By removing and eliminating toxins, then feeding your body with healthy nutrients, detoxifying can help protect you from disease and renew your ability to maintain optimal health.
HOW DOES THE DETOX?
Basically, detoxification means cleaning the blood.
This is done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for disposal.
The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin.
toxins can be food, air, water, mold, clothing, or for some, even your cell phone.
can cause cancer, heart disease, kidney and liver failure, insomnia, stunted growth, miscarriage, and decreased brain function
below lists some of the most common signs of excess exposure to the toxin ::
– Sleep disorders such as insomnia and anxiety
– Body odor and bad breath
– Persistent exhaustion
– Worsening of inflammatory problems such as arthritis and asthma
– Problems with digestion
– Development of ulcers or hemorrhoids
– Increased acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin conditions
– loss of mental clarity and motivation
– muscle and joint pain
– Worsening symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
worth noting that these signs are quite general.
Some might be a symptom of a completely irrelevant medical condition.
Before you go assuming that your body is contaminated you should always check with your doctor.