When pores become clogged with dead skin cells, makeup, dirt, and various impurities and natural protective skin oil too much is produced by the sebaceous glands, the skin of natural protective oil is trapped under the skin, causing a bacterial infection that leads to acne. Stress, hormone imbalance, lack of hygiene, poor nutrition, and various other factors are the most common reasons that cause acne and acne usually appears on the face, chest, neck and back.
With several commercial acne treatments available, it is difficult for you to choose the most appropriate, because most of them are ineffective and costly and lead to unwanted side effects. On the other hand, you might try using tomato as a natural, effective and affordable acne treatment. Moreover, this is also a super food that provides numerous health benefits. Today, VKool will provide Top 12 natural ways to use the tomato for acne without any negative effect. The writing shows how a tomato can help treat acne and lists of the best effective use combined with other natural ingredients to treat acne effectively forms. However, it is better not apply without doctor’s instructions. Keep reading this paper to find the best methods that use the tomato for acne that is right for you!
12 natural ways on the use of tomato for acne and scars
First, take a look to understand why acne is beneficial in the treatment of acne.
- Tomato has the ability to balance the pH levels of your skin.
- You can help close the pores, prevent bacteria, oil, dead skin cells and dirt from clogging them.
- In addition, the tomato has antioxidants that protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals that cause acne.
- tomato aids in repairing damaged areas of the skin at the cellular level and relieve acne scars.
- Furthermore, the content of natural acid in tomatoes is beneficial to restore the natural oil balance of the skin.
- Tomato can moisturize the skin, making it smooth and soft.
- Furthermore, tomato also contains potassium, iron, and many other nutrients, which provide general health and the health of the skin and reduce the formation of acne scar.
- Tomato has salicylic acid, which is a popular ingredient contained in many acne products on the market. This acid helps in cleaning and exfoliation to remove toxins from the pores and thus restoring the pH balance of your skin.
- tomato is known as a natural astringent that keeps your skin wrinkle free and taught.
However, some people say that this super really causes acne in some cases. For example, if consumed fresh tomatoes and fresh tomatoes used only with the use of these natural treatments above to treat acne, it will help clear up acne and providing your body with many health benefits.
However, consumption of canned tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and is another story. Process and pack canned tomatoes with preservatives, excess salt, or BPA, aggravating acne while pasta and sauces are often a source of white flour, sugar, salt, along with other ingredients that cause acne .
Therefore, to obtain the best results from the use of tomato for acne, you should prepare treatments using only fresh organic tomatoes grown without the use of chemicals and other pesticides.
You use the tomato as a topical or combine it with several natural ingredients that help in clearing acne prevention and treatment. By consuming daily fresh tomatoes, along with organic tomato juice and regular use of these remedies for acne tomato down, you will see clearer skin in the future.
1. tomato, lemon juice and oatmeal
Oats have the ability to exfoliate to remove toxins that cause acne, while lemon juice can help kill bacteria that cause acne outbreaks. Try using oat flour combined with lemon juice and tomato to get rid of acne more effectively.
- First, prepare half a cup of plain oatmeal.
- Then put oatmeal in a blender with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tomato.
- Blend well until a smooth paste. If the paste is too thick, you can add it with a little water.
- Now, use this paste to clean the skin and wait 20 to 25 minutes.
- Finally, use warm water to rinse and dry.
. Note: To get rid of the back acne should add some mint leaves to help reduce inflammation
2. Tomato and Avocado
The combination of tomato and avocado is also an effective tip on using tomato for acne should be treated.
- Now, you put a pot of water on the heat and boil.
- pulp of an avocado and 1 tomato is put into a blender and then mix until it becomes smooth.
- Then take the water boiled out of the heat and steam your face for about 15 minutes to help open the pores.
- Now, applying this mixture of tomato and avocado skin and leaves it aside for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Use warm water to wash and dry.
3. Combined with yogurt Tomato
Thanks to many powerful features contained in them, both tomato and yogurt are the effective ingredients to help treat acne.
- is first, take half a tomato and mix with plain Greek yogurt (2 tablespoons)
- Now, use your fingers to apply this mixture on the skin and massage gently in circular motions.
- Keep waiting for about 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Remember to use a gentle cleanser and then dry well.
. Note: this way can be applied at night before bedtime and rinse the next morning
Further information: Natural yogurt face mask recipe: 10 best effective solutions
4. Tomato Cucumber
Another of the top 12 natural ways on the use of tomato for acne is to combine it with cucumber.
- Now, tomato juice mixed with cucumber juice in equal proportion.
- After applying this mixture of juice to the skin using a cotton ball.
- let stand for about 5 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse with warm water and dry.
Note :. You can rub cucumber and tomato on the skin to achieve the same effect
5. A shake of celery, kale and tomato for acne
Churning of 3 types of food and vegetables are rich in vitamins A and vitamin C, which is very beneficial to your health. In addition, it is also low in glycemic index cause acne.
- First prepare 2 stalks celery, 1 tomato, kale and 4 leaves.
- Put them all in a blender and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add some ice cubes in it and mix until smooth.
- Drink Mix 1 or 2 times per day.
Read more: top 20 easy recipes celery – the list
6. Tomato and garlic
- Initially, peeled and chopped 4 cloves garlic meat.
- Next, mix garlic with 2 tablespoons of tomato juice in a blender until a fine paste.
- Apply this paste to clean the skin and wait 5 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water and dry and followed by moisturizer without oil.
- repeat this process every day to get beautiful skin.
Further information: 14 tips on how to use garlic for sinus infection
7. Turmeric, whole wheat flour, honey and tomato for acne
tomato has a rich source of vitamins (vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, K, and E), which helps shrink pores and nourish the skin. Try using a combination of tomato with turmeric, whole wheat flour, and honey for improvement.
- First prepare the whole wheat flour (1 teaspoon) turmeric powder (½ teaspoon), honey (2 teaspoons) and mix well to make a fine paste.
- Then take a 1 tomato and pour this mixture of honey in this.
- half tomato is also used to rub the skin for 5 to 7 minutes to wait another 15 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water, dry and repeat this process regularly.
8. Mask tomato
This is the easiest way on the use of tomato for acne that you have to know.
- Briefly 1 tomato in a blender and mixed to obtain a smooth paste tomato.
- Apply this paste tomato skin and wait for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Use cold water to rinse and followed by a cleaner.
- repeat this treatment using tomato acne every day.
9. tea tree oil, jojoba oil, and tomato for acne
Using tomato combined with essential oils is also a great way to use tomato for acne.
- First, mash half a tomato into a smooth paste.
- then mixed with jojoba oil (1 teaspoon) and tea tree oil (5 drops)
- Stir well and apply to the affected skin and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use warm water to rinse and repeat this way every day to reduce the appearance of acne.
Further information: Benefits of jojoba oil for natural hair growth
10. Lemon juice and tomato for acne
- Simply mix 1 tomato using a blender to get tomato juice.
- Then mix 1 tablespoon of tomato juice this well with 3 or 4 drops of lemon juice.
- They are shaken well and this mixture is poured into an airtight container and then store in the refrigerator.
- Use a cotton ball to rub this mixture into the affected area of the skin after cleansing the skin with water.
- gently massage in a circular motion and leave it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, use warm water to rinse and dry.
. Note: Because the lemon contains a high source of acid, it is not ideal for people with sensitive or dry skin
11. Tomato Milk
- You put first, a tomato in a blender and then pour ¼ cup milk in it
- to mix well and apply this mixture on the skin and leave it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, clean water is used for rinsing and do this again every day.
- You can store the rest in the refrigerator.
12. Tomato, camphor, and honey
You can request camphor mixed with tomato and honey as a natural treatment for acne.
- Just mix 1 teaspoon of honey and fresh tomato juice with half a teaspoon of camphor lotion.
- Put in blender and mix well
- Apply this mixture on the affected area and set aside for 15 minutes skin.
- rinse with warm water followed by cold water to help close the pores.
Further information: 20 useful ways on how to use honey to treat sore throat
Tomato acne – Precautions and tips
For best results, it is best to follow the precautions and tips below on the application of tomato to get rid of acne:
- Add the tomatoes in the diet whenever possible. It is possible to include them in sandwiches, salads, soups, sauces, and stews.
- Remember to drink organic juice and smoothies with fresh tomato tomato on a regular basis.
- Before applying topical treatments tomato regularly, you should do a test to make sure you are not allergic to tomatoes.
- consult a dermatologist if these remedies do not give any significant results within two to eight weeks
- Do not forget to apply oil-free moisturizer every time the application of these treatments.
- You can make these natural treatments in large batches and stored for up to three days in the refrigerator to be more convenient when applied daily.
- do not let tomato skin longer than recommended, because it can cause itching, redness, dryness or irritation of the other.
- Like any other acne treatment, tomato works best when combined with regular exercise, good hygiene and healthy diet. Therefore, you should drink enough water, avoid carbohydrates and sugar and consume a lot of green leaves and green proteins.
Related Links: Top 13 health benefits of tomatoes for men are revealed
For more information about various health conditions, go visit our Home Health. After reading writing 12 calendar forms on the use of tomato for acne and scars, hope you can learn some simple and easy to use tomato to get rid of acne scars and forms. All these remedies are natural, effective and safe for treating acne. But do not forget to try these remedies only after performing a small test, check your reaction. If you have any questions, please freely give then I will respond promptly. Also, if you know other ways to use the tomato for acne, please share with us.