The thyroid gland is an endocrine gland that can be found in the lower front of the neck.
This thyroid generates hormones which it is responsible for allowing the body to keep warm, energy use and master the proper functioning of your brain, muscles, heart and other organs.
If the thyroid is overwork or underperforming this could mean that thyroid hormone is either too little or too much.
Thyroid problems can lead to having several medical problems, including:
- weight loss
- weight gain
the thyroid conditions
In this case, the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormones to ensure that the body is working properly, so the body slows down your metabolism up.
Here the thyroid gland produces too many hormones thyroid that accelerates the body’s functions and therefore includes your heart rate and metabolism.
This is an inflammation of the gland thyroid happens in the case of immune system Boyd, where antibodies tend to attack the thyroid gland.
This is an enlargement of the gland thyroid, which is abnormal and leads to swelling and other problems in the throat.
This is an abnormal development thyroid cells that form a large lump in the thyroid gland.
In this case, the cancer cells develop from tissues of the thyroid gland and it is estimated that this condition affects 45,000 per year.
The symptoms of thyroid disorder usually develop slowly and in most cases women are more susceptible to these diseases than men.
These signals may affect problems in women that can lead to pregnancy problems.
These symptoms include the following:
- Dry skin
- irregular sleep patterns
- the loss of libido
- extremities and muscle pain
- changes in appetite
- Incorrect regulation of body temperature
- a hoarse voice or a very strange feeling in the neck
- Thinning hair
- high levels of cholesterol
This is the root cause of thyroid problems. Where there is not enough iodine in the body, then it will not generate sufficient amounts of thyroid hormones.
Hypothyroidism linked us with low selenium levels, while high levels of selenium can lead to reduced risk of any swelling of the thyroid or goiter in the body.
Selenium has potent antioxidant properties that provides a balance of the body’s hormones.
Eating black walnuts is ideal for increasing your selenium levels.
to obtain a balanced level of selenium naturally try this at home;
- black walnuts – 40
- pure honey – 35 ounces or 1 kg
also get small bottles.
- First wash nuts, then pat them dry.
- Make small cuts on the surface of walnut with a knife.
- Then place the nuts in a jar, add pure honey also.
- Leave the open jar in a place that receives enough sunlight.
- Make sure the bottle is left in a room that gets sunlight for 40 days.
- The strained liquid should be preserved in a glass bottle for later consumption.
- Take a teaspoon early in the morning and before breakfast.