One of the most difficult tasks of your day is to clean your house. No matter if your clean every day or once in a while, it always takes a significant amount of time. When it comes to cleaning your house everyone wants it to be easier. The following tips will offer creative and highly effective in cleaning your house ways.
1. Cleaning sponge – The cleaning sponge is a medium for the spread of bacteria. It can be deadly for both you and your dishes. Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes and can kill bacteria.
2. Washing – You can clean your washer, putting 2 cups of vinegar in it and work for 60 minutes. You repeat the cycle again. When there is some dirt, you use a sponge to clean it. Then put some white vinegar and 2 cups of bleach. Allow this mixture to work for 60 minutes.
Use cotton swabs for cleaning caps, knobs, nooks and crannies. You must turn the washer for 1 more full cycle. This will leave both clean and shiny.
3. Sockets -. You should use sheets with fabric softener to clean dirty baseboards
4. mattresses and carpet stains – prepare a mixture with soap and hydrogen peroxide. This is a very effective mixture that helps in removing stains from two mattresses and carpets.
5. Water stains taps – Almost all kitchens and bathrooms have these spots. They are also too difficult to remove. Take a wax paper and rub on the taps. This will create a protective layer against water spots and fingerprints.
6. toiletries Rings – Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser by placing a piece of her toilet rings and leave overnight. When you check in the morning, you will see that the rings are clean.
7. The fragrant rooms – You not only want your house is clean, but should also smell good. Imagine if you have guests to visit you and your fresheners are not as good at their smell.
Take 1 cup of coffee and 2 bottle caps vanilla extract and mix. The mixture should be put in the oven and held at 300 ° F for 60 minutes. This will help give a pleasant smell in your home.
8. sticky mass – There are stains on his house, which seem to be almost impossible to get rid of it. But this simple trick can help you remove them easily. Take baking soda and coconut oil in equal amounts and mix. The mixture can be used to get rid of stains.
9. Bath -. alkaline cleaners can be made doubly effective for only fill the tub with hot water
10. bulbs – It is important to clean the bulbs to complete the cleaning process. Use a microfiber cloth to clean them.
So follow these tips to clean your home easily, more efficiently and quickly.
Source: Make your life healthier