body Everyone has gas. Most gas is created by odorless vapors, including nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and sometimes methane. Act as bacteria in the large intestine, the released gases containing sulfur, the production of an unpleasant odor of flatulence. It can be uncomfortable and embarrassing, but not something that can endanger your life. The gas is discharged by belching or release through the rectum. Most people produce 1-4 liters of gasoline each day and release of gas about 14 times a day. However, some people spend more gas than others.
The causes of excessive Burping- the most common trigger factors belching About:
Burping is a natural reaction of the body to pass the air, which is from the stomach through the mouth. Often it occurs when the stomach expands due to swallowed air too, with the release of air burping to reduce bloating. Belching during or after meals is so normal and natural. In some cultures, people may belch loudly after eating to show appreciation for their meals. You may experience belching only occasionally or even several times a day. Some people BUrp excessively or frequently can swallow too much air and pass it before the air enters the stomach. If excessive burping interferes with their activities, it is necessary to find out what causes excessive burping and how to reduce or avoid excessive belching.
In today’s article, I would like to highlight some of the most common causes of excessive burping in details so you must keep your head in the next interesting conditions and diseases and the popular reasons that lead to excessive burping. The causes are:
This is the first of the most common causes excessive belching I would like to introduce this entire article and my dear readers must learn carefully if you face this persistent and embarrassing problem.
aerofagia is not a serious illness. Burping is a way to help most of the air wallowed leave the stomach. A small amount of remaining gas is absorbed in the small intestine, and the rest enters the large intestine and then passed through the rectum. There are some daily habits that contribute to excessive burping
- baby eats too fast or. This action forces you to swallow more air,
- You talk too much while you are munching
- Mouth breathing (due to nasal congestion ).
- Chewing gum: Whenever gum, you have to relax your throat and swallow more air is chewed. The air accumulates in the stomach, and the result is burp.
- straw is used when beverage consumption directly from a glass, especially carbonated drinks.
- Constant coughing
- Smoking is also a cause of excessive belching. Inhaling smoke can lead to swallowing too much air.
- belching sometimes becomes one of their unconscious habits. Pay your attention when you are doing, stop immediately.
the breakdown of some undigested food caused by certain natural and harmless bacteria in the large intestine is another common cause of excessive belching. There are some carbohydrates including sugar, fiber and starches that can not be digested or absorbed in the small intestine due to the absence or lack of some enzymes defined. These foods pass colon , where normal, harmless bacteria are breaking the food. This process generates carbon dioxide, hydrogen and in some people, methane gas, which are transmitted through the rectum. The amount of gas from different foods varies from person to person. Some common foods and drinks that cause gas:
- Lactose is a natural sugar that can be found in milk and dairy products, such as ice cream, cheese and processed food products such as cereals, bread and salad dressings. If a person can not digest lactose easily, but he or she still eats both lactose, this can lead to excessive burping.
- Sorbitol is a type of sugar that can be found in natural fruits such as pears, apples, plums and peaches. In addition, sorbitol is also found in some diet foods and sugar-free gums and candies as an artificial sweetener.
- raffinose: It is a complex sugar, which can be found in cabbage, broccoli, beans, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, whole grains, vegetables and other
- The soluble fiber. It It dissolves readily in water and is presented in the intestines form of a soft texture, similar to a gel. Soluble fiber is found in beans, peas, oat bran and most of
- Fructose is a type of sugar found in wheat, artichokes, onions and pears. Furthermore, it is also used as a natural sweetener in foods and soft drinks.
- Starches: Most starches such as corn, potatoes, wheat noodles and generate gas, because the starch decomposes in the colon. Especially, rice is the only type of starch that does not produce gas.
- Insoluble fiber: Found in some vegetables and wheat bran, which passes essentially unchanged through the intestines, and then creates little gas. Although fiber aids digestion, many of insoluble fiber foods are a great source of gas creation. If you want to add fiber to your diet, you should have a pause, then slowly consume.
- Some certain foods a valve that is designed to keep food may worsen and the wind in the stomach. Or valve called esophageal sphincter located between the upper stomach and esophagus is a tube that carries food from the mouth. Some of these foods are chocolate, fried foods, peppermint, fatty meats, and caffeine. Remember to avoid them.
- Calcium supplements: In some people, these supplements contain calcium carbonate carbon dioxide pass in his stomach. If you need to take calcium supplements, choose another form of calcium citrate.
- Carbonated drinks: Includes all kinds of soft drinks are, especially when they are cold. The low temperature and bubbles can trigger the diaphragm. In addition, consumption of these drinks can add an excessive amount of gas in the stomach and when the stomach can not hold too much air at the same time, it is easy to cause burping. Instead of drinking a soda when you are thirsty, get a glass of raw milk or water.
- Spicy foods: The spice in food irritates the hiatus, located at the top of her stomach, going into the esophagus. The hiatus is opened to allow the gas release, and if irritated, can act more than normal.
- Beer: Burping is a combination of swallowing excess air, gas transmitted their food intake and food fermentation. And beer is a combination of three factors. Furthermore, it is carbonated, fermented beverages, and also passes gas in your stomach. You should only drink beer in moderation. If you often excessive belching, avoid it.
In fact, they are one of the most common causes of excessive burping that people should learn about avoiding. One more thing, remember to reduce the intake of food and drinks mentioned in this section of the article to avoid any case of excessive burping, which in turn will help to avoid being uncomfortable and embarrassing.
counter, prescription drugs and dietary supplements can cause gas as a side effect, resulting in excessive burping. excessive burping could be a sign of digestive diseases. For example, some substances in medical treatment that delay gastric emptying or gastroparesis flame can cause symptoms like belching.
Indeed, this is also one of the most common causes of excessive burping for people should review the medications they are taking to see if your medications are the cause of excessive belching.
You get a cold or allergy and then lead to a stuffy nose. This makes a lot of air swallowed. nasal decongestant can reduce excessive burping and relieve your nasal symptoms, but should never be taken in the long term.
This is, in short, one of the common causes of excessive burping so people should not miss. If excessive burning is because some symptoms of the disease, the treatment of the disease that is considered the best way to relieve excessive belching.
Read this entire article to find other causes of excessive burping!
Patients with an altered anatomy due to surgery or patients with final rheumatologic diseases can increase the risk of bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine. Although this is not really an infection, the bacterial overgrowth may result in an increase in gas production, leading to excess burping.There are some of the causes of intestinal bacterial proliferation, such as diabetes , thyroid disorders, damage due to surgery, intestinal obstruction, anorexia nervosa, pancreatitis, scleroderma and post-viral syndrome.
Especially, helicobacter pylori bacterial species infects the stomach, causing an increase in gastric acid and damage the lining of the stomach. H. pylori may contribute to excessive belching due to bacteria and creates metabolizes ammonia, resulting in the release of gas.
should consult your doctor and take a breath test hydrogen to meet this condition.
This is actually also one of the most common causes of excessive burping a lot of people in the world they are struggling to alleviate the constant burping.
Another of the most common causes of excessive burping I would like to reveal this entire article and you and my other readers to learn is that indigestion and heartburn can be common causes of excessive burping.
Indigestion and heartburn can be causes of excessive burping. Heartburn can be a sign that your spicy food does not agree with the stomach lining, or a symptom of peptic ulcer or can be caused by acid reflux. When acid from the stomach is moving into the esophagus, such as heartburn or reflux, people tend to swallow more often as a way to relieve discomfort and then lead to more belching.
This is also one of the most common causes of excessive burping people He must know. There are several digestive disorders that can cause excessive gas formation, resulting in excessive burping. And gastroparesis is one of the common digestive disorders. Gastroparesis is a medical condition that can cause excessive burping. Sometimes it relates to the delayed gastric emptying, which occur when food sit in the stomach longer than normal as stomach muscles are damaged. weak stomach muscles can not move the food to the next stage of the process of digestion. Undigested food I mentioned above remains in the stomach can cause vomiting, nausea and also excessive belching. Some other causes of gastroparesis include diabetes type I and II, thyroid disorders, scleroderma, anorexia nervosa, the damage to the muscles or nerves due to surgery or other trauma, pancreatitis and post-viral syndrome.
Another on the list of the most common causes of excessive burping I would like to reveal in this article full today and you and my other readers to know and consider maintaining stress free life to prevent excessive burping.
Anxiety causes physical pain and symptoms that make you feel you have a health problem. And excessive burping is also one of the symptoms of anxiety less worrisome. belching Anxiety is a symptom of strange anxiety. Because anxiety, millions of people burp often uncontrolled every year.
Anxiety has an effect on levels of gas, and the effect differed on the type of anxiety you are suffering from. In addition, there are some other causes of excessive anxietyburping. However, the most common cause of your anxiety can lead to excess gas is due to hyperventilation or “over-breathing”. It occurs in many different ways, including:
?? Breathing too fast when you get an anxiety attack.
?? Breathing too much oxygen as you feel you are not taking a deep breath.
?? Bad habits cause anxiety poor and shallow breathing.
hyperventilation makes us feel we are not getting enough air, when in fact we are having too much. It tends to cause other symptoms such as chest pains, daze , and breathlessness, which often lead to more anxiety, then more hyperventilation. As the body is getting more air than is required, healthy gases are given away, and the body needs to release a lot of these gases. In addition, anxiety can give gastrointestinal system efficiency due to the stress that is located in the stomach. If foods are digested wrong, which can lead to a definite amount of gas and excessive burping it is the result. In addition, some people also create small burping as a way to relieve stress. In order to reduce anxiety belching, you must learn new habits breathing and drinking more water in small sips.
There are some other diseases that can cause common symptoms such as excessive burping .
- The hiatal hernia can cause a variety of gastrointestinal symptoms. There are some factors that contribute to the cause this disease. For example, obesity, pregnancy, physical stress, chronic respiratory disorders that are related to persistent cough, and congenital deformities.
- bile stasis is the absence or reduced secretion of bile or production in the intestine. Bile is essential to break down fats in food. Bile reflux occurs when reflux of bile in the small intestine to the stomach. There are some causes of biliary stasis such as cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal of surgical), hepatitis, gallstones, cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation al), cirrhosis, gallbladder cancer and other liver diseases.
- Irritable bowel syndrome is defined by symptoms of bloating, constipation and diarrhea alternate, excessive gas formation, abdominal pain and excessive burping. Although this condition can not be cured successfully, its symptoms can be controlled by remaining free of stress and eliminating some certain foods.
- Even more rarely, gastric cancer may be one of the causes of excessive burping. His other symptoms are vomiting, abdominal pain, nausea and bleeding. If you get gastric cancer, you have to deal promptly in order to prevent metastasis of cancer to other parts of your body.
They are also great they are on the list of the most common causes of excessive belching benefits not to look down however, learn to find the best treatments for their conditions.
This is the last, but very important to get out of the most common causes of belching I would like to reveal excessive in this entire article and you and my other readers know. excessive belching is a natural phenomenon when you are pregnant. During pregnancy, due to the relaxation of the muscles of the digestive tract and the existing high level of the hormone progesterone. Belching is a common symptom when pregnancy, so you can not stop it. However, exercises and simple routing activities, such as walking can help relieve some extent.
In order to reduce excessive belching, you need to follow some tips below:
- Do not breathe mouth; Instead, breathe through your nose.
- You should eat and drink slowly and enjoy your meals. You have to be relaxed occasions to swallow less air. You should avoid eating when you’re in the race or are stressed.
- should skip the gum. Remember that every time you chew gum, more air than normal swallowed.
- should reduce the intake of undigested food, or consumption of carbonated drinks and beer to reduce gas.
- should not smoke. When the smoke is inhaled, air is also swallow.
- should check your dentures. unfitting dentures can make chewing and swallowing abnormally amount of air when eating or drinking. If you are wearing dentures, be sure to adjust each year.
- You should wear loose clothing, especially around the waist area because tight clothing can cause abdominal discomfort and flatulence.
- You must remain free of stress
- should get more exercise. For example, take a walk after eating. Exercise has many health benefits such as preventing flatulence and indigestion and promote digestion.
- You can take medication. For example, some products such as Dairy Ease or Lactaidcan can help digest lactose, counter antacids can reduce acid reflux, resulting in less burping. Although some products including simethicone have not proven scientifically useful, which are widely used to help dissolve the bubbles containing gas.
- fennel seeds, cumin, anise, celery seeds have been used to reduce wind and improve digestion. You should chew half teaspoon of seeds after eating will help prevent belching after dinner and the release of gas from the stomach.
Another thing I want you and my other readers to do after reading all this writing about the most common causes of excessive burping is spending time reading another article that presents the best home remedies for belching or burping at home – 10 N atural H ome R emedies F or B elching article. This is actually a necessary item that those who are receiving excessive burping should easily make use at home. These home remedies for belching have already supported many people in the world effectively in reducing and treating excessive burping without causing any unwanted side effect for readers of Vkool.com should read this article recommended and find the best solution for your conditions.
This is the list of the 10 most common causes of excessive burping that anyone who wants to know where your excessive burping is due to be read. In fact, although belching can annoy or embarrass, belching often not a sign of a serious health problem. However, if it bothers you when you are not able to control their belching, or start getting chest pain or other symptoms such as heartburn, bloating, weight loss uncontrolled or changes in bowel habits, consult your doctor. You should also talk with your doctor if excessive burping first is obtained and no obvious change in their daily diet.
After reading this list of causes of excessive burping, feels that this list is good for your current health status andcan also help others who are receiving one or more of the symptoms mentioned in this article you should share this list with them and encourage them to discover the cause of your symptoms. Finally, as the authors of VKool, we want to know your views on this issue, you can also share other causes of excessive burping you also know above causes. Do not forget to leave your comments below, we will reply as soon as possible.
Related articles about the causes of other related problems belching symptoms and how to treat these symptoms at home:
Additional Tags for this post:
10 common hotel policies |