How many times have you seen those commercials on TV shampoo seeking to eliminate dandruff in his 3 washes and the number of times you have spent those precious dollars buying them hoping to treat dandruff! Although there are many shampoos that can prevent dandruff, you should know that the ingredients in the shampoo are crucial for eliminating unsightly hair dandruff. And that’s not all you need to know. You should also know that the shampoo is a support to clean dandruff and should be avoided by other means. If you really want to get a beautiful hair without dandruff, you will have to control dandruff as well as deleted. Here the question is how to naturally reduce dandruff and completely? The logical answer to this question should be that you have to know the reasons for dandruff what will keep them out of your hair, avoiding these reasons. As soon as you see these early symptoms of dandruff, then you should take steps to address them immediately. By this time, you have to identify the symptoms of this problem. What benefits will be obtained by treatment quickly? You will save yourself from problems such as shame, scalp itching, irritation leather and even the money used to buy expensive hair products!
At this writing, VKool.com will show you Top 11 ways to reduce dandruff naturally and quickly at home without any side effects. This article discusses the best methods to get rid of this problem from reliable sources listed. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and is solely for informational purposes. Keep reading this article to learn these useful methods on how to reduce dandruff naturally at home!
Top 11 ways on how to reduce dandruff naturally at home
Initially, the you need to know about some of the common causes and symptoms of this problem!
Some of the common causes of dandruff:
Like other parts of the body, scalp form skin cells continuously and becomes dead skin cells as well. Therefore, it is normal if the scalp sheds dead skin flakes, but only when very few, it is not noticeable unless you should pay close attention. This problem arises when the shedding of dead skin flakes becomes faster. They get easily noticeable. This occurs when secreted by agglomerating oil scalp skin cells together and then appear as white flakes. Doing hair is not cleaned frequently, oil accumulate and cause dandruff . Therefore, lack of hygiene is the main reason for dandruff, so you should keep your hair clean and shampoo frequently to prevent dandruff. However, there are many other causes that can also lead to dandruff.
If you suffer from certain skin conditions such as psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, or eczema, which are very easy to get dandruff. After all, your scalp is also one of the parts of the body skin!
Washing with inappropriate shampoo:
We have also discussed this. Not shampooing regularly can lead oil from your scalp to collect around dead skin flakes causing dandruff.
If you own a dry skin, this is one of the main causes of dandruff. Sometimes, environmental factors such as cold air during the winter, an environment with air-conditioned rooms that are overheated or can give you a dry skin. When the other parts of the body, hands or legs, become itchy or dry, you have to check for dandruff in the hair. Dandruff caused by dry skin is usually smaller and drier than oily skin.
must know that oily skin can also cause dandruff is called seborrheic dandruff. This type of dandruff can not just attack your scalp, but also your other parts of the body that are rich in sebaceous glands such as the eyebrows, back of the ear, groin, chest, sides of the nose, and even armpits. In this case, it is greasy dandruff, red, and covered with white scales and yellow scales sometimes obtained.
growth of fungi Fungi:
These Malassezia fungi, previously called Pityrosporum, is almost scalp healthy adults without causing any damage. However, overgrowth of these yeast fungi can cause dandruff. The rapid growth of yeast is caused by an imbalance in some factors such as climate, heredity, diet, stress and hormones. The natural defense system of your body will fight this microorganism growth on the scalp while the procedure; dandruff symptoms such as flaking, itching and flaking will occur.
identify the symptoms of dandruff quickly:
As soon as the first symptoms of this problem are, you should start to cure them. For now, these symptoms is also known in detail. They are dry white flakes of skin, which show up in your hair, usually scattered on the scalp and shoulders. Sometimes these symptoms also include the scalp scaly or itchy red. Distinguish between symptoms of dandruff due to different causes is also a task. However, we can help.
If you have dandruff cause of seborrheic dermatitis (remember that oily skin can also cause dandruff), symptoms often appear gradually. The scalp will become the first oily or dry and itchy feel. When skin cells begin to die, you will experience yellowish scales. However, if you suffer from a severe seborrheic dermatitis, symptoms affect all other parts of the body and can see red or yellow scales that appears at the hairline, in and around the ears, nose, and even his chest. Sometimes newborn babies also have dandruff may reflect as a rash with thick crust and scalp called cradle cap.
Upon arriving dandruff due to skin disease psoriasis, dandruff flakes appear as silver, sometimes seen in their ears, palms and soles.
After learning about the causes and symptoms of dandruff, which will take a look at some effective home remedies and tips on how to reduce dandruff naturally at home!
Although “prevention is better than cure” is an old saying, it’s really true! Why not prevent dandruff! It is much easier and also cheaper! Preventing dandruff is so simple, just a few changes in your habits and lifestyle.
1. Having a balanced, healthy diet
You are what you eat. Do not forget that your hair is a part of the body and also needs food. You have to provide your hair with adequate food. You should include foods with omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins and zinc in your daily diet.
- For the omega-3 fatty acid, fish are salmon, walnuts, flax seeds, spinach, broccoli, canola oil, beans, kiwi, grape leaves, cauliflower, etc.
- For zinc, have poultry, whole grains, dairy products, nuts, legumes, cereals, crab, red meat, and lobster.
- For B vitamins, have eggs, beans, cabbage, fish, whole grains, milk, sweet potatoes, etc.
Further information: Simple Tips to make your hair grow thicker fast in a month
2. Keep stress at bay
you should know that stress is bad. It is the result of a weaker immune system that can make it more prone to many problems, including skin diseases and even dandruff. Therefore, you have to handle stress well, often do not worry. Instead, you should try to eliminate stress and remain happy. If necessary, you can learn stress management techniques, such as yoga, meditation and breathing exercises, etc.
3. Choose styling products with Caution
despite its hair sprays, hair wax, foam and styling gels can give hair a temporary attraction, which makes your oily hair by accumulating in the scalp. It is better for you to avoid these styling products or reduce their use. If they really need to use them, you should go for herbal and natural products. And do not forget to shampoo your hair after using these hair products. In fact, regular shampoo is one of the important steps you can do to prevent dandruff.
4. Regularly Shampoo
shampooing can not only clean the scalp and hair, but also control the amount of oil that accumulates in the scalp to form dandruff. However, should not be used all or any shampoo. harsh shampoos are considered one of the reasons for dandruff because they make sufficiently dry scalp to cause dandruff. You should use mild shampoos depending on the type of hair texture. Today, there are a lot of shampoos that contain moisturizing effects for dry hair. Moreover, oily hair shampoo may also have to manage oil secretion. If you already suffer from dandruff, you can use anti-dandruff shampoos, which come with special ingredients to cure, control and prevent this problem.
Further information: The book flat hair loss
the best way how to reduce dandruff naturally at home is wash your hair often with yogurt . If necessary, it can be washed daily with a mild shampoo. No hot water to rinse hair is used, which allowed to dry and very prone to dandruff.
- Initially, the hair is washed gently rubbing the leather hair with shampoo and clean water.
- Next, apply yogurt on your scalp.
- After that, leave for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, the hair is washed clean water. You can also use the shampoo if necessary.
aspirin not only relieves you from headaches, but also of dandruff! Though not a natural ingredient, that aspirin may also be included in this list of ways to reduce dander fast!
- First, crush these aspirins to a fine powder.
- Then take some shampoo in a bowl.
- Then add the powdered aspirin in your shampoo and mix well.
- Now apply this mixture on your head and leave for about 2 minutes.
- Finally, the hair is washed clean water.
- You can do it this way every time you wash your hair.
7. Coconut oil
You can massage your hair with coconut oil for every 2 to 3 days. Some people even use it daily. This is one of the cheapest ways on how to reduce dandruff naturally at home you should do.
- Initially, coconut oil is taken on the palms and then apply it on the hair and scalp.
- Then massage gently with your fingers.
- When your hands dry, continue taking this oil massage and again.
- must do this for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- After that, let the oil sit for about 2 to 3 hours. It is best if kept overnight.
- Finally, your hair is washed with a mild shampoo and clean water.
- should make it become a habit for at least 2 times a week.
Further information: natural home hair conditioners
8. The apple cider vinegar
apple cider vinegar is a very effective way on how to reduce dandruff naturally at home!
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 cups
- Cold water – 2 cups
- first, the shampooed hair and rinse thoroughly with clean water
- Next, mix apple cider vinegar with cold water together.
- Now, rinse your hair with this mixture.
- Another option, you can take 3 to 4 tablespoons of vinegar and apply it on your scalp.
- Then the scalp is massaged gently with your fingers.
- Now, wait for a few minutes.
- Finally, your hair is washed with a mild shampoo and clean water.
9. Lemon juice with Fullers earth
- Fuller’s earth
- Juice lemon
- first, the juice is mixed lemon with fuller’s earth to make a paste.
- Then apply this mixture on the hair and scalp.
- Now, let stand for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Finally, your hair is washed with a mild shampoo and plain water.
- If you have dry skin, you do not use the Fullers earth, as it can carry out oil from the skin. In this case, you should only use lemon juice in order to rub the hair and scalp.
10. neem leaves
Margosa or neem leaves have natural antibacterial properties that can be used as another way of how to reduce dandruff naturally in the country.
- Initially, these neem leaves boiled in water clean for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Then let the water cool for a few minutes.
- Then these sheets separated using a sieve and collecting the water in another container.
- Now crush the leaves boiled in order to make a paste.
- After that, apply this paste on scalp and leave for 30 minutes.
- Then your hair is washed with clean water. You can use water, you have these leaves after boiling and then rinse again with tap water.
- If possible, do not wash your hair the same day and does so in the next day.
- You can do it this way for 1 or 2 times a week for at least 4 weeks.
Further information: home tested natural ways for dry hair
11. The bitter fenugreek
being a kind of wonder, fenugreek and acts not only in the kitchen but also in the list of natural ways on how to reduce dandruff.
- Initially, soaks Fenugreek in water All night long.
- then ground with water to make a paste.
- Then apply this paste on the scalp.
- After that, leave for 30 minutes.
- Finally, your hair with shampoo and clean water washed.
- should repeat this manner, once a week for a minimum of 4-5 weeks to reduce dandruff completely.
To learn more about the natural ways to many other diseases and conditions related to skin and health, go to our How Home . After reading the article 11 of the best ways to reduce dandruff, hope you can find the best solutions to get rid of dandruff naturally in the country. But do not forget that you should try remedies only after conducting a small test, check your body reaction, and then continue with the use of these methods to hold off dandruff. However, the article is only for the informational purposes, therefore, you should meet your doctor for advice before applying any naturally. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Also, you can share your experiences with us if you know other ways to reduce dandruff naturally in the country.