Today we present 12 things you need to avoid at night, especially if you are suffering from a lack of sleep.
1. Do not take a nap in the middle of the day – every day. Make sure you have a good sleep routine and you should try to go to sleep at the same time (every day), so your brain will be ready to “close” and can sleep much faster.
2. should also know that if you have the habit of reading a book before going to sleep, then it is highly recommended that you should avoid. You can read your book a little earlier. Note:.
3. Do not buy cheap and low quality mattress. Always buy a high quality mattress, as this type of mattress that will make you sleep like a baby, and this will keep you cool and sound. So be sure to buy a good mattress.
4. You should exercise every day, because exercise will make you feel fresh and energetic. However, you should not exercise for at least 3 hours before bedtime.
5. should not drink coffee – at least 4 hours before bedtime. You should know that caffeine increases your metabolism and cool. That’s why you should not drink coffee or other caffeinated beverages at least 4 hours before bedtime.
6. No drink water before going to bed, because if you drink too much water before going to sleep, you need to wake up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom -. In the middle of the night
7. should keep away your electronic devices before bedtime. You do not use your laptop or smartphone at least one hour before being so sleep, because the brightness of your laptop will alert your brain and you can not fall asleep immediately. Therefore, make sure that you do not use your laptop at least 1 hour before bedtime or at least adjust the brightness.
8. should avoid buying an alarm clock that has bright numbers. It is because the display light will disturb sleep and can not sleep. You can choose the alarm clock with a number of dimmer.
9. You should eat your dinner at least 2 hours before going to bed. But if you eat something right before you go to sleep and go to bed on a full stomach, your body can stay awake during the digestion process.
10. must prepare your brain to sleep, having a bedtime routine. You can start by going to the bathroom, brush your teeth and wash your face. Your body and mind are ready for sleep.
11. If your feet are cold, you can not fall asleep immediately. That’s why you should warm your feet -. She put socks or get a heating
12. You should choose the best sleeping position, which will help you sleep well and will not have a sore back and shoulder or neck when you wake up.
You should try sleeping on your side instead of in the stomach or back.
Source: http: //thehealthycentral.com/