12.) Orange to get rid of pimples on the nose
Orange is a rich source of vitamin C , making his white complexion and shine. In order to make the best use of this fruit to your pimples, you can use the skin. Here it is how to use it:
● Peel the fruit and keep aside the skin peels.
● Let the skin dry for a few hours orange.
Use a daily skin orange scrub blackheads nose ●.
Now that it is already aware of all effective to get rid of pimples on the nose home remedies, you should not worry about them anymore. Make sure you use only remedy at a time, to ensure maximum benefit. All these remedies will not only prevent black spots, but also make clear, healthy and glowing skin.