Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder very popular in which a person’s breathing stops or inadvertently interrupted during the dream. This may take ten or more seconds and can occur hundreds of times a night.
Sleep apnea could be triggered by the narrow or blocked airways in the mouth, nose or throat. It can also occur when the brain can not transmit signals to the breathing muscles.
The disorder affects more than 18 million Americans, according to the National Sleep Foundation. Sleep apnea can affect everyone, even small children. However, it tends to affect men more than women, especially Hispanic and African American men.
Other factors that may lead to an increased risk of apnea being at the age of over 60 years, excessive snuff, tranquilizers or sedatives nasal congestion , regular alcohol consumption, family history, heart disease, narrow gorge, thick neck circumference, and obesity.
natural home remedies for sleep A PNEA – Best Home Treatment s :
symptoms and signs of apnea most common sleep are attention problems, insomnia, headaches upon awakening, dry mouth, waking breathless episodes of interrupted breathing during sleep that is evident with another person, loud snoring, excessive daytime sleepiness , and poor sleep quality.
If sleep apnea is not treated in time, can lead to a host of serious health problems such as depression, diabetes, stroke, heart disease and high blood pressure. Therefore, if you are struggling with sleep apnea, make time heals properly. Along with conventional cures, people can try using some natural remedies and changes in healthy lifestyle to alleviate and get rid of the symptoms of sleep apnea.
Here are some quick tips and home remedies for sleep apnea can be applied immediately at home to deal with this health problem:
- quit , as it can make the symptoms of sleep apnea worse.
- try to get rid of excess weight, because it will help reduce throat constriction inside and improve your overall health.
- Use warm coconut oil or olive oil to give your body massage before going to bed so that you will be able to sleep better and stronger.
- Use a vaporizer or humidifier in the room to keep the airways of her wet body.
- try acupuncture in combination with standard cures to get rid of the symptoms of sleep apnea.
- Increase vitamin C intake, as it will help increase the corridors of communication between the brain and other parts of your body.
- take supplements of calcium and magnesium because both are considered powerful drivers of sleep. Consult your doctor about the proper dosage to take.
- Avoid sedatives and alcohol, as they can prevent your brain from getting enough oxygen to function well.
- Maintain regular sleep schedule (sleep 8 hours per day) to help you relax and sleep better.
- Avoid heavy meals and consume Caffeine within two hours of going to bed.
- Avoid sleeping on your back, as it can make your soft palate and tongue to rest on the back of the throat, which help block the airway. Rather, sleep on your side or abdomen.
- use mouthparts, such as CPAP (continuous positive pressure in the airway) to address mild to moderate levels of this condition.
- drink half a cup of Indian gooseberry juice before his bedtime.
- treat nasal congestion with over-the-counter decongestants, saline drops, neti pots and nasal sprays.
- inhale the steam deeply through your nose in about ten minutes before bedtime so you will be able to avoid congestion.
Today, throughout this article, I would like to introduce some of the best home remedies for sleep apnea that are proven job well and will not lead to any side effects. I hope these resources will help readers deal conducive to end the problem of apnea and effective sleep fast. The home remedies are
this is actually the first one of the most effective natural home remedies for sleep apnea I want to show in this article and my readers to learn and remember to use every day.
By throat exercises on a regular basis can help relieve the symptoms of sleep apnea. These exercises will help improve the muscles to prevent narrowing or blockage of the airways in the mouth, nose or throat. They can also help in promoting sleep at night and reducing snoring too.
- playing the Didgeridoo within about 25 minutes for six days once a week can help reduce some of the symptoms of moderate sleep apnea.
- Use deep breaths to blow up a balloon without having to leave your mouth as you can. Do this five times a day. While practicing this exercise, you will have to make sure that you exhale through your mouth and inhale through your nose. This will help promote proper airflow through your nose while sleeping.
Do not forget to consult your doctor to learn about other throat exercises.
Another on the list of the best and most effective home remedies for sleep apnea I would like to reveal in this article is that you should make use of almonds.
Being rich in magnesium, almonds can help in promoting muscle relaxation and a good night’s sleep. They can also help regulate your body’s internal clock also. There are 2 ways you can deal with the support of almonds to face and overcome address the issue of sleep apnea.
- First, just eat toast with almond butter and a glass of water at least an hour before going to bed at night.
- Alternatively, simply consume a handful of dry roasted almonds soaked or on a daily basis.
professional naturopaths recommend people to take a bath with Epsom salt any time before going to bed at night to get a deep sleep. Epsom salt contains magnesium that can help relax sore muscles and create a sense of well-being. This can help you enjoy better sleep. Moreover, Epsom salt can help reduce inflammation in the body effectively. Here are some simple steps that people have to follow if they want to use this method to address the issue of sleep apnea.
- Add two cups of Epsom salt to warm water in a bath and stir well.
- soak your body in this bath in about twenty minutes to an hour at least before going to bed.
- Apply this end two or three times a week.
Indeed, the bath with Epsom salt is at the top of the best home remedies for sleep apnea that people should not look down, but use as soon and regular as possible for good!
The combination of turmeric and milk can help treat and repel the symptoms of sleep apnea. Turmeric contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the respiratory system, helping to breathe freely during sleep. Milk has tryptophan amino acid that can help promote healthy and proper sleep. Here are some simple steps that people have to follow if they want to make use of these natural ingredients to address the issue of sleep apnea.
- Add a teaspoon. turmeric powder to a cup of milk .
- Boil the milk and let stand for about 2 -. 3 minutes fire under
- Remove the milk turmeric from heat and add a little honey if desired for more flavor.
- Consume this solution 30 minutes before going to sleep at night on a daily basis.
This is also one of the best home remedies for sleep apnea that I would reveal in today’s article and my readers to learn and remember to make use of a good!
Mint is a great herbal remedy that can effectively help relieve airway blockages. The powerful anti-inflammatory properties listed in peppermint can help relieve the inflammation, which in turn can help promote smooth and easy breathing. Mint can also work well to help people prevent snoring too.
There are also 2 ways you can try to solve the problem with the support of cloves:
- First, simply drink 2 to 3 cups of tea mint on a daily basis. To make mint tea, you will need to add a tablespoon. mint leaves (crushed) to a cup of hot water. Cover the tea and let soak in about ten minutes. Strain the tea and add a little honey for flavor. Consuming this tea while it is still hot.
- Alternatively, you can add 2 to 3 drops of peppermint oil to a glass of water and then use it to gargle. Apply this advice every day before going to bed.
Indeed, this is one of the best and easiest remedies natural home for sleep apnea want to release this article and that you and my other readers to learn and make use as soon as possible for the good!
Garlic is another wonderful natural therapy that can help treat and reject the symptoms of sleep apnea. Contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the respiratory system, in turn help breathe better during sleep. It can also help prevent snoring and reduce enlarged tonsils too. Just follow these 2 simple steps to make use of this natural ingredient for reducing sleep apnea at home:
- First, simply add garlic to your daily cooking or doing use of garlic in supplement form. Remember to consult your doctor before taking garlic supplements at home.
- Alternatively, it can be consumed two or three cloves of garlic followed by a glass of water on an empty stomach. Apply this method every day until the symptoms of sleep apnea and inflammation disappear.
Actually, this is one of the most effective and best home remedies for sleep apnea want to reveal in this entire article and people are looking for home treatments sleep apnea should learn and use for good!
Lavender is also a treatment at the well-known that can help people deal with conducive to crack down home symptoms of sleep apnea. The relaxing, sedative, relaxing and nature of this wonderful ingredient can help prevent clogging muscle inside your throat, which can help you get a better quality of sleep. There are 3 ways to make use if you want to try to address the situation with the support of lavender:
- First, simply add 2 tsp. lavender buds (dry) to a cup of hot water to make tea. Cover the tea and let soak in about five to ten minutes. Strain the tea and add a little honey for flavor. Consuming this tea two or three times a day.
- Alternatively, you can try putting some 2 to 3 drops of lavender essential oil on a tissue and use it to put under the pillow, or simply add a 3 -. 5 drops of this oil in the diffuser before bedtime
- Another option is to add a few drops of lavender essential oil with a tub of hot water and inhale the steam before going to bed at night.
Indeed, this is one of the best home remedies for sleep apnea that I would like to introduce throughout the article today and people should never look down but try to use it sooner and as regular as possible to get rid of the symptoms of the issue of sleep apnea.
According to Ayurveda, cinnamon contains sedative properties that can aid in promoting better sleep and treatment of problems related to breathing associated with sleep apnea. There are 3 simple ways that you can try with the support of cinnamon to address the symptoms of sleep apnea at home:
- First, simply prepare a paste of water and cinnamon powder and then use it to apply to the right chest and right. Allow it to stay for about 5 minutes, then use clean water to rinse. Use if necessary to open blocked passages.
- One more option is to mix one or two teaspoons of ground cinnamon in a cup of hot water and drink the solution once on a daily basis.
- Alternatively, you can try adding 1 medium size branch of cinnamon and 1 tbsp. ginger grated to a cup of hot water. Boil for about 5 minutes, strain and add a little honey for flavor. Consume this combination before going to bed on a daily basis.
Note :. It is necessary that people who are taking other medicines to consult a doctor before using cinnamon
Indeed, this is also one of the best home remedies for people with sleep apnea, should be try to make use of a good!
Another herbal remedy useful herbs for sleep apnea is chamomile. This herb has chemical compounds that could promote sleepiness, cause sedation and relax nerves and muscles. It also provides anti-inflammatory effects powerful contributing effectively in removing the obstruction of the airways – a major cause of snoring. There are two simple ways people should try to cope with the symptoms of sleep apnea with the support of chamomile:
- First, simply prepare a massage oil with 2 parts olive oil and 1 part chamomile oil. Use this oil to massage your neck a couple of times each day to achieve the best results as quickly as desired.
- Alternatively, you can try adding 2 teaspoons. Drying of chamomile for a cup of hot water. Cover and allow to stand for about five minutes. Strain the tea and add a little honey to get more flavor with a hint of cinnamon. Consuming this tea an hour before going to bed every day.
This is the last, but not least natural home remedies for sleep apnea that want to reveal in this entire article.
Honey is actually very effective in treating and beating of the symptoms of sleep apnea. It contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce swelling around the area of the throat that can lead to obstruction of the airways. In addition, you can lubricate the throat to prevent snoring, one of the most common symptoms and hatred of this sleep problem.
Honey can also effectively help in promoting relaxation and good sleep at night. In addition, it can help prevent the risks of developing obesity and maintaining a healthy body weight. Weight loss is a necessary and very important to the healing process of sleep apnea step. There are also 3 simple ways that are very easy to apply at home with the support of honey can try to deal with the issue of sleep apnea:
- To lose weight, you must consume a glass of warm water with the juice of half a lemon and 1 tablespoon of honey every morning on an empty stomach.
- Alternatively, you can try mixing 1 teaspoon black pepper powder and honey in a glass of warm water. Consume this mixture slowly before bedtime to reduce the symptoms of sleep apnea.
- One more option for you is add a tablespoon. raw honey to a glass of warm water and consume this solution daily before bedtime.
In addition to the list of the best home remedies for sleep apnea, there are many tips and tricks to help you get a good sleep revealed in other articles in Vkool.com. Actually, I would recommend you to spend time reading another article that will give you some other solutions to the problem of sleep apnea – the Top 6 top tips on How Treating sleep apnea article. This is a revolutionary article reveals some of the best home treatments useful for those who are dealing with the problem of sleep apnea within a very short period of time without using any drugs, pills or medical interventions. The tips, tricks and natural home remedies revealed in this article are actually very simple to apply in the comfort of your own home, well and safe for you, no matter what your age. These resources will be effective and safe for people of all cases of the disease so that people should not worry about this! In fact, after following the instructions exactly step by step, you will get the desired results without facing any harmful side effect results because all these remedies are based on 100% nature.
Today’s article covers 10 best home remedies for sleep apnea to help reduce the symptoms of sleep apnea and improve the quality of sleep easily at home. Item comes with the purpose of giving people suffering from this problem knowledge and useful information, but do not encourage anyone to make use of medical interventions to address their own problems at all costs. Therefore, in fact, this article simply reveals some natural treatment tips and tricks that are harmless to particular brain health and overall health in general. If you think these natural home remedies for sleep apnea are useful not only for your current condition, but also for other people you know who are struggling with sleep apnea, feel free to share this article widely use along with anyone you want. If you have any questions, feel free to leave your thoughts and comments in the comments section of this article on the site Vkool.com , and I promise I will respond as soon as possible.
Related article about the best home remedies for sleep apnea, how to get better sleep quality, and how to fight problems related to sleep: