stomach flu, also called viral gastroenteritis which is caused by bacteria (found in foods and can be transmitted from one person others), the virus (found in places defined with viruses such as adenovirus, rotavirus, calicivirus, norovirus, and astrovirus, can be transmitted from one person to another), parasites (found in the intestine of persons or infected animals and can be spread by drinking contaminated water), and chemical toxins (contained in seafood and can easily and quickly spread through contaminated water or food).
People with stomach flu often experience the common symptoms, such as vomiting, abdominal cramps, fever, nausea, muscle aches, diarrhea (without blood), and headache. There is no treatment for this problem, however, in this paper, VKool.com introduce the best natural home remedies for symptoms of stomach flu without any side effect from reliable sources, which it will help ease your discomfort until symptoms disappear. However, it is only for informational purposes and is not intended to give medical advice. Read this paper to understand more!
The 10 best natural home remedies for stomach flu Symptoms
1. tea chamomile
chamomile is an anti-inflammatory, effective antimicrobial and relaxing smooth muscle. It also contains carminative and mild sedative, which helps keep your intestinal system to function properly. Therefore, this is one of the first natural home remedies for stomach flu you should try.
- dried chamomile tea – 1 teaspoon
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- first, dried chamomile tea is added in a cup.
- Then, boiling water is poured over the tea.
- Now, they stir well and let stand for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- After that, strain the tea and have this tea.
- You should consume this tea regularly for about 1 or 2 times per day.
2. Ginger tea
Ginger contains natural anti-inflammatory properties that can help better digestion, as well as for diarrhea and nausea. Therefore, if you are looking for natural home remedies for stomach flu should not ignore the following remedy.
- A piece of fresh ginger
- or dried ginger powder – 1 teaspoon
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- first, you add this slice of fresh ginger or dried ginger powder in a cup.
- Then, boiling water is poured into the cup.
- Here are stirred and allowed to stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that, you strives whether this tea has been used fresh ginger root.
- Finally, this tea is drunk slowly.
- should have this tea for about 2 to 3 times per day.
- Or you can take ginger ale, ginger capsules, ginger or eat in a raw or cooked, etc. daily to get relief from stomach flu.
Further information: health benefits and side effects of ginger tea when consumed
3. lighter fluids
stomach flu can cause dehydration at the peak of the disease. stomach flu will make you lose anything, even just sips of water that will leave you completely dehydrated. To resolve this problem, you can try to take small sips of water, crushed ice, broth, plain water, soups, vegetables and fruit juices, etc., after having vomiting. All these clear liquids can make you feel hydrated. Even after taking these liquids, still feels vomiting; you can take a break for up to an hour and then try again. Remember that you have to be hydrated at all times to get immediate relief from dehydration. In addition, avoid drinking caffeine products, alcohol and other beverages when you have an upset stomach and nausea. On the other hand, do not drink fruit juices if you suffer from diarrhea. Trying this process is also one of the home remedies for stomach flu along with their symptoms.
4. Peppermint tea
mint contains natural antimicrobial properties, mild sedative and antispasmodic which can also help for better digestion and help heal the gas, stomach pain, bloating and stomach upset. In addition, this is another resource in the list of the 10 best natural home remedies for stomach flu if taken regularly this tea with small doses.
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- a pan
- first, take a pan and pour water into it.
- Then add the mint leaves them in the pan and then mixed with water.
- After that, put the pan in the oven and simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now, they Stir and strain the tea.
- Finally, add honey in this tea and have it after stirring well.
- You should drink this tea regularly for about 1 or 2 times per day.
- O can chew mints or gum or any other form of mint to relieve viral gastroenteritis.
Another remedy on the list of the 10 best home remedies for stomach flu is probiotics . The main symptoms of stomach flu often occur due to the development of bad bacteria in the colon and digestive tract. Fortunately, probiotics that are loaded with good bacteria help the digestive system to function well.
- When antibiotics are taken, will kill both good and bad bacteria in the body. The good bacteria are much needed to help the digestive system to function well.
- You should take food that has probiotics such as yogurt, kefir, soy milk, milk, black chocolate, olives, sauerkraut, etc.
- You must eat food that has probiotics every day to get relief from stomach flu.
Further information: health benefits of probiotics for infants, toddlers and adults
garlic contains anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties that can make garlic become one of the effective home remedies for stomach flu. In addition, it can also soothe the lining of the intestine and stomach, which can soothe cramps and hardness.
- Some cloves garlic
- A little honey
- first, these garlic cloves and peel are taken.
- Next, finely chop the garlic cloves and mixed with honey.
- Finally, it can consume.
- should make this simple remedy every day.
- Or you can add the garlic and seasonings in soups or other foods and eating these dishes.
- regular repetition in this way will also help treat many intestinal problems.
Read more: health benefits of garlic for the human body
being a citric acid, lemon can help kill pathogens that cause diarrhea. Click to Tweet In fact, it will not control the stomach flu, but it can help in getting relief from your symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Therefore, you should not skip this choice if you want to know the natural home remedies for stomach flu
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- . water – 1 cup
- first, the fresh lemon juice in water is added.
- Subsequently, one can mix well.
- Finally, it takes about 1 or 2 tablespoons of this mixture before meals.
- should repeat this simple remedy every day every time suffering from stomach problems.
Further information: Health and beauty benefits of lemon juice, oil, and peel
salt is another effective remedy in the list of the best home remedies for stomach flu in October to follow. The salt is sodium which is another electrolyte, which can help get rid of vomiting and diarrhea, as well as help you get hydrated.
- Simply, you just add salt to your soup or broth or juice or tea or your meal and consume this salt food contained to relieve stomach virus.
- You should eat salt to relieve all viruses, but make sure that you should not eat it.
dried cranberries are rich in fiber and contain antioxidants that can help retain water stool bulge. In addition, it can also help give relief from diarrhea and nausea.
- Simply, you just add blueberries in your mouth and eat them.
- Or you can also take blueberries in any way that may help cure stomach virus with symptoms.
- should repeat this simple remedy regularly.
10. Diet Plan
When symptoms are erased and lower liquids, take bananas, rice white, applesauce, dry toast in your daily diet because they are easily digested and gives strength and helps keep stomach acids regulated for normal digestion process. In addition, apples also contain fiber and make the stool volume to decrease diarrhea. Moreover, when cooked white rice with a little water and the liquid remaining after the rice is cooked and drink this water to get relief from nausea and vomiting strain. Crackers or toast will help you digest easily and give relief from nausea. As soon as the liquid food is finished, you can start these foods easily digestible to return to proper form.
Further information: The Book of the Week 3 Diet
The best way to control and reduce the spread of intestinal problems, such as stomach flu is to follow these tips regularly.
- You should stay home to take a break as much as possible, which will help you get relief from stomach flu. In addition, it can also help strengthen the immune system to fight stomach flu and you feel comfortable.
- You should drink water or any liquid in small sips regularly to get rid of dehydration.
- Moreover, the food that has caffeine is not consumed, spicy foods, dairy products (except yogurt), fatty foods and other foods high in fat because they can make the symptoms of this problem worse.
- should avoid solid food for a few hours to allow the stomach to sit and work properly. You should start eating the dishes are bland and easy to absorb and stop eating solid foods if symptoms return again. You should try to realize the severity of symptoms and follow the diet plan.
- You and your children have to wash hands thoroughly with soap or hand-washing with warm water, especially before eating and after using the bathroom. Or you can also use hand sanitizers when soap and water are not available.
- You have to use separate, such as soap, towels, utensils, plates, glasses, etc. Personal things In addition, you should avoid sharing these things to others, as it can spread the stomach flu to anyone.
- is better for you to avoid close contact with a person who is having the flu because it is really a contagious disease.
- should clean your bathroom and kitchen surfaces regularly to prevent viruses and bacteria from spreading.
- must avoid touching your face frequently throughout the day, as this direct contact can transmit the virus or bacteria that causes stomach flu. If you really want to touch your face, you have to wash your hands thoroughly.
- is better to avoid eating raw or undercooked and raw that have the ability to contain bacteria or viruses that cause stomach flu. In addition, there should also be taken unpasteurized milk or untreated water because they carry the disease.
- should wash the vegetable and fruits before consumption to remove bacteria in circulation and protect their health.
- You can add a little turmeric in foods to provide good antibacterial momentum so you can fight stomach flu and its symptoms.
To learn more about natural, homemade resources for other diseases and conditions go to our main home remedies page. After reading the article of the 10 best natural home remedies for symptoms of stomach flu, hoping that you can help find the best solution to get relief from this problem quickly and easily. However, the article is only for the informational purposes, therefore, you should meet your doctor for advice before applying any home remedy. If you have any questions, or if you know other natural home remedies for stomach flu, please leave them below.